Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

JV, thanks for keeping the speculation "fresh"! The current discussions regarding Alice Cooper vs Ozzy vs The Carpenters maze was going nowhere quick. Hee Hee! Its interesting that the "Name Game" picture hint contained two books related to plagues. Also, Murdy tweeted (a while back) that one of the mazes deals with a type of horror he was reluctant to do in the past.

Edited by AsylumSB

There is also a connection between this famous John and maze #1 code named "Trickster" A rather direct connection...confused? Mwaa Ha Ha HA

Well we now know that John is TWD...so...there's a pretty direct connection to a spreading virus. Jill might be onto something. I don't know about the IP she suggested...but there's something there maybe.

EDIT: Alright, Murdy spelled out "John" for us a while ago.

Somebody asked if the "Rock Icon" was Elvis. He said not necessarily, but Murdy does have a connection to Elvis in his past. Which was Elvis=Sun Records=Johnny Cash. Kicking myself here.

Edited by ferox

we gotta remember, the clues for Dante last year made no sense to be connected to Alice either. It seemed completely random, as does this. Universal does branded horror, and as much as a plague maze sounds good, it wouldn't work just in of itself and needs something to push it forward to the mainstream. Murdy still uses the phrase "branded horror" so I'm sticking with my guns on this one.

Also, Steven and Dante were the most talked about each year, with Dante being given a codename first and very early, much like Trickster. For that, it can't be a film or franchise in its purest form, as the deal wouldn't have been struck that fast nor do I think Murdy would've been comfortable revealing so many clues for it.

Its not that we're getting nowhere by saying its Alice, it just simply is Alice and the speculation for it is over! Mark my words!!!!

• Like 1

I dont see the post in question, but there is a go-go and vampire dancer audition coming up on Friday. Maybe someone was asking about that?

they still do the daytime dancers?

Im just gonna throw this out there despite all the hate that will surly follow remember how the clues to name game lead to EvilDead cuz a lot of the anwsers had the intials ED but noting about the names had any connections to EvilDead but the letters E and D. Well since alot of what you brought up had "Black"...... Black Sabbath? take it as you will people.

Im just gonna throw this out there despite all the hate that will surly follow remember how the clues to name game lead to EvilDead cuz a lot of the anwsers had the intials ED but noting about the names had any connections to EvilDead but the letters E and D. Well since alot of what you brought up had "Black"...... Black Sabbath? take it as you will people.

Look at the codenames for last year. None of them followed the same pattern as any other codename that year.

Besides, if he was going to be using the same ED pattern for Name Game...well that would be BS.

Edited by ferox

Look at the codenames for last year. None of them followed the same pattern as any other codename that year.

Besides, if he was going to be using the same ED pattern for Name Game...well that would be BS.

not saying exactly like Name Game I'm just saying if we figured out the specifics the Fact that ED poped up so much in the awnsers the fact that "Black" showed up a lot it don't seem like it's just a coincidence. I'll see what exactly more I can connect if anything.

Trickster"

-Set in four different time periods: 1950's, early 20th century, medieval period, and the Victorian era

The Song "Mr. Crowley" was based off of Allister Crowley who was an occultist who considered himself a prophet who claimed that the world would enter an age known as "Age Of Horus" which would happen in the Early 20th century.

Music

Ozzy

Throughout his career, Christian groups have accused Osbourne of being a negative influence on teenagers, claiming that rock music has been used to glorify Satanism. In 1985 California teenager John McCollum committed suicide while listening to Osbourne's "Suicide Solution". The song deals with the dangers of alcohol abuse. McCollum's suicide led to allegations that Osbourne promoted suicide in his songs.

yeah there are a very few who mix themselfs with horror like the ones Brian brought up most of all Misfits (which would be the most badass one just saying Murdy) horror is alos tied to music not just movies and I'm happy with the variety that last year had. Horror has many outlets my friends.

I'm talking more specificly the people who did'nt want AC to finish this year but once Ozzy was thrown into mix "I rather have Alice Cooper"

BTW,

The FB page has posted "Itching For More?" hope this means the annoucment is soon!

Well, that's also me. If we HAVE to have either Ozzy or Alice, I choose Alice. Though I'd prefer to have neither, I also wish we didn't having Walking Dead. I want an ALL NEW year. With no repeat IP's from previous years or anything; though I'd be more tolerable of a repeat from previous years than a repeat from the year before.

• Like 1

we gotta remember, the clues for Dante last year made no sense to be connected to Alice either. It seemed completely random, as does this. Universal does branded horror, and as much as a plague maze sounds good, it wouldn't work just in of itself and needs something to push it forward to the mainstream. Murdy still uses the phrase "branded horror" so I'm sticking with my guns on this one.

Also, Steven and Dante were the most talked about each year, with Dante being given a codename first and very early, much like Trickster. For that, it can't be a film or franchise in its purest form, as the deal wouldn't have been struck that fast nor do I think Murdy would've been comfortable revealing so many clues for it.

Its not that we're getting nowhere by saying its Alice, it just simply is Alice and the speculation for it is over! Mark my words!!!!

Like you said DTH it's Alice and it ain't gonna change period.

• Like 1

People are just in denial and want it to be something else and honestly I can't blame em but it is what it is. I will gladly eat crow if its announced to be something else - god knows I'll enjoy an amazing maze to be announced in time for my birthday this Friday :-D

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1