Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

To all you thinking Washington Irving's story could be introduced in this maze "pumpkin"; I'll just quote Dr. Jimmy... "She's going to be busy elsewhere(La Llorona in...). But another Latin Legend will be haunting Hollywood this year. Ancient he is. Sounds sweet as chocolate."

Looked at Dr. Jimmy's FB page & didn't find the quote, but took a peek at his interests and was pleasantly surprised at what I saw in the first slot...

578389_10201653175560858_1818973647_n.jp

Crazy coincidence? Maybe.

Looked at Dr. Jimmy's FB page & didn't find the quote, but took a peek at his interests and was pleasantly surprised at what I saw in the first slot... 578389_10201653175560858_1818973647_n.jp Crazy coincidence? Maybe.
It was in one of the Orlando HHN groups. You won't find anything on his Facebook page. I'm sure him liking that page had to do more with Aiello saying they want to use "Urban Legends" more in the future after HHN 23.

Alright...excuse me if this has been posted...but it looks like Jimmy made a video of cryptic comments for Hollywood back in July. Of course he didn't say they were for Hollywood, but what we know for sure now and his Californian accent gives it away. Of course this doesn't help us NOW in August except for El Cucuy.

"First there's something we already know about"

Evil Dead was announced already when this video was posted.

"And then there was something we've already seen before."

TWD. Second house announced.

"I like it when it's got the little marshmellows in it."

Coco!!

"DUDE! Was that Darth Maul?"

Insidious.

"I heard there was going to be a train, but I didn't know it was going to be insane."

Havoc 2's train setting was widely known at the time, but Black Sabbath was still a secret to most.

"And it's always cool to get a classic mix tape etc. etc."

Classic monsters remixed.

• Like 1

So El Cucuy it is! Well we all think Black Sabbath is going in Paris Square and TWD either on the backlot, soundstage or somewhere else.

Actually, I don't think Black Sabbath will be going in Persian Square.

I would love to see this.

Cool...hopefully we'll get something different than the usual "click and watch this happen" website

Hopefully. they are not remodeling the 2012 website like they did with 2011-2012(since you can still access it if you saved the link) so this year should be different.