HHN 2012: Universal Monsters Remix

Grindhousehero13

This is a joke....right? :( I just don't see how this can work. All I can picture is a bunch of teenagers shuffling with their friends instead of getting scared. Not only that, it would create a party atmosphere that would encourage unruly behavior that could get out of hand. I'll give this the benefit of the doubt, but this looks like it could be pretty awful.

BTW, it doesn't sound like they're going to change any of the rooms. -_____-

Im sure Murdy put alot of effort into it since he descovered Dubstep last year and liked it.

I feel like Im the only one who gets this, it feels like classic Monsters remixed into Industrial/Cyber Punk forms which is pretty cool if this is his aim, thoguh I'll admit if its just the same ol designed 20's monster with Dubstep playing Im out but if its the whole Remixed Cyber punk monsters I think it is then this could be my favorite maze.

Classic Monsters with techno. We can all be assured it will be the EXACT SAME MAZE but with different lighting. That's all we're getting. You watch.

I doubt its gonna be the exact same looking monsters, except your gonna get the occasional Jackass who is gonna dance, but hey its better then those same d-bags opunching the walls and props for no reason in a normal maze seriousily nobody sees the cyber punk possibility of this? just me?

The FB comments are a gazillion times more negative... and then of course you have the clueless idiots who have no idea whats going on... and then you have the rest that are excited & can't wait to know more. I have a headache now <_<

I thought the same thing on FB. It's kinda a mixed crowd

seriousily nobody sees the cyber punk possibility of this? just me?

I see this being the type of futuristic revision of the monsters, similar to the steampunk Frankenstein we had in 2009.... only this seems better. They could do some really cool costumes for the monsters... I personally would like to know what Phantom of the Opera & Dracula will look like. (which will make me more jealous lol)

Sorry, but it sounds bad. Like everyone else has said this pretty much destroys the rumors that we are getting a more expansive overlay than years past. Dubstep doesn't sound like horror or even halloween and will promote annoying behavior in others. Ill wait to hear more info but my first impression is very negative.

I see this being the type of futuristic revision of the monsters, similar to the steampunk Frankenstein we had in 2009.... only this seems better. They could do some really cool costumes for the monsters... I personally would like to know what Phantom of the Opera & Dracula will look like. (which will make me more jealous lol)

thats what cyber punk is as Steampunk is to the past Cyber Punk is future, just like steampunk deals with Horror in the past, Zombies, Werewolfs and vampires Cyber punk deals with them in the future so I can see this working if I'm correct.

thats what cyber punk is as Steampunk is to the past Cyber Punk is future, just like steampunk deals with Horror in the past, Zombies, Werewolfs and vampires Cyber punk deals with them in the future so I can see this working if I'm correct.

I remember seeing a Tweet somewhere that someone asked Murdy if the HoH overlay would be going for a more steampunk feel. He responded by saying that he believes steampunk doesn't work as a theme for a maze. This doesn't sound too hopeful to me.

Steampunk and cyberpunk are actually both "concepts" of the future. Steampunk just uses victorian fashion and steam/brass early 1900's style-esque technologies. Cyberpunk is like Matrix or Blade Runner.

I remember seeing a Tweet somewhere that someone asked Murdy if the HoH overlay would be going for a more steampunk feel. He responded by saying that he believes steampunk doesn't work as a theme for a maze. This doesn't sound too hopeful to me.

again he said steampunk, and when was this since a ton of haunt stuff have been steampunk theme ex. "Necropolis" at knotts and Saws n Steam at Orlando.

Steampunk and cyberpunk are actually both "concepts" of the future. Steampunk just uses victorian fashion and steam/brass early 1900's style-esque technologies. Cyberpunk is like Matrix or Blade Runner.

I ment more on the fasion sense and technology thanks for the correction.