Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

How about they just get rid of that goofy Darth Maul wannabe and bring out Tiny Tim?

Come on. Way more creepy. (All joking aside besides the unfortunate makeup choices I think Insidious could be a really creepy house.)

• Like 2

Is there enough material/characters from Insidious to cover enough of the maze? How much will be based on Insidious 2? Honestly I haven't seen all of Insidious but from what I have seen there isn't much to go with. Also sorry for not introducing myself first.

Is there enough material/characters from Insidious to cover enough of the maze? How much will be based on Insidious 2? Honestly I haven't seen all of Insidious but from what I have seen there isn't much to go with. Also sorry for not introducing myself first.

My concern as well. Will definitely be a challenge.

There is plenty of characters to use that don't even include the family.

Red Face Demon

The Old Woman in Black Veil

The Doll Girls

The Smiling Family

The Whistling Ghost Dad

The Man in the Leather Jacket/Long Haired Demon

The Top Hat Guy

The Psychic and her Helpers (Specs and Tucker)

So that's a lot right there if they just use the 1st movie and if they connect the first and the second they could add even more in and it wouldn't spoil anything because Insidious Chapter 2 comes out Sep 13.

Edited by Hatchet
  • Like 1

Yeah, Insidious 2 is almost certainly going to be used for the maze. There's good reason he waited this long to do an Insidious maze, both for practical (a better known property=more people in the gates) and artistic reasons.

My problem with Insidious isn't so much how many character can be used, it's basically the whole movie. There just isn't much that goes on in it. When the mazes were done with the one character(like any Freddy or Jason maze) their was iconic scenes and kills. The only scene that I believe would work in the maze was the Further, which is pretty plain looking and unscarey in my opinion. Just my 2 cents though.

My problem with Insidious isn't so much how many character can be used, it's basically the whole movie. There just isn't much that goes on in it. When the mazes were done with the one character(like any Freddy or Jason maze) their was iconic scenes and kills. The only scene that I believe would work in the maze was the Further, which is pretty plain looking and unscarey in my opinion. Just my 2 cents though.

This is completely insignificant, but there was this red hallway in Insidious and when I was watching the movie I was just like, "HHN."

Also, I'm pretty sure most will be based off the second one.

What about the seance room? The attic scene?

I forgot about the seance room. What attic scene are you talking about? The only one I remember is where the kid falls off the ladder

And also I want to point out that I think this maze can be very good, I just can't really "see" it if that makes any sense.

If the found a way to pull of the scene where the lipstick demon crawls on the wall sideways...I'd be a happy camper

They could probably do something like they did in La Llorona with the giant face coming off the wall. Except make a Darth Maul crawling on the wall, though he probably wouldn't move.

Come to think of it, that would've been a pretty kool 3D tv screen activation scene.