Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Don't count out the Purge.

Blumhouse also does Insidious, and that's like, 100 percent happening.

Not to mention its Universal.

And not to mention Murdy has been trying to cross promote with them in less than subtle ways.

It could be "experience the Purge scarezone at HHN... and the Purge maze at Blumhouse of Horrors!"

Maybe as a maze but the concept does not lend it to a SZ, because The Threat was just normal people rioting in the streets, and then a home invasion if I recall the movie the only people who wore masks were that group who were after the homeless dude. who INVADED the HOUSE. So in theory a SZ on New York Street would be just people going ape shit, it would be like making a SZ out of the LA Riots, there is relay no substance outside of the home invasion angle. Plus as I said only the main villains wore masks the ones inside the house and I believe there was like what? 5 of them? and everybody outside were just normal people letting off steam how would you tell the difference between a Actor and some dude trying to pick a fight?

• Like 2

I updated my Google map with the construction zones and known mazes/ locations. Please edit/ add as you see fit! :)

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201705594458971612165.0004e35f5cb534c3d06f4&msa=0&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=34.13923,-118.353524&spn=0.00666,0.010192&z=16&source=embed

• Surfer type is most likely the blonde guy from ED...

Btw Rides, I <3 your new avatar!!! Esss tooo cutez! :wub:

• Like 2

"@HorrorNights It was, wasn't it? Plague doctors are creepy."

"@JoshtopusRex Yes they are, aren't they. Might see something like that this year...."

Black sabbath? Pumpkin?

Yeah! I just checked in with Twitter and squee'd with fangirl joy when I saw Murdy had actually read and responded about my plague theory for Trickster!!

1. @HorrorNights Can't believe how off I was on Trickster,but it all fit so well! Detailed analysis: http://bit.ly/15CEgz3 Next time, Murdy!

2. @Midtowngirl916 Interesting...well I am fairly obsessed with the Black Death and the 1918 flu pandemic claimed my great grandfather...hmmm

3. @HorrorNights @Midtowngirl916 If the stars are ever right you have to do something with the black plague sometime.

4. @JoshtopusRex It was a scare zone early on 06 I think

5. @HorrorNights It was, wasn't it? Plague doctors are creepy.

6. @JoshtopusRex Yes they are, aren't they. Might see something like that this year....

I updated my Google map with the construction zones and known mazes/ locations. Please edit/ add as you see fit! :)

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201705594458971612165.0004e35f5cb534c3d06f4&msa=0&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=34.13923,-118.353524&spn=0.00666,0.010192&z=16&source=embed

Btw Rides, I <3 your new avatar!!! Esss tooo cutez! :wub:

All I know is, they made The Strangers work as a scarezone, and then placed them in the HOH which is a completley different envirnment from their own in the movie.

Gotta remember, this is Universal and they do as they please with their properties whether it makes sense or not. Certain liberties can be taken.

It would make enough sense to do a scarezone of them. Even ignoring USH's previous mistakes with The Strangers (although there was a Stranger in UMR last year so...) they could easily have distraction scenes and have one of the masked killers sneak up on you. The fact that The Purge is getting a huge event in a competitive area dampers the chances a bit. Doesn't kill...but it does damper.

• Like 1

new york st. and the other areas around could be woodbury with a little set dressings on the streets and the two tented locations are the prison.

theres enough room for an entrance line.

i just know theres gotta be something special for TWD TT and maze. usually Murdy tells all the details on a maze once its announced for the most part. hes leaving a lot out about TWD i feel it! its something special and a new set up. theres so much that could be and that needs to be done with TWD and it was the maze of all time last year! why wouldnt he step it up and put an incredible amount of time and money into it?

• Like 1

i just know theres gotta be something special for TWD TT and maze. usually Murdy tells all the details on a maze once its announced for the most part. hes leaving a lot out about TWD i feel it! its something special and a new set up. theres so much that could be and that needs to be done with TWD and it was the maze of all time last year! why wouldnt he step it up and put an incredible amount of time and money into it?

Halloween Horror Nights” 2013 at Universal Studios Hollywood brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in the living, breathing, three-dimensional world of the most notorious and terrifying creatures and features a slate of unrivaled film production quality mazes, terror-filled Scare Zones and a fully re-imagined “Terror Tram” experience, uniquely themed to today’s most definitive horror properties. This year’s haunted attractions will include “The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven,” based on AMC’s Golden Globe-nominated, Emmy Award-winning show, and “Evil Dead: Book of the Dead,” inspired by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment’s chilling remake of the cult classic.

This is in the 13 3D maze press release. Not sure if they're just saying fully re-imagined because season 3 will be used so it's considered all new OR we're seeing a completely new route, etc... :D