Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

^Not to dip into 2014 speculation this early, but HHN will have to have this ss every year as all of us (GP alike) will see this as a "downgrade" for the event, similar to the event losing a house.

Not to mention we need a 7th house next year. But there is always that scary notion that since The Backlot and Universal Plaza are now walkable areas Comcast can see that as a reason to sell more tickets.

Idk if I need the backlot experience every year... I mean, I love this, but I can understand if some years it'll be booked and its not a possibility.

However, we better have a SS every year from now on, whether its 747 or 28. This should've been happening since 07 since it was an often thing in the 90s.

• Like 2

Not to mention we need a 7th house next year. But there is always that scary notion that since The Backlot and Universal Plaza are now walkable areas Comcast can see that as a reason to sell more tickets.

This is what I'm worried about right here. Let's hope those rumors are true about more shows as I've been hearing that since last year ended. I know their goal is to increase capacity. I know they'll more tickets, but what I'm concerned about is if they'll oversell them.

• Like 1

Universal Plaza (the new store too) and the backlot area bring in much needed space but I'm afraid there would be no point with them seeing it to sell more tickets. But the advertisements for the I.P's could another means to make money aside from more ticket selling. Who knows.

A joke...based on how much the dude hates Hispanic people enjoying things.

Actually, probably not. I know the guy who did this, and its more a comment on how Universal IS pandering, rather then "I HATE MEXICANS AND THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE STUFF DIRECTED TOWARDS THEM."

• Like 2

Universal Plaza (the new store too) and the backlot area bring in much needed space but I'm afraid there would be no point with them seeing it to sell more tickets. But the advertisements for the I.P's could another means to make money aside from more ticket selling. Who knows.

There's also more days this year, so that's good sign. Of course good signs don't always mean reasons to celebrate.

Well he should learn the difference between dairy and rice milk and learn how to say "LATINO" with less obvious rage.

There's also more days this year, so that's good sign. Of course good signs don't always mean reasons to celebrate.

Stage 28 construction is a testament to that.

I just noticed that each section of the event will have two houses. Two on the upper lot, two on the lower, then two on the backlot. Very well-rounded.

• Like 1

The well-roundedness actually makes me very nervous.

I have no idea how crowds will spread out.

Will it be the same and they go from the top, to the bottom, then to the far back?

Will people rush for the middle and spread out from there?

Will people get wise and head to the back and work back?

The ideal situation is everyone is equally divided, but considering how zoned off it all is (especially the backlot drop off tactic), it really is anybody's guess.

If come opening night after the scaramonies, everyone rushes to the lower lot, I wouldn't be surprised

2012, we got American Werewolf scrapped for the horrendous TCM house. I also heard Silent Hill was supposed to go in a sound stage.

Im glad Im not the only one who thought TCM: Saw is the Law was done realy realy bad and last minute.

you talking about Steven? when did he say he had sources?

well TCM being rushed in last minute? nobody is that great to have to scrap some of there work last minute and still make more stuff for another maze while trying to fill out a whole event.

THATS IT IVE HAD IT I'M MAKING MY RETURN!

Now! If you all don't know who I am and what has been said in the past, I'll leave the reintroduction for later

To the person who is saying SLENDER(the Video game) is coming to HHN is completely INACCURATE

With that being said Jeepers Creepers will NOT be partaking in this years event

Unless he can without a doubt get me 100% stated PROOF (Yes grabbing the Cat[John] by the tail) that its coming

and unless he can somehow see and event happening that HASNT EVEN BEEN FINALIZED YET HAPPEN

I DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH NONSENSE

Now this is speculation time and not Ranting time. if he has any other words he can PM me personally

Back to speculation:

Rumors Rumors Rumors are floating around carefully and keep a weary eye out, we may be seeing MORE changes to HHN than we did this past year

Due to confidential information, I can only say a few things that have been said between words of....things that are well.....possible

• Pictures
  • Legends
  • Smilez.
  • Torque.
  • Hoards.
  • 3rd times a charm.
  • Caliban = A.W.
  • Art & Classic

Now these have been altered as of 11:33pm on 1/21/13

These arent SPECIFICALLY houses, but remain true to the surrounding areas.

Could it be a scarezone? a show? even a giant TENT! Only few will receive the "calling"

Heed these words as a warning, not clues, not "hints" but......a dreadful.....painful.....Death

In January. He said he had sources in January.

Have we figured out which is the "now or never" maze they picked over CitW? I don't think it is TWD or UMRR since those repeated themes. Insidious doesn't really strike me as something they had to do this year. Black Sabbath doesn't seem like something they would have a hard time getting in the future unless the only way the powers that be would approve it was to tie into the new album. Maybe Knott's was making a play for another go at Evil Dead? The unannounced maze is supposed to be original, but maybe if the GDT involvement speculation is true then he would have only been available this year. Disney is reportedly pushing ahead with a Haunted Mansion movie written and directed by GDT so maybe he might have some sort of theme park exclusivity clause kicking in.

It was Evil Dead, Murdy said on twitter that he's not doing CITW because of Evil Dead. It's also pretty safe to say that if Murdy didn't take advantage of Sony offering the rights for the year where Sony has the most to benefit from that HHN wouldn't ever see the rights to Evil Dead.

Edited by ferox

Im glad Im not the only one who thought TCM: Saw is the Law was done realy realy bad and last minute.

This!!!!

I would'nt be surprised if they were the ones who reserved the New York set which would explain why Murdy opted out of AHS they kinda would owe it to AMC. You know dont bite the hand that feeds you.

you talking about Steven? when did he say he had sources?

well TCM being rushed in last minute? nobody is that great to have to scrap some of there work last minute and still make more stuff for another maze while trying to fill out a whole event.

Every year, came in this year and posted clues, then told straight edge to not doubt people in high places

• Like 1

The well-roundedness actually makes me very nervous.

I have no idea how crowds will spread out.

Will it be the same and they go from the top, to the bottom, then to the far back?

Will people rush for the middle and spread out from there?

Will people get wise and head to the back and work back?

The ideal situation is everyone is equally divided, but considering how zoned off it all is (especially the backlot drop off tactic), it really is anybody's guess.

If come opening night after the scaramonies, everyone rushes to the lower lot, I wouldn't be surprised

I'm willing to bet that doesn't happen. The majority of the GP aren't going to show up at HHN having studied the maps and analysed routes - that's what makes us so "special". :P I think most will veer toward the first WD queue they see - TT - thinking that it will take them to the maze, if they're even aware of the backlot location. Generally speaking, the masses don't plan, they wander.

Tried to find more info on SS 747, but couldn't scratch up alot. It narrowly escaped the fire in '08 and has been a wood and metal shop for the past x number of years. Got this ancient floorplan, and a couple of very small, not especially helpful pics, so as weak as they are, thought I'd share.

747.png

inside747-2.png

inside747.png

Tried to find more info on SS 747, but couldn't scratch up alot. It narrowly escaped the fire in '08 and has been a wood and metal shop for the past x number of years. Got this ancient floorplan, and a couple of very small, not especially helpful pics, so as weak as they are, thought I'd share.

747.png

inside747-2.png

inside747.png

From Filmmakersdestination.com right or The Studio tour? Those websites help so much. Aha.

Edited by Zero56