Welcome to Silent Hill

Nintendokid33

well critics gave it 16% and general audience has given it 85%. I'm not holding my breath on it but I will see it and probably like it.

Yeah I am thinking I will like it too but I don't understand why the critics are being so hard. And not only them but people in general are super negative. I've read some really nasty comments about the movie.

I love Pyramid head (both casts) I Love the nurses (all of them) I love the cop shooting at the beginning. I keep going to this house even though I hate it so much because of how underwhelming and how much of wasted opportunity there is here, but I have to say I love the actors in the house. I love the work everyone does here. I still hate the feeling that they could have done so much better,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well it depends, Does Pyramid Head need his knife? if he was the regular size of an actor coming from a boo hole like one of the nurses then no. it wouldn't, if there was more than just one then it wouldn't matter.

But since they decided to just give us one pyramid Head, they build an entire room for him away from people, he is like the center piece of the room, the house really, then yes, it does matter, specially when he has all that room to cover,

Jesus, is like these people didn't get anything right with him, It would not matter if he was not in stilts, but the way he is set up he is such a big deal in that room with the stilts and walking back and forth than yeah, no knife hurts the appearance, the whole reason he is in stilts is so that he can drag that big ass thing in the movie, so to me it feels like adding insult to injury.

Still... that being said, The actors playing Pyramid Head in the house do a fantastic job at recreating his movements, the head tilts and the dragging of the feet, they have a lot to walk in stilts so I give those guys props for being able to do all that with a huge pyramid on their heads, they are doing really really well,

but the knife missing is really obvious, specially when he is so tall,

I was the Pyramid Head on cast B and originally we were supposed to have the knife I guess but before the event started they decided against it. The reason why I don't know. But the knife they made for us the ended up putting in the wall as an effect like we're stabbing through it but it's such a quick effect and short you'd be lucky to have seen it.. And thank you very much for the compliments! Seriously appreciated.

When I did the house today 4 times Mr.Head was missing, it could not have been a cast change because every other actor was there plus, 4 Times? I don't know what happened to him but he was m.i.a.

The monsters before the end of the house with the nurses got me really bad, specially the one behind the trash can, scares the bejesus out of me. The Nurses in the last room were pretty good today too

It could have been anything. If not a cast change could have been adjusting our stilts, at the exit of the house with a guest who assualted us, etc. If you went through on the nights the park was extended my back-to-back couldn't extend most of those nights and they made me take a 15 minute break after my first set before I could go back on and fill in for his set. A lot of guests that didn't see us walked through the boiler room when we were on the side of the wall where the nurses are with that steel mesh gate by the stairs. All depends where you were looking haha.

Apologies to anyone who didn't see us, and for everyone who was upset we did not have his famous blade. I'm not a die-hard fan but I DO know the knife is like part of his body so it was a large disappointment when they said we weren't getting it anymore. Final thing to fans, Cast A PH moved quick and steady to go along more with the films, and I (being Cast B PH) was directed to move slow jerky and twitchy like the video games. Trying to keep all fans happy. Hope everyone enjoyed the house!

-Pyramid Head Cast B, Lance

• Like 2

I was the Pyramid Head on cast B and originally we were supposed to have the knife I guess but before the event started they decided against it. The reason why I don't know. But the knife they made for us the ended up putting in the wall as an effect like we're stabbing through it but it's such a quick effect and short you'd be lucky to have seen it.. And thank you very much for the compliments! Seriously appreciated.

I have to say you did a really fantastic job. both casts did, this house was really disappointing but you guys were really awesome.

• 8 months later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Welcome to Silent Hill