Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

and here we are.

998289_632805043411008_1661722033_n.jpg

In lieu of handing out buttons this year I will be handing these bad boys on first come first serve basis when I'm at HHN the first week and possibly the second.

These were created with those cheap Dollar Store ears that come in a pack of 5, Great Stuff insulation, and paint. I will lace it with a leather shoe lace. If you've seen the "chupacabra" episode of TWd or PS' "ear clue" for the walking dead house... that is what this represents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is the finished, sculpted, version of my daughter's symbol. notice I swapped the heart and the acorn. While the heart with the black band symbolizes grace, I felt that Autumn (symbolized with the acron) should take precident as it is her first name and it just looks more aesthetically pleasing to me.
The only thing I added after this pic was a glossy clear coat.

2nbufdd.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here it is. The story behind this is I wanted to make a butchered Buck shirt but realized I didn't like the original artwork. So I revamped and then thought it would be remodeled after the whole alien invasion.

10433951_801236546567856_711709884629823

• Like 1

Actually, thinking about it, Might make a good sequel. The whole thing blows over. Rennovate the buck. But they missed some eggs. They hatch and it all starts over again. Give Creatures a redo. I loved the house and idea. Just sucks the monsters weren't prevelant.

I was just going to make this for myself but would people be interested in one of these? If so I can slap it up on Zazzle.

Or is there another house you'd like to see done? I had planned to do a NSO Columbus shirt (can you tell 2008 is my favorite year?)

But, if properly inspired, I could make another design.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahhhh. It's a Wendigo! Haha

Actually, thinking about it, Might make a good sequel. The whole thing blows over. Rennovate the buck. But they missed some eggs. They hatch and it all starts over again. Give Creatures a redo. I loved the house and idea. Just sucks the monsters weren't prevelant.

I was just going to make this for myself but would people be interested in one of these? If so I can slap it up on Zazzle.

Or is there another house you'd like to see done? I had planned to do a NSO Columbus shirt (can you tell 2008 is my favorite year?)

But, if properly inspired, I could make another design.

I would be interested in buying a shirt!