Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

Had some trouble with Zazzle on these. They wont print them due to it being Silent Hill (even though it is for personal use and not for sale). What that means is I had to go elsewhere which costed more... But I will still have the buttons. there just wont be any reprints as they are not cost effective.

Had some trouble with Zazzle on these. They wont print them due to it being Silent Hill (even though it is for personal use and not for sale). What that means is I had to go elsewhere which costed more... But I will still have the buttons. there just wont be any reprints as they are not cost effective.

Boo-urns. :(

Seeing as everyone liked the banners I decided, I doubt we'll get anything along the lines, to slap them on some buttons/shirts on Zazzle. I make virtually nothing of Zazzle... so if anyone wants my original png and you want to do something with the logos just let me know I'll be happy to send them to you either the white or the color ones. But the Zazzle ones are customizable. They were left on a black background and you should be able to modify this (i.e. add a background, change the button color , or resize the image).

Link

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...