Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Looks like we'll never have a maze/TT joint announcement ever again. Too many idiots don't know how to READ. I guess they were in the right for waiting last year to announce the TT seperately, but gosh damn, cmon people, it ain't that freakin hard to read tweets and/or a press release.

• Like 1

can part of universal Plaza be used for a SZ?

It's a plaza... with a fountain in the middle and stores around it. Half will be the que line for the Parisian Plaza maze and the Universal Tower/Hollywood ticket outlet will be apart of the New York scarezone. (well at-least in that area) So I would assume no.

So now that UMR has been announced im guessng pumpkin is the one with the fake posters? How will that work for El Cucuy.

A little of topic but this is my 1,000 post!

Grats HHN!

In Robert Rodriguez's Grindhouse/ Planet Terror there are 12 different (real) movie posters inside the taco bar. Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462322/trivia?tab=mc&ref_=tt_trv_cnn under "References".

• Like 2

Since Figure is helping with the soundtrack to UMR:R I can see this being the theme song for the year. How bad ass would it be to hear this at the gates!

Oh gosh please no I can barely listen to that song its so horrible I wouldn't want that blaring at the front gates while i'm waiting to enter. That would not get me pumped at all.

If all his songs are this bad I really am not looking forward to UMR 2.0

• Like 1

I don't like the song but that doesn't make it terrible. Just not your kind of music no need to bring it down. Snobby snobby children.

Somethings are objectively terrible, Its still possible to like them.

AMPM hamburgers are objectively terrible. I love them.

• Like 1