Dark Legions: Traditionals

Mark M.

Just wanted to let you know that you were awesome last night and one of the fun ones to watch mess with people in your legion. I tried to tell you that last night when you did your whole twitch routine towards me, but I wanted to make sure you knew. :)

Thanks so much! :)

• Like 1

The Traditionals are awesome! I like the masks, the scareactors performances... and their iniquitous is pretty wicked with the double faces. If you're not paying attention it looks like he is bending in odd ways.. then you realize he is backwards.

Trick or Treater with the monkey face, you are my favorite! This zone is awesome, the way monkey face interacted after i gave her my stuff bear was unreal. She ran around showing all the other scareactors, i hope it made her night lol

Edited by Djeter4

As I was sitting in Richter's having a burger a number of scareactors came through (note: rumors of "no safe-zones" seem true), a Trick or Treater came up to me and asked for a bite. As I had prepared and brought candy this time I offered her a mini Snickers bar. She ran away screaming "poison!".

• Like 7

As I was sitting in Richter's having a burger a number of scareactors came through (note: rumors of "no safe-zones" seem true), a Trick or Treater came up to me and asked for a bite. As I had prepared and brought candy this time I offered her a mini Snickers bar. She ran away screaming "poison!".

that's actually pretty funny :lol:

• Like 1

I'm absolutely loving all the interaction within this legion. And I saw one of the most creatively set up scares out of all 3 nights yesterday. In the exit line of Penn & Teller there was a pumpkin head literally hidden INSIDE the bushes. Yes, he was inside the bush atleast 3-4 feet above the ground, and when people would walk by as they were exiting the house he would emerge out the bushes screaming at them. Funniest thing ever.

These guys gave me the scare of the night yesterday-just as I'm telling my wife we haven't had a good scare yet from the traditionals, one leaps in my path and scares the crap out of me. He then takes off, fists pumping :) I hope I made his night....

and you're welcome

Edited by Valdez
  • Like 1

I'm the ballerina with the kitty mask and weird twitch. :) The girl with the fox mask is hilarious! I'm glad you all are enjoying our legion so far, we're having a blast playing out there. :)

Thanks for doing what you do! You are one of the wife and I's fave legions this year. Not sure who this one was but she was awesome. Great fun! Wife had to protect her chips! :)

IMG_0651.jpg

Strangely enough I have yet to see the Iconic "Bunny girl" among the Traditionals. I would think she would be quite preeminent, especially since her costume was spotlighted at the Press Preview.

Only saw her once in the distant fog.... Was it just an illusion??

Edited by Dr. D