Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Deaditez

Klownz

Walkerz

Classicz

Lol I actually did it

Yay! I knew Mister-Man-Guy would humor me and play along!! Thanks HHN! :D And DTH!!

My guess:

Freakz or some variation of (Possessed toys, maybe?) in lower lot

Wandering Walkers, like DTH said

Dark Streets of London (outside BS 13: 3D)

And because they sound disgusting the Revenge of the Pigs man-piggies (war man-piggies?) replacing Klownz

• Like 1

Actually, I thought Insidious was the easiest of the code names (and I stink like a monkey when it comes to those "games"). As soon as the sequel trailer arrived, it was somewhat easy to connect the two songs from the 1880's and 1920's. There are just not many from those eras that are familiar to the GP.

And......Insidious was the little movie that could. Sure, it had some issues in the 3rd reel (many horror films do), but it turned out well for a budget of only 1 million dollars. As we discussed in other threads (mainly the movie thread), it seemed as if many of the shots could have been filmed in an actual HHNs maze. :D

Oh, and Grindhouse....you need a little consoling; would you prefer Thorazine, a toy smurfette, or a full body massage from Darth Insidious? Hee Hee!

Edited by AsylumSB

http://youtu.be/So-kKed7AAM

this is how I release my stress....expect to see this video 40 more times before the next annoucment...jk but anyways

for all you folks kepping tracks at home

Name Game-Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead

John-The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

Trickster-Black Sabbath: 13

Rock Icon: Insidous: The Phantom Menace Into The Further

Terror Tram- Walking Dead Season 3

Still to be let loose

Pumpkin

House Of Gaga I mean House Of Horrors ehhh same thing

thank you well I must get back to sabatoging this movie before they produce a third one laters everyone.

Just kidding

so this pretty much confirms our beliefe that Pumpkin is an original maze and that there is a celeb helping out with it.

When I read that I initially though Pumpkin but then I realized he didn't mention "Pumpkin" at all. Usually he would mention or at least hint a codename when he would meet a celebrity.

When I read that I initially though Pumpkin but then I realized he didn't mention "Pumpkin" at all. Usually he would mention or at least hint a codename when he would meet a celebrity.

he didnt directly say Pumpkin but he said an annoucment in late august so since all the other codename we're reveled it has to be Pumpkin.

he didnt directly say Pumpkin but he said an annoucment in late august so since all the other codename we're reveled it has to be Pumpkin.

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but awhile back didn't Murdy say something about not all mazes having a codename? So... possibly another one? Or a celeb could be needed for HOH. For some reason.

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but awhile back didn't Murdy say something about not all mazes having a codename? So... possibly another one? Or a celeb could be needed for HOH. For some reason.

there is only one maze and HOH, HOH I think the character design gave away its theme; UMR 2.0 I could'nt think of ANY celeb that would need to be part of that unless for some strange ass reason it's skrillix.

• Like 1

there is only one maze and HOH, HOH I think the character design gave away its theme; UMR 2.0 I could'nt think of ANY celeb that would need to be part of that unless for some strange ass reason it's skrillix.

I must have missed that... When did we see a character design for HOH?

Also, Murdy said on Twitter: "ANSWER: Great idea! Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy INSIDIOUS: INTO THE FURTHER. Going to film next announcement monday morning! See ya!"

This anticipation for the Pumpkin announcement is killing me!

I must have missed that... When did we see a character design for HOH?

Also, Murdy said on Twitter: "ANSWER: Great idea! Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy INSIDIOUS: INTO THE FURTHER. Going to film next announcement monday morning! See ya!"

This anticipation for the Pumpkin announcement is killing me!

The character Design contest was for modernized Universal Monsters.