Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Just to tickle my memory - did the good Doctor's clue of Christine come out before or after the Bad Lip Reading of TWD? Since that might point to TWD from that clue. However, that would then make Surname wrong as well - which is two wrong.

Oh, well, was worth a gamble anyway.

Just to clear things up, I'm fairly certain the Acrostic clue is for Evil Dead. As the characters' names are an acrostic:

David

Eric

Mia

Olivia

Natalie

D.E.M.O.N

Except, and correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it Deadites Ash fought and not demons? Or is this the re-make evil dead we are talking about?

Exactly, another reason I doubt La Llorona is the IOA problem. I love the La Llorona house and concept, I just don't know if it could happen here.

Water features can be put anywhere. Saws N Steam had a water fall and it was in the queue line for jaws. Disater had standing water (ah the good 'ole days) you had to walk through in Frightanic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe "La Llorona: Villa De Almas Perdidas" Was in the queue line for shrek 4D in Hollywood.

A couple pools of standing water aren't a problem... Even if they were, it is easy to simulate a couple of murky pools with bodies floating in them... But also know this. La Llorona in Orlando will not be the same house. Just like AC, the thing, and the wolfman were not the same houses.

• Like 2

Oh, I just had a fun thought. What if the prison house IS a LT house, and they've been jailing up all the old HHN nasties over the last couple years into the prison? Of course, they get loose, and hijinks ensue. That's qualify the needs of the cryptic comment, and wouldn't just be a "prison house."

This was almost EXACTLY what I was thinking as well as I was catching up on this thread!! I love love love this idea.

To give it a little bit of my own spin: It's the Legendary Truth maze. The design is the original prison theme as we've been talking about. However, instead of the imprisoned monsters just being HHN peeps from the past few years, what if they span the last...oh...i don't know...100 years? 100 years of horror....it's the perfect opportunity for them to bring all of it together. Maybe the LT team has found a way to travel through time and capture these creatures and jail them in this prison...but obviously things go horribly wrong and the monsters wreak total havoc...no pun intended.

EDIT: so I guess this is my guess for the Flashback comment. It makes the most sense to me.

Edited by justchristy
  • Like 2

I'm trying to figure out where the speculation on two separate (TWD and Original) prison houses began. Can someone enlighten me how we got to that?

Ifrit's and Jimmy's clues.

Since the Ifrit seemed to be pointing toward an execution it seemed logical to make an original prison guess.

I'm trying to figure out where the speculation on two separate (TWD and Original) prison houses began. Can someone enlighten me how we got to that?

Also, with the guesses of Cabin In The Woods & Evil Dead coming up, the idea of duality was a big player as well. Now that you're mentioning it, though, I'm not sure how we got to it...maybe it's completely off and the 8th house is a different kind of original.

I'm not sure how we got to it...

The IFRIT, Doc's Clues, Doc's tumblr... I confirmed it <_<

But Mystique brilliantly solved the IFRIT clue that pointed to a prison.

Prison stuff was seen out side of sprung 1. TWD is not in the sprung tent.

• Like 1

The IFRIT, Doc's Clues, Doc's tumblr... I confirmed it <_<

But Mystique brilliantly solved the IFRIT clue that pointed to a prison.

Prison stuff was seen out side of sprung 1. TWD is not in the sprung tent.

You're right, you're right. My bad! I also forgot about the props that have been sighted outside of the sprung tent...can we get anyone to confirm if those things are still there? Has anyone been to UNI recently?

You're right, you're right. My bad! I also forgot about the props that have been sighted outside of the sprung tent...can we get anyone to confirm if those things are still there? Has anyone been to UNI recently?

Hey no worries. I know Charles was out there today but I haven't heard what he has seen.

I'll see if I can get synopsis post going somewhere in the beginning of the thread.

Sad we didn't get a "guesses" video from Dr Jimmy for cryptic #8 :-(

I was looking forward to him explaining my guess of "back boobs" to the audience, haha.

yeah, sorry about that, this was a weird week for me. That being said since Balloons is about Front Boobs and Flashback is about Back Boobs - this means they will get ya coming and going!!! THE BREAST IS YET TO COME!

• Like 5

I haven't been online much lately, so a synopsis post would be great, JDW.

I wonder if the prison house will be related to hellgate

Done! Check the first post. I'll add to it more when I'm not slammed at work and as more info becomes public.

Edit: Added all the Doc's Cryptic comments and the IFRIT's clues.

• Like 1

yeah, sorry about that, this was a weird week for me. That being said since Balloons is about Front Boobs and Flashback is about Back Boobs - this means they will get ya coming and going!!! THE BREAST IS YET TO COME!

You're awful. I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

With all this talk of front boobs, back boobs, and man boobs, I don't think the event is going to live up to expectations. Although, with this line of thought, that may be a good thing...

And now I'm having my own flashback to Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* again.

*But were afraid to ask.

• Like 1

dr jimmy just poset 8 new pictures on his tumblr i dont if they are for the scarezones or street expience or not but one i recogize is the ice king from advenre time with finn and jake

Oh, somebody noticed those pictures. whatever could they mean?

• Like 3