Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

Ha, I joined the fb group a little while ago not really understanding what I was getting into, glad I looked at this. I am officially intrigued by all of this. As for this Goth Wackee character, should we add her in hopes of more information?

Here's my thought:

The legions are going away and LT is coming. The games are still there but the HU card will be rendered outdated.

So.. new LT cards/badges. But people like the teams aspect. Perhaps bloodlines run though the LT and each team would become a different branch of LT?

Also, on the FB page they stated:

"Existing registered CROs, CFOs and CCOs will retain their status within the organization but are currently under a comprehensive reevaluation of individual background information, recent communications and behavior. As always, we welcome new members"

So new memebrs are welcomed but existing members are going though resturcturing based on our background.

The Horror Extreme flyer states:

"Don’t miss this unique experience and be a part of a First-Time-Ever interactive story and discussion!"

So that is why I said bring your card. There will be a ton more members this year. It only make sense to pre-register them. Switching cards is very easy with a card reader and software... perhaps they wont need it but an interactive event means some card would be used and the whole thing has the HU logo.

• Like 3

Quick question about LT - when LT was going on a few years ago, I had NO IDEA that there was stuff on the website or "insider" stuff like this. I only learned about the "games" from my participation (albeit late) on this message board. So, I'm at a complete lost as to the details and the "history" behind LT. Sounds awesome, but when you all talk, I feel like the slow kid. Is there a link or something someone can give me where I can read up on what this was about so if Uni chooses to "combine" LT and HU, I'll know what the hell is going on? Thanks all.. don't know what I did without all of you all these years.

Quick question about LT - when LT was going on a few years ago, I had NO IDEA that there was stuff on the website or "insider" stuff like this. I only learned about the "games" from my participation (albeit late) on this message board. So, I'm at a complete lost as to the details and the "history" behind LT. Sounds awesome, but when you all talk, I feel like the slow kid. Is there a link or something someone can give me where I can read up on what this was about so if Uni chooses to "combine" LT and HU, I'll know what the hell is going on? Thanks all.. don't know what I did without all of you all these years.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233324606793724/doc/256233617836156/

That link goes to a a file on a fan page with some info on Legendary Truth

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You all are WONDERFUL. I just spent the last 3 hours combing through every bit of everything you all posted. My god, I wish I had a friggin time machine so I could go back and experience this wiith you all. I remember LOVING that year anyway, and the Bloody Mary shirt is my fave HHN shirt.. but I had no idea the cool stuff that was available. So grateful for this website and for all you people so I never have to miss anything again. You ROCK!

• Like 3

261674_648018421879352_1878296455_a.jpgTO: THE COLLECTIVE

RE: BY-LAWS REINSTATED 12:01AM 05-25-13

MEDIA BRIEFING SCHEDULED FOR 05-25-13 1300 HRS

N 28 25.471, W 81 27.826N

28 25 28.2, W 81 27 49.6

STATUS: Comprehensive reevaluation of registered CROs,CFOs, and CCOs 98% complete.

Recruitment to resume.

Standby for further communication…