Your Top Most Anticipated Houses of 2012

So what is your personal top 7 most anticipated houses that have been announced this year? 1 Being the most anticipated, and 7 being the least anticipated. You may type your reasons if you'd like. :)

1. Universal's House of Horror

2. Gothic

3. Penn and Teller: Newk'd Las Vegas in 3D

4. The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

5. Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare

6. Welcome to Silent Hill

7. Dead End

1. Penn & Teller NEW'kd Las Vegas 3D

2. Universal's House of Horrors

3. Dead End

5. Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmares

6. Gothic

7. Welcome to Silent Hill

I could honestly care less for Silent Hill.

1. Silent Hill (because I've always been a gamer)

2. House of Horror's (grew up on the classics)

3. Walking Dead (its loads of zombies)

4. Gothic (dig the look of what I've seen so far)

5. Dead End (nothing wrong with creepy houses)

6. Alice Cooper (meh)

And I'm not looking forward to P&T at all

1. Welcome to Silent Hill

2. Gothic

3. Dead End

4. Universal's House of Horrors

5. The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

6. Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare

7. Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas

1. Gothic

3. Dead End

4. Silent Hill

5. Penn and Teller

6. The Walking Dead

7. Alice Cooper

They're all pretty close together but there's a huge gap in my excitement between Penn and Teller and The Walking Dead. Great show, can't see it as a house. And I'm not really that excited for Alice Cooper, but it should be pretty good. Maybe I'll end up loving it.

1. Silent Hill (Loved SH my entire life)

2. Walking Dead (My fav Show <3)

3. House of Horrors (D.E. + Classics? HELL YEA)

4. Dead End (I like houses like these, very creepy and mysterious)

5. Gothic (Sound-stage houses never disappoint)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Alice Cooper (I love his music, but idk :x)

7.) Newkd Vegas (uhm..... Only excited cuz its 3D)

My most anticipated, in order, are:

1. Penn and Teller Newkd Las Vegas

3. Walking Dead - Dead Inside

4. Gothic

5. Dead End

6. Welcome to Silent Hill

7. Alice Cooper - WTMN

I think Silent Hill might have been higher on the list if I had more familiarity with it. I've seen the movie, that's about it.

this is difficult, they all sound so good,

I guess I would say

Silent Hill (first house I will do)

Gothic

Universal house of horrors

Alice Cooper

Penn and Teller

Walking Dead

dead End

(dead end will just be a ghost house, so I am not as excited, Walking Dead is just going to be a Zombie house, again, not as excited,

Gothic Silent hill and House of horrors are the ones that have me the most intrigued, because we don't know much about them, they are new ideas, )

Edited by Mr. Black

1. Dead End (because I love the idea of LT but it wasn't done right)

2. Universal's House of Horror (due I worked and loved Dead Exposure)

3. Penn and Teller (Best of HR and In-between)

4. Gothic (Sounds freaking scary!)

5. Walking Dead : Dead Inside (from what I've heard, it's going to be great)

6. Silent Hill ( Saw the movie which is kind of blah but the game makes me have some hope)

7. Alice Cooper (at first I was excited but now it's died down some)

Even though I rank them like this I still can't wait for this year's houses.

1. Welcome To Silent Hill (because Ive been watching,playing all the games and I can't keep my hands off the controller and it would be so new and original from most of hhn's past houses and with the wide variety of locations, characters , and especially monsters with a really good story from the games I'm dying for it)

2. Universal's House of Horrors (I love every aspect of the description we have so far the black and white look to it all as if it were from my dream and straight from the silver screen to the "Dead Exposure" type of strobes as lighting, watched the famous batch of movies and may watch them again if I can and have the time too only thing im not proud of is the overused name that's the reason why it isn't number one lol)

3. Gothic (I love the idea of the gargoyles as they protect their home and be of stone and hopefully they can blend in the background for a good scare and with the past effects of flying hopefully this becomes fully used only thing I don't like about it very much is the costumes they showed in the picture recently but hopefully they work well in house

4.Alice Cooper's Welcome to my Nightmare (this is here because I love his music and his character how it will be used in the house may make it a real good house plus it has my ugliest of fears that may turn me "into humanary stew if I don't pledge allegiance to the black widow" so hopefully it wont disappoint

5. Walking Dead: Dead Inside (even though it's my favorite tv show which may be my only favorite tv show recently I felt that the reason I love the show is mostly because of the characters and story even thought were going to the same settings i feel it would only just be another zombie house with 2 or 3 recognizable walkers but at least i get to see the walkers from the molds of the makeup artists from the show and the setting will be replicated very well.

6. Penn & Teller: New'kd Las Vegas in 3D (even thought it raised my hopes up when they release the house and show how Penn and Teller would be utilized but don't feel it would bypass past comedy houses or the in-between but hopefully im wrong and see how awesome it is plus it's more playing for laughs and i feel it's a step backward from last year's comedy house H.R Bloodengutz because it had the best mix of funny and scary and it felt like that's why it won so many people's best house or top 3 last year so only playing for laughs seem very average and the 3D we saw in the house seem a step back from last year's In-between but Im still having hope that this house will shine with radioactivity)

7. Dead End (the description is very vague and unoriginal even though that's why we had Winter's Night for the same reason of something so generic but haven't had the hhn touch yet as I felt we already had this sort of house in Legendary Truth 2 years back so Im hoping it will be something that set it apart than another cursed house)

1. Gothic - Sets and effects sound absolutely AMAZING.

2. Penn & Teller - Love these guys, and I love the 3-D from In-Between.

3. Dead End - Concept sounds terrific.

4. House of Horrors - I'm interested to see how the flashes/DE-type house ends up.

5. Silent Hill

6. Alice Cooper

7. The Walking Dead - Meh

This is very hard. The only one that's easy to decide for me is Penn and teller. That is definitely the least anticipated for me. well here goes my approximate most anticipated for the rest of them

1. Dead End

2. The Walking Dead

3. Silent Hill

4. Alice Cooper

5. House Of Horrors

6. Gothic

7. Penn and Teller

Didn't seemy house high on many lists, but I'm sure it'll be one of the top crowd-drawers, and I'd certainly go through if I wasn't performing in it.

1. Alice Cooper's Welcome to my Nightmare (personal bias)

2. Gothic

3. Universal's House of Horrors

5. Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas

6. Silent Hill

7. Dead End