Dark Legions: Traditionals

Mark M.

right... sorry LOL I don't know why I Said wolf when it is a fox, I think I was thinking about wolves when writing this :lol::lol:

Yeah I meant fox.... :ninja:

I've see the Fox and Bunny and cat masks, but Ive never seen the tiger masks for sale, That's the one I haven't seen

There used to be this online store that had all kinds of masks, I saw the Bunny mask and a pig mask they used in 2008, but they were too small I think, they were for kids, They also had the bunny mask, the price was cheap too, but they sold out and never got any more.

A halloween store here In Orlando by Fashion Square Mall in Colonial had fox and bunny masks, but they were not good quality. the paint was weird, they were big they would fit me but they were like 9 bucks and like I said the paint was badly done.

I keep trying to look for them but I can't find them, I would love to get all of them, I already have a wall with masks but just different halloween masks I have a pumpkin mask too and a day of the dead mask,

ldfVGfJ.jpg?1

Wolves are cool too. :P

And it's funny because the tiger mask was given to me as a gift, but my friend got it from a Halloween store...so they should be around somewhere. Ebay is usually not a bad place to find them (if you're not shaky about using Ebay that is). Amazon also has a few of them for really cheap prices, but their selection isn't very large.

I know you're trying to find them, so I hope this helps you out! Well, I checked the tiger mask my friend got for me and there is a sticker on the back that has the name of the company that made it (or distributed it), but that doesn't matter. Anyways, the company is called Forum Novelties Inc. They have a website and I'll link you their selection of animal based masks/costumes. They have a pretty good selection, but I'm not sure what the pricing is because you need to create an account to see the prices and more info on the items. But, they do have the bunny mask! :) They also have other cool ones that weren't used (like the pig and wolf).

Linkage: http://www.forumnovelties.com/search.asp

Here's another website that I'm using in search of more masks. This also has the bunny mask and others. Pretty good prices as well, but I didn't check shipping.

http://www.costumecraze.com/Costume-Accessories-Masks-Animal-Masks.html#tab=products&

And I feel like I might have seen that store you mentioned...but I'm not entirely sure....

That pumpkin mask is really cool! It kind of reminds me of the one from Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

• Like 1

Wolves are cool too. :P

And it's funny because the tiger mask was given to me as a gift, but my friend got it from a Halloween store...so they should be around somewhere. Ebay is usually not a bad place to find them (if you're not shaky about using Ebay that is). Amazon also has a few of them for really cheap prices, but their selection isn't very large.

I know you're trying to find them, so I hope this helps you out! Well, I checked the tiger mask my friend got for me and there is a sticker on the back that has the name of the company that made it (or distributed it), but that doesn't matter. Anyways, the company is called Forum Novelties Inc. They have a website and I'll link you their selection of animal based masks/costumes. They have a pretty good selection, but I'm not sure what the pricing is because you need to create an account to see the prices and more info on the items. But, they do have the bunny mask! :) They also have other cool ones that weren't used (like the pig and wolf).

Linkage: http://www.forumnovelties.com/search.asp

Here's another website that I'm using in search of more masks. This also has the bunny mask and others. Pretty good prices as well, but I didn't check shipping.

http://www.costumecraze.com/Costume-Accessories-Masks-Animal-Masks.html#tab=products&

And I feel like I might have seen that store you mentioned...but I'm not entirely sure....

That pumpkin mask is really cool! It kind of reminds me of the one from Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

If I am not mistaken I think a pig mask was used in 08, If it wasn't used in the Skoolhouse zone it was used in the fairy tale zone, I remember seeing a pig mask,

thank you for the links, I will check it out, maybe buy from them.

If I am not mistaken I think a pig mask was used in 08, If it wasn't used in the Skoolhouse zone it was used in the fairy tale zone, I remember seeing a pig mask,

thank you for the links, I will check it out, maybe buy from them.

I don't remember the pig (but of course I was not there in 2008), but from what I have seen from pictures, I don't recall it.

And you're welcome! They seem like pretty solid sites; I hope they help! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello, future Sam. How are you? I understand that it is now June 2013 by the time you read this. So it is finally summer; I bet that feels fantastic. Oh, and I almost forgot...speculation season has most likely just begun. How is that? Are there any credible rumors going around yet, or any good ideas on houses/streets for that matter? If so, what are you excited for? Any ideas that you despise or any that you really like? Enjoy summer and speculation season. Make the most of it.

-From, Past Sam as of April 7th 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Dark Legions: Traditionals