Which of The Doc's houses would you drop?

Easy Penn & Teller and Alice Cooper... Mainly because they seem to be houses based on people and not stories... be it original or otherwise. I could be wrong, but I'm also not keen on them either.

I've only watched the first two episodes of TWD but I know its a story about zombies... Good enough.

Silent Hill is one of my passions... so that is fine. The rest are original concepts and I always like those. Even if they aren't my favorites, they at least an attempt at original content.

Easy Penn & Teller and Alice Cooper... Mainly because they seem to be houses based on people and not stories... be it original or otherwise. I could be wrong, but I'm also not keen on them either.

I've only watched the first two episodes of TWD but I know its a story about zombies... Good enough.

Silent Hill is one of my passions... so that is fine. The rest are original concepts and I always like those. Even if they aren't my favorites, they at least an attempt at original content.

I'd have to say the same, what everybody is saying about silent hill has me wanting to see the films before I go, I never saw any of them because I never got into video games because I suck at them haha besides resident evil left 4 dead skate and NHL video games are not my forte. But houses p&t would go and possibly Alice cooper after I heard it gets so watered down it kinda turned me off. But I'm hoping it's great. I'd love to see the Victorian house take a rose red turn and I love to see quadsimoto and his evil gargoyles eatting and attacking people

If you could replace half of Dr. Jimmy's houses, which ones would you get rid of?

I'd dump Penn and Teller as they are not scary at all, Victorian house because it's a totally unoriginal idea and the Dead Exposure house because I didn't enjoy the original.

What houses would you drop Legacy?

I would also drop P&T and Cooper, and probably TWD, honestly. I really just don't see how it's going to be any different than any other zombie house I've seen. And especially with it most likely just being a "Previously on The Walking Dead" type of house, I'll see the exact same thing when Season 3 of the show starts. These three houses, in concept, sound like they could very easily be missed opportunities for this year's event.

Honestly, none of them, I think that as long as its not the EXACT same house as any house they have made before than Im going to be happy even if P&T's house is terrible I'll be happy UNI at least gave someone new a try...

Honestly, none of them, I think that as long as its not the EXACT same house as any house they have made before than Im going to be happy even if P&T's house is terrible I'll be happy UNI at least gave someone new a try...

I would agree with this if it was a local $15 haunt. But not so much when it's at a place like Universal, and they charge a premium to enjoy it. If I want to overpay for mediocre attractions, I'll just go to the local Six Flags and skip the trip to Orlando.

I would also drop P&T and Cooper, and probably TWD, honestly. I really just don't see how it's going to be any different than any other zombie house I've seen. And especially with it most likely just being a "Previously on The Walking Dead" type of house, I'll see the exact same thing when Season 3 of the show starts. These three houses, in concept, sound like they could very easily be missed opportunities for this year's event.

I agree with you on Cooper an TWD. I liked the cooper house but i dont want Orlando to think we like reapeats and take hollywoods houses.I could see a Slash (former guitarist of GnR that started new horror film production SLASHer films) because it wouldt be a repeat.

Edited by HHN_FREAK0524

I have warmed up to the list a little since I first read it, but I'm just not feeling the idea of an Alice Cooper house, and I'm not too sold on another DE type house, so those would be the two I would dump.

Penn and Teller I am undecided on. I really like them, but until I hear/see how they will be utilized for this house, I can't say either way. Also, I wasn't really excited about the Silent Hill house because I haven't played the game or seen the films. But the excitement of others over it makes me realize I need to look into that further.

The Walking Dead, Victorian house, and the Gargoyles I'm o.k. with. I've been watching Walking Dead since the beginning and since they always seem to have a house related to a movie, the fact that this one is at least tied to a show I like, I'm good with that.

Regardless of what they do, there are always a mix of houses I am looking forward to and a few that just don't grab me from name/description. Sometimes I end up liking them after all so there's always hope. I just wish we weren't losing a house (or two? Is that still possible?) this year.

The only one I would drop purely off the clues is the gargoyle house. I don't really find gargoyles scary or creepy even. Maybe because I watched the Gagoyles cartoon when I was a kid. There are others I am not excited about but interested in seeing what they turn out to be. I am and will be crossing my fingers for TWD and Silent Hill house til the end though!

If given the choice I would drop the P&T, Alice cooper, and DE houses. Not that I think they couldnt be great, but I just prefer the original ideas, not based off of houses or semi sequel houses. I still have high hopes for this year though. This is a crazy mix this year and it excites me. The tours should be interesting this year as well.

What houses would you drop Legacy?

I'd prefer not to answer. We know some were still in the proposal stage when they were fully deciphered and, with the scrambling that I keep catching wind of, I was curious what the "fans" would rather see dropped.

I'm not too excited about the Alice Cooper house, although I suspect that one would not be at risk of being dropped. I'll take it, and it will probably be fine, just not happy about the prospect of more borrowing between Hollywood and Orlando. I'm looking forward to the Penn and Teller house, but I'm hoping it is more similar to their older dark comedy magic acts. Original houses I am all for, and I hope the DE-esque effects house does not get dropped because I have a feeling it is the only place we'll find the classic monsters, which I am very much looking forward too. I know we saw Dracula, Frankenstein, and Wolfman just in 2009, but those houses turned out mostly good (especially Frankenstein) and some of the other monsters need attention too! Crossing my fingers for a Creature from the Black Lagoon room.

I guess Alice Cooper, I am curious, but if is the watered down version of the Hollywood one it might not be great,

Pen and Teller sounds like a horrible house any way you look at it, but I really wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the sleeping hit this year and wins house of the year lol, i would laugh so much if that happens, They might bring new ideas to scares and a different approach, maybe that is not such a bad thing, maybe it ends up being a really great house, who knows,

I was excited for the Walking Dead, but I'm starting to think that will be the house that sucks this year, unless the actors can make the zombies scary, the house might fail, i am still excited for it, but i am starting to wonder how will they pull it off,

Victorian house, and the Gargoyles house...

we have nothing to go on these, Victorian house, what would the actors be like? ghosts?

gargoyles, I really doubt a whole house would be based just in gargoyles, I bet the theme is something else,

Man I don't understand the dislike of the Gargoyle idea.

The blink characters were such a hit and everyone loves them... basically gargoyles.

Eveyone liked the In-Between... Albeit bright... but similar to a gargoyle.

The living statues are alway a hit too.

But it boils down to a monster in a castle or cathedral. Creepy monster... Creppy place. Check and check.

Plus you have the ablities to have flyers... glowing friking red eyes... awesome mirror visuals gags... and a ton of mistaken identities (what is an actor and what is a prop).

I mean maybe it's just me but this...

5112616610_0101682943.jpg

Is an awesome costume. (From Netherworld)

• Like 4

I mean maybe it's just me but this...

5112616610_0101682943.jpg

Is an awesome costume. (From Netherworld)

I have to admit that this costume is pretty badass. That's just not the image I see when I think gargoyles. Who knows I will probably love the gargoyle house if it comes into fruition.

I agree, Penn & Teller.. and Alice Cooper I would drop. Silent Hill house would just be plain badass..so would the TWD House

I'd drop the Talk-er-Walking Dead house. The comics are great, but the show is terrible. I'd rather see a more original house than that.

Agreed--especially if, as rumored, they can't use the main characters. The zombies aren't the star of the show--they are the cliched, slow and lumbering undead of the 1960s. I don't see them being all that scary if they stay in character, and if they don't, why not just use an original concept?

Pen and Teller sounds like a horrible house any way you look at it, but I really wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the sleeping hit this year and wins house of the year lol, i would laugh so much if that happens, They might bring new ideas to scares and a different approach, maybe that is not such a bad thing, maybe it ends up being a really great house, who knows,

Victorian house, and the Gargoyles house...

we have nothing to go on these, Victorian house, what would the actors be like? ghosts?

gargoyles, I really doubt a whole house would be based just in gargoyles, I bet the theme is something else,

Agreed P&T might end up surprising people. Here's hoping. Hoping gargoyles proves to include the Hunchback, as well, and hoping the Victorian house ends up holding up a fun house mirror to the Haunted Mansion.

Still disappointed we lost the American Werewolf in London and Mayan houses, those two sounded the most promising. Although if the hints as to "photograph" are pointing to what I think they are, I could be very excited about that.