Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

What are the possibilities we have a house associated with LT?

Unknown at this time. In 2008, LT was focused on Mary Agana (Bloody Mary) and was associated with that years event overall. In 2010, LT was a failed attempt due to doing it via FB (worst. idea. ever.), as for the 2010 LT house itself... that was more for the 2008 LT fans to squee over. It really didn't serve much of a purpose (unless you count the return of the "floor scare" which hadn't been used since 1991).

What it really comes down to is the backstory A&D come up with... If they have an idea that ties into this year's event that requires a house, then sure. Otherwise, don't count on it. 2008's LT was more about backstory expansion and giving us fans something to do while at the event. A&D has a lot of ideas... it just depends on what they can get approved.

An LT house isn't necessary though, especially if it doesn't serve any purpose for the actual LT investigation itself.

I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm not sure if it would be considered discussion or wishful thinking. I feel it's more discussion, but as always, please move, or delete if I'm wrong. And I apologize if I am wrong.

My feelings on the connections being made and that were made.

To me, the combining all 3 ARGs (since the Terra Queen was included in the Legions) was a very smart move.

With the new RFID technology added to the games, tying all the ARGs together makes sense.

Horror Unearthed is a great name for a continually transforming game associated to a horror event. As long as people keep their cards, new cards would only have to be made for new members or those who may have lost or damaged their card. This saves money.

Tying past characters to the game, gives a sense of history and background, but does not limit new additions.

I would not be surprised if LT were to lose to the Legions. This could affectively end an ARG storyline that started out very strong but became extremely lackluster. It could also set up a permanent "enemy".

HHN fans love horror, and we tend to identify with the "monsters" more than the people. We all have our favorites. Creating a organization that we would have to struggle against as a community to help protect the event we love is perfect.

Of course, I have no idea if that is what they will do, but it seems to me to be the most likely way to tie things together.

• Like 3

Gotta say this update has peaked my interest this early in the year and has me hopeful for a more story and background driven even than in the past few years. Maybe even an icon? The fact that they've done this so early might be an indication that all our negative feedback about the website last year has been listened to and by doing this it's a hint that they will take the web content seriously this year. WTG us lol! Hope so anyway.

• Like 2

The fact that they've done this so early might be an indication that all our negative feedback about the website last year has been listened to and by doing this it's a hint that they will take the web content seriously this year.

Keep in mind... LT and the HHN website are two completely different departments. LT is an A&D created thing, last year's craptastic website (outside of Horror Unearthed) was done by marketing. Thats what people seem to forget, anything interactive & "fun" (HHN 15, 2007's Carnirama, 2008's LT, 2011's Backroom, 2012's HU) is an A&D thing for us fans... if it wasn't for them, we'd be stuck with lackluster websites for all eternity... eternity... eternity...

Basically... you just have to hope that this LT update means that marketing & whatnot are being forced to step back a bit in order for A&D to do what they do best.

• Like 5

Gotta say this update has peaked my interest this early in the year and has me hopeful for a more story and background driven even than in the past few years. Maybe even an icon? The fact that they've done this so early might be an indication that all our negative feedback about the website last year has been listened to and by doing this it's a hint that they will take the web content seriously this year. WTG us lol! Hope so anyway.

It also means we might get a yr round update from Universal itself.. They been wanted to have a year round site for a LONG time. Why might you ask? Well for starters it keeps the leaks down. Second you can keep in touch with your fan base. Since I run a Haunt news site I see haunts talking to there fans ALL the time. Like asking for feedback and other stuff but most importantanly there teasering people.. Hell a few Haunts have show pictures at will be at there Haunt in Oct and only freaking Jan.. Look at Knott's they already said what houses are coming back.

• Like 2

This will be used for any Legendary Truth updates and discussion. NOT wishful thinking!

As many of us seen, the official Legendary Truth facebook page had a small cover photo update on Monday.

307566_572418389439356_993748211_n.jpg

And a "note".

dmoJp.jpg

FYI - the link you have posted to get to the LT FB page is broken. I went and found it on FB by searching for it. Once again, thanks for the info guys. While I may not post a lot, I love to read here because I have learned so much (and continue to learn). You guys rock!

• Like 1

FYI - the link you have posted to get to the LT FB page is broken. I went and found it on FB by searching for it. Once again, thanks for the info guys. While I may not post a lot, I love to read here because I have learned so much (and continue to learn). You guys rock!

Fixed.

• Like 1

Evacuation Case #32819 That is the zip code for Universal Orlando.

This is how the cases were presented in 2008 and I believe 2010 as well.

Horrornights.be as the 08 website. You will see other classified cases not related to the Bloody Mary case. Each of those case numbers are also zipcodes for other areas.

• Like 1

It also means we might get a yr round update from Universal itself.. They been wanted to have a year round site for a LONG time. Why might you ask? Well for starters it keeps the leaks down. Second you can keep in touch with your fan base. Since I run a Haunt news site I see haunts talking to there fans ALL the time. Like asking for feedback and other stuff but most importantanly there teasering people.. Hell a few Haunts have show pictures at will be at there Haunt in Oct and only freaking Jan.. Look at Knott's they already said what houses are coming back.

I would love a year round update from Uni slowly building up the information and excitement. I also like the thought that it would lessen the role of those who like to tantalise and tease us with the information they know and lessen elitism and god complexes lol. Would level the playing field I suspect lol. I really hope they choose to continue developing the LT site throughout the year and not just leave it that way until August.

• Like 1

After a few of my friends spoke to TJ and Rick at HHN 22 last year it's clear how passionate they are about wanting to offer a great website and build up so maybe you are right. Let's just hope marketing keeps its nose out and leaves them to it lol

I dont see marketing helping out in any shape or form with LT or HU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was posted on March 9 at the "Legendary Truth: California Division"

"It's been a little tricky around our office lately... Oh well, just a minor situation we can handle.." -Dr. Ingmar Stroganov

Not sure if that relates or means a single thing. Just thought I'd mention it.

This was posted on March 9 at the "Legendary Truth: California Division"

"It's been a little tricky around our office lately... Oh well, just a minor situation we can handle.." -Dr. Ingmar Stroganov

Not sure if that relates or means a single thing. Just thought I'd mention it.

Any post means something. :) Maybe they are setting things up.

• Like 1