HHN 2012: Universal Monsters Remix

Grindhousehero13

Since me and my dad were in the park with our passes and tickets they closed HOH around 2:00 we showed our tickets and passes and went in around 5:00 It was scary because we were the only two people there. Around 6:30 we were in the front for the opening scaremony and AP members were barley entering the Wolfman I guess they used us to do a practice run

This is me:

Come on, guys, Dubstep can't be THAT bad (Haven't heard it ever).

Clicks on dubstep song.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS

DIE! DIE! DIE! :machinegun:

Oh jeez, they better find some good music for it or I'll die of a traumatic hearing injury before I get through the maze.

Anyways, on a different note, I just hope they don't over do the electronic/urban scene. I can already see the pink and blue flashing neon lights, loud pounding club music, and Frankenstein in shades and man tank top. It'll be like Jersey Shore with the classic monsters! I get scared just thinking of it.

Either this maze will work surprising well, or it'll fail terribly. I'm praying that'll be the layover for HOH that we've all been waiting for.

^There's already one in the HHN 2012 Construction thread. Freak posted it. It's fairly recent, within the past few days.

Thank you, sir. Talked to some employees, and asked them where they would be working with the closure of HOH. Two employees told me "nowhere." and said that they were actually going to be taking the month off due to the closure.....that's nuts! Another one said the same thing, unless they were cross trained in different departments. Thought It was odd, didn't think the employees to lose on work due to the closure.

Edited by FattYeli17

^I guess there's nothing you can do about that. There's no room for them anywhere in the park. I wonder if the vacations paid or if it is more like a furlough?

Edit: But anyways, really excited they actually closed HOH to work on the issues it always had with an HHN overlay.

Edited by Hauntfan

^I guess there's nothing you can do about that. There's no room for them anywhere in the park. I wonder if the vacations paid or if it is more like a furlough?

Edit: But anyways, really excited they actually closed HOH to work on the issues it always had with an HHN overlay.

You think there is a chance we will be seeing Creature From The Black Lagoon, and or The Inivisible Man?? Always been bummed that those two greats haven't exactly been represented in the HOH.

You think there is a chance we will be seeing Creature From The Black Lagoon, and or The Inivisible Man?? Always been bummed that those two greats haven't exactly been represented in the HOH.

Pretty sure we'll be seeing Creature From the Black Lagoon. Not sure about Invisible Man.

We will probably get Creature of the Black Lagoon and the Invisible man has allways been there ;)

Oh jeez, they better find some good music for it or I'll die of a traumatic hearing injury before I get through the maze.

Anyways, on a different note, I just hope they don't over do the electronic/urban scene. I can already see the pink and blue flashing neon lights, loud pounding club music, and Frankenstein in shades and man tank top. It'll be like Jersey Shore with the classic monsters! I get scared just thinking of it.

Either this maze will work surprising well, or it'll fail terribly. I'm praying that'll be the layover for HOH that we've all been waiting for.

for the record once again Dubstep does not equal club music its more of Rave music.

Thank you, sir. Talked to some employees, and asked them where they would be working with the closure of HOH. Two employees told me "nowhere." and said that they were actually going to be taking the month off due to the closure.....that's nuts! Another one said the same thing, unless they were cross trained in different departments. Thought It was odd, didn't think the employees to lose on work due to the closure.

damn with all of us wishing for so long that HOH would get an install we never thought about the workers, hopefully they get something for being forced vacation like that!

The Invisible Man is already in there.................................

;)

I was gonna be a dumbass and say "Wiat I never seen him in HOH" then it dawned on me haha

What a year to have "Classic" monsters as a focus to haunt events: Universal Classic Monsters Remix at Hollywood, Black N White Classics in Orlando, and I think one of Knott's mazes has a vampire theme, also in black and white. Adding to that, UCM Blu ray set to be released soon.....annnnnnnnd......Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein was released last week on Bluray. Highly recommend the film. The Bluray looks and sounds great; Lugosi, Lon Chaney, Glenn Strange, Leonore Aubert (mmmmm), and A&C helped in what basically gave the "Big Three" Classic Universal Monsters a good-bye in style!

Edited by AsylumSB

I totally forgot Dominion is basically black and white. Hmmmm... maybe it's good this wasn't in B&W then. Would be way too many comparisons.

And I love A&C Meet Frankenstein! I'll buy it when it's like 10 bucks. I'm waiting for October to watch A&C Meet The Mummy!

A&C Meet The Mummy had a different charm all its own. It was basically their last film with Universal Studios and almost the last film together as a duo. I remember noticing how much older they looked. The Mummy switcheroo gag still cracks me up.

I just wish I had more time to visit other haunts in CA; Knott's is looking looking good this year. Universal HHN will always be the primary visit. I still think the UCM Remix maze should provide more enjoyment than what is typically a sore spot with posters and the typical overlay.

Edited by AsylumSB