Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

So if Pumpkin does turn out to be El Cucuy, I hope he dances better than this

Lol

I remember this hahahaha

all bad :x

Ehhh so Me and Murdy are the only fans meeeehhhhh who cares Im gonna enjoy the hell out of it like UMR last year haha Pessimism a bitch lol jk

But on the subject of music does anyone know why Murdy's not using any Rob Zombie this year? is it just cuz Rob has his own event this year?

So back to TT speculation - Murdy tweeted -

"And since you've asked, Norman will be there. Gonna do the photo option again since so many fans took advantage of it last year."

Referring to the Psycho house, of course, which means that we have some logistics to ponder...

Somethings are objectively terrible, Its still possible to like them.

AMPM hamburgers are objectively terrible. I love them.

Jack-in-the-Box tacos!

I remember this hahahaha

all bad :x

Ehhh so Me and Murdy are the only fans meeeehhhhh who cares Im gonna enjoy the hell out of it like UMR last year haha Pessimism a bitch lol jk

But on the subject of music does anyone know why Murdy's not using any Rob Zombie this year? is it just cuz Rob has his own event this year?

Yes. I think Rob is using all his music during Great American Nightmare when the performances are not going on.

Edited by Zero56

So back to TT speculation - Murdy tweeted -

"And since you've asked, Norman will be there. Gonna do the photo option again since so many fans took advantage of it last year."

Referring to the Psycho house, of course, which means that we have some logistics to ponder...

Jack-in-the-Box tacos!

I don't see much of a change in the TT route since they are using Norman at the Psycho House and the same theme (Walking Dead). At least the Norman meet n greet did not have impact on the lines and was a great little added "plus" for the night.

And....oh how AMPM burgers and JIB tacos put a smile on my face (and pain in my colon)!

I'm already thinking how awesome this'll be for next year's RACOON CITY.

But minor question, why didn't they just move the Terror Tram and have the maze near Bates Motel or something? I'm sure they have a logical reason, but I kinda wanna hear that answer.

as predicted, we'll be dropped off onto the NY sets. I cannot imagine how horrible the crowds will be who have to wait in two lines! I'm there first thing, this is gonna be awesome.

I don't know if Sabbath is in a soundstage but I did just read a micechat article confirming its on the backlot.

as predicted, we'll be dropped off onto the NY sets. I cannot imagine how horrible the crowds will be who have to wait in two lines! I'm there first thing, this is gonna be awesome.

I don't know if Sabbath is in a soundstage but I did just read a micechat article confirming its on the backlot.

I just read from two different articles it's in a Soundstage. "The second maze to debut in this backlot setting will be “Black Sabbath: 13 3D.” This new haunted attraction, based on the legendary multi-platinum rock band’s recently released Billboard #1 album, “13,” will be located within the dark and eerie confines of a soundstage."

It's called press releases? Like what they did for Evil Dead and The Walking Dead in july.

Not gunna lie...I just did a happy dance

I'm already thinking how awesome this'll be for next year's RACOON CITY.

But minor question, why didn't they just move the Terror Tram and have the maze near Bates Motel or something? I'm sure they have a logical reason, but I kinda wanna hear that answer.

Yyeeeeeesss! Maybe it could even double as the streets of London instead?