Welcome to Silent Hill

Nintendokid33

Looking forward to the Silent Hill House and the nurses..

Im curious as how they will do Pyramid Head in the house

Like a guy wearing a pyramid for a head.

Honestly, I have a feeling his scare may be identical to the minotaur scare from Hades.

• Like 2

I think this has the potential to be one of the most amazing houses ever.

Here's the house announcement video.

[media=]

"We have the world of Silent Hill to bring to life."

Would that mean a theme, house, house/sz?

Edited by Scaresen
  • Like 1

"We have the world of Silent Hill to bring to life."

Would that mean a theme, house, house/sz?

This is straight from UniversalOrlando youtube video announcement:

"This fall, the demented multiverse of the popular horror video game and motion picture franchise, Silent Hill, will come to life in a hanuted house at Universal Studios Florida and Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights events."

That is a really good idea. I could definately see them incorporating that technology somehow with Silent Hill. The environmental effects they could do could be really awesome and would fit perfectly. In my mind I could see them using a number of effects simlar to The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes for Silent Hill. Not a whole lot maybe but I think it could very simlar in tone to what they do with Silent Hill.

I have to say I'm glad they decided to base it on the games and not the movies necessarily, or the new movie, I hope they just do a Best Of house from all the games, the movie was good but there is so much more to Silent hill,

Like a guy wearing a pyramid for a head.

Honestly, I have a feeling his scare may be identical to the minotaur scare from Hades.

yep probably exactly like that, Although the Game features more than One Pyramid head, the second game had a couple of them, the other games feature more than one, so if they are being fateful we should see more than one

i was thinking, IF we get a silent hill street in new york, what if every 10 to 15 min the siren goes off and they use the projectors to change the buildings like we were entering the dark world like they did last year with acid assault building crumble

that will make silent hill fans pee their pants lol

Edited by black mask

i was thinking, IF we get a silent hill street in new york, what if every 10 to 15 min the siren goes off and they use the projectors to change the buildings like we were entering the dark world like they did last year with acid assault building crumble

That would be really badass.

I'm stoked to see Silent Hill and The Walking Dead brought to life. I have no doubt the houses will look great, I just hope they don't have staffing problems like some of the houses last year.

For Silent Hill I'm assuming we will see a return of the 'vortex tunnel' due to the jumping between worlds/dimensions. Its way past due they retire it but if it works for the story so be it.

We got a little taste last year, hopefully we will be seeing more video game themed mazes and zones this year or in the future.

I'm stoked to see Silent Hill and The Walking Dead brought to life. I have no doubt the houses will look great, I just hope they don't have staffing problems like some of the houses last year.

For Silent Hill I'm assuming we will see a return of the 'vortex tunnel' due to the jumping between worlds/dimensions. Its way past due they retire it but if it works for the story so be it.

We got a little taste last year, hopefully we will be seeing more video game themed mazes and zones this year or in the future.

My opinion, I don't think we'll be seeing the vortex tunnel at the Silent Hill house. I think they'll be using projections to simulate the jumping between Fogworld / Otherworld, instead.

Do you guys think the Silent Hill announcement video indicates we won’t see Pyramid head until the finale of the house?

I kinda agree about the Vortex, I never really liked it, people get a little disoriented, but I would rather have a room with a set than the vortex, I've never liked it..

If they use it for Silent Hill, I really hope they make it look rusty and messed up, not just black or glow in the dark or something needs to look brown and rusty.

about Pyramid head, well, the games feature various pyramid heads, not just one, the second game had a fight with 2, and other games show more, so there are more than just one,

whether they decide to put just one or not, who knows, but it would be cool if they do something similar to the end of Friday the 13th Camp Blood, where you have various Jasons attacking, that would be really cool

Really excited about the Silent Hill house. One of the best visual horror movies i've seen in awhile. Hopefully they include that creppy 'darkness' horn as well as the bathroom scene at the school.

Anybody have any idea where this house will be located? Think only a soundstage would do it justice.

I'm super stoked about SH but hopefully it will be strictly video game based, like they said, rather thran movie. The movie does the game absolutely no justice. Upon speculation of Pyramid Head, I doubt he's going to "jump" out at you like everybody else. Probably just a light or two on him with minimal movements, stilts or just a walk forward type of thing. We dont need anybody poking peoples eyes out like Cats and Combs.

• Like 1

No one is going to go to HHN just to do the Silent Hill house.

What a waste of a house in a really disappointing year so far.

Have you ever played the Silent Hill games?? If you haven't then you have no room to talk. The games are great and creepy. I think its going to make a great house. It will most likely be my favorite house!

:chainsaw:

I'm super stoked about SH but hopefully it will be strictly video game based, like they said, rather thran movie. The movie does the game absolutely no justice. Upon speculation of Pyramid Head, I doubt he's going to "jump" out at you like everybody else. Probably just a light or two on him with minimal movements, stilts or just a walk forward type of thing. We dont need anybody poking peoples eyes out like Cats and Combs.

I second this!

• Like 1

No one is going to go to HHN just to do the Silent Hill house.

Really? Says who?

https://twitter.com/...935630503813121

https://twitter.com/...477106099335168

https://twitter.com/...267919788478464

From all of the comments I've seen outside of haunt forums, the house idea seems to be getting met with positive reactions. It's hilariously foolish to say people won't be interested in such a large franchise coming to the event.

Edited by Tbad556
  • Like 1