Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

How do you find out what the missions are each night? I see how they are posted on facebook but do they announce them early or is it when you are in the park? If someone could let me know what website they are on and where, cause I can't see the post on facebook from my phone.

Other then the facebook page if you are signed up on www.legendarytruth.com you will get emails with tasks as long as you don't sign up in park

the emails say "Operatives are instructed to monitor the official LegendaryTruth Facebook page to learn more...."

facebook fails to load half the time so it is hard to follow in the park

same with the Wait Times, the message is either Wait Times is temporary unavailable or even better Wait Times are only available when at the Universal Resort, I guess the system was not updated to reconize that the houses and queues are outside the park. It worked two or three times and the wait times displayed were not close to reality.

the emails say "Operatives are instructed to monitor the official LegendaryTruth Facebook page to learn more...."

facebook fails to load half the time so it is hard to follow in the park

same with the Wait Times, the message is either Wait Times is temporary unavailable or even better Wait Times are only available when at the Universal Resort, I guess the system was not updated to reconize that the houses and queues are outside the park. It worked two or three times and the wait times displayed were not close to reality.

There's some Wifi channels you can connect to. That's how I've been keeping up.

It took me a few weeks, but I finally got the wait times to work and load. They're only updated every 30 minutes so they aren't always accurate, depending on when you check them.