Welcome to Silent Hill

Nintendokid33

WOW, really hope our Silent Hill nurses don't end up looking like Hollywood's....

Super disappointing....

429948_525392834153165_343955593_n.jpg

that is only one character, not the other nurses, it is one character from the game and the movie,

tumblr_lsiwxapnPm1qgi2oy.png1086913081_esultslisa.jpg

They could still make the nurses all look like this, but it would not make a lot of sense,

the problem is that they might make her show up more than once in the house, which is what I didn't want to happen, I was hoping they focused more on the monsters than the more human characters, (yes I know the Silent Hill monsters look very human) I mean I was hoping to see better costumes, even though that pic is close to the character it is disappointing, I hope we only get one of her, no more

it is weird that she is made to look like the movie and not the game,

Edited by Mr. Black

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification on that. I was genuinely worried for a hot second haha

the make up is not great, they didn't even do wounds but just black paint scratches, I would be worried that they have a bunch of these nurses,around the house,

the costume is not as great,

Yes that is ONE character...she's called the Red Nurse. (Or Lisa Garland in the game, except in the game she looks normal, this look with the bleeding eyes is unique to the movie) The bobble head nurses are different. I have to admit I am disappointed in this look. The wig and the hat look terrible, and she needs more blood. I am hoping that they will try to change it after seeing how people react to it.

• Like 1

What's even scarier is that this was the makeup that was produced for a Media picture/event (with as much time as needed). Imagine the corners that will be cut when it's gametime and there are 10 minutes till curtain (or call time; or whatever lingo is used for when scareactors have to be in place in the house).

Maybe the makeup artists for this pic were racing to see who could finish first?

• Like 1

meh she's one minor character. I'm sure it will be dark in hospital bed scene she is in (at least in the movie). but again that is Hollywood and we don't always get the same characters. From there other sots they had a strange mix from the games. Boogy man (and the creepy dolls from downpour), the bubble heads, the red nurse. They aren't adhering to anyone story it seems.

Obligatory

ok really though that hat is just shoddy. the execution of the entire costume is too tame but it's that hat in particular that bothers me.

lol :lol:

What's even scarier is that this was the makeup that was produced for a Media picture/event (with as much time as needed). Imagine the corners that will be cut when it's gametime and there are 10 minutes till curtain (or call time; or whatever lingo is used for when scareactors have to be in place in the house).

Maybe the makeup artists for this pic were racing to see who could finish first?

yeah that is what I was thinking, the make up on the eyes looks kinda bad, it just doesn't look great, and what you said is very true, the outfits in the house might be even worst,

we might not even get her, that is true,

Edited by Mr. Black

WOW, really hope our Silent Hill nurses don't end up looking like Hollywood's....

Super disappointing....

429948_525392834153165_343955593_n.jpg

Rather you see her once or a thousand times.. I hope she looks exactly like the Red Nurse from the movie (Have only played the game a few times).

The picture posted from the movie:

tumblr_lsiwxapnPm1qgi2oy.png

would make me frighten me.. The picture above this one looks like it should have been in Jacks Clown-O-Vision on 07'.. Sorry.

But I have an unrelated Q for people that have played through the games... Q:What characters from the game, that are not in the movie do we want to see? A pic or a link would be perfect... Thanks ahead

~Feeble Junkie (Formally known as SWEET16 (the year I joined))

Bobble Head Nurses from the Hollywood media event

100_0673.JPG

100_0675.JPG

It looks like those are props.. Im hoping the do the Dead expoure manequin(sp?) room in our silent hill house... The one from this scene of the movie: EDIT: Around 0:35 is where it starts.

http://www.youtube.c...ed/WLb_M3G6Iv8

I mean it makes perfect sense.

Edited by Feeble Junkie

Guest HHNPicMan

I don't mean to offend anyone on here, but, it has been my experience that the costumes at Universal Orlando are far more thought out then the ones from Hollywood. Even though both parks are doing Silent Hill houses, you have to remember that each park actually designed their own house and costumes based of the franchise. Hollywood has always relied more on make-up than mask. Orlando typically has a good mix of mask and make-up, more so than Hollywood. That's just been my experience and my opinion of course. Having visited both events in the past.

Just wait till the event starts. I am willing to bet that you will be pleasantly excited about the nurses you run into in Silent Hill. Of course, that is pending your survival by some bad dude with a murderous hammer...

• Like 5

maybe it is just me, but the house seems to be a lot like the movie more than the game, perhaps this is not the way it is, but it seemed that way at least from pics and the vids

I mean this is there first video game themed house. I bet with all the actors and effects the house will have more game themed aspects.

From skimming through the walk-through video from here in Orlando and then seeing the inside pictures from hollywood makes it seem like ours here is based more on the movie while Hollywoods is based more on the games. I hope I'm wrong because the games are way better than the movie.