Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I still think its possible that Cooper is Pumpkin and Trickster is something else. I really don't wanna see Cooper III some other year down the line, id rather it just be over and done with already. An Ozzy maze is just beyond stupid and would be infuriating to think so many other properties are passed up or not thought of. Id rather have pedo bear Victor Salva and his Jeepers Creepers creation at the event - at least that's HORROR and SCARY.

37261030.jpg

You never know. It might surprise you.

• Like 2

I think whatever Trickster ends up being I'll be alright with, since I know at least it isn't Ozzy's "I sang about a werewolf once guys" maze. His music is only dark if you 11 years old or a deeply conservative Christian.

I think whatever Trickster ends up being I'll be alright with, since I know at least it isn't Ozzy's "I sang about a werewolf once guys" maze. His music is only dark if you 11 years old or a deeply conservative Christian.

You want a crow too? Not saying Ozzy is scary or that it's the best idea for a Black Sabbath or Ozzy Maze just get ready to face what's coming

http://youtu.be/KIikqPmbgvI

It's happening, and you KNOW It's going to be sick since Murdy's at the helm...

But you don't want to enjoy an Ozzy Osbourne Maze...

You have to admit that Murdy has yet to make a maze that wasn't better than it's subject matter to begin with. (HOH Excluded)

That's why we're all here.... right?

Edited by DireBrian

Stop testing me, you know the answers as you know the difference between horror-dark and life-dark!

Horror dark comes from exploiting the fears of life dark. At no point has horror been removed from real life fears and anxieties. That's part of the reason a maze with dead babies was so popular. It's an intense fear everyone has, either dying young or having your loved ones die young. The greatest horror directors and writers know this, that's what makes good horror. AWIL focused on a young man who wasn't sure if he was going to commit suicide and the process of saying goodbye to your loved ones. That's intense, especially when he can't go through with it only to kill some more and then end up shot dead in some alley by the one he loves. Yeah it's fantastic in many ways, but at the core of it it's basic human anxiety. The greatest anxiety of all being death, which is pretty depressing.

Eh, if Ozzy happens, it happens. It won't be the worst thing ever, but I still think it's funny people think he's somehow dark or horror based because GUYS GUYS BARK AT THE MOON WEREWOLVES Y'ALL HE TOTALLY WROTE A SONG OR TWO. No grindhouse, not you.

Sabbath would be pretty cool though. That stuff was actually doomy and not sport arena fodder.

Edited by ferox

Daft Punk: Get Lucky.......... Or Die

Fucking hate that song; I'd rather die. Like, honestly, I'd skip that maze every time I went. GOOD THING IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

Anyway, I had to express hate like you guys did for the past (passed?) two pages.

I wonder if Murdy would do some sort of fear maze. Putting the most common fears into one maze..