HHN 2012: Universal Monsters Remix

Grindhousehero13

SNEEKY UPDATE!

concept art was posted!

dj franky makes me sad....

http://www.halloween...012/gallery.php

Not gonna lie I love this maze so far I like that they are paying tribute to secondary Classic Horror characters like Renfield from dracula and the hunchback.

but not gonna lie I agree with you D.J. franky is just ...............yeah that happened well hopefully the execution is better with DJ Franky although I still say my Shaun and Ed as Djs idea would of been better, and Im guessing the zombie will be dawn of the dead or land of the dead.

I like Frankenstein's bride and the vampire bride.......

DJ Franky is an epic facepalm in the magnitude this maze as a whole will surely be!.............. or not........ we'll see...........

IDK Dj Franky (who I guess we can all agree seems to be Dr. Frankenstien) seems to be the only thing realy cheesy about this maze The Red death, Renfield, Vamp bride, zombie, and Frankenstien's Bride seems to be ligit

^yea, or the part in between the Frankenstein projection after the mummy part. But why is there a living statue character, unless theres a living statue character in one of the movies.

Btw, I LOVE how reinfield and the red death look, really creepy.

The hunchback is ok, but it reminds me of a cartoon character... Not sure which one,Someone from Doug maybe?

Roger! That's who I was thinking about

So I watched up until the stairs of this maze... it looks exactly the same just with some added lights and annoying music. The new characters are obvious but...... this is pretty much as lame as I thought it'd be. The music doesn't mesh at all with the environments and seems very odd and random. But whatever, other people like it :-/

After seeing Sharp's video, I'm a little torn.

From what I could see, I like the lighting effects, some of the costumes like the Phantoms Masque of the Red Death, and the added props in Wolfman are nice.

The biggest problem I have is the music, with the exception of Frankenstein's lab it just doesn't fit. It really does come off as random.

Also, I think I dissapointed myself in thinking they would also really revamp the monsters. A lot of them looked the same as they usually are. Heck with the wolfman it looked liked they just used leftover costumes from last year's HoH.