HHN 22 Website Updates

Super disappointed with the current status of the site and the "updates". I do not know why Uni has changed their method of HHN site announcements and interactive media (if that is the case) but I plan on voicing my opinion to them in a letter when all is said and done. The HHN website is something I look forward to every day...several times a day!! And it gets me super worked up for the event ....so I am missing that terribly. I still remain hopeful that the site changes are just being delayed for some technical or other reason, and I keep checking this forum to see if anyone is aware of what is going on with the HHN site. Keep udates coming if anyone hears different about the site changes. Thanks.

• Like 3

I do not know why Uni has changed their method of HHN site announcements and interactive media (if that is the case) but I plan on voicing my opinion to them in a letter when all is said and done. The HHN website is something I look forward to every day...several times a day!! And it gets me super worked up for the event ....so I am missing that terribly. I still remain hopeful that the site changes are just being delayed for some technical or other reason, and I keep checking this forum to see if anyone is aware of what is going on with the HHN site. Keep udates coming if anyone hears different about the site changes. Thanks.

We can still get games

(Hopefully people are noticing my repetition...)

• Like 2

Add me to the list of ppl who really let them have it. Hopefully all of our feedback will really get to them and something will be done... certainly not holding my breath though. I have a feeling this is the direction they want to go. I feel they really want a simple site that just gets the information out and nothing more. Everyone needs to to get on board and take this survey.

Decisions can be made without surveys, too.

Very true but at least they want feedback. I thought it sounded intentional with question like "This is the best most interactive website ever".

No one who has ever been on the web before would rate that high :P

Same here. I didn't pull any punches and I said I'm hoping they plan to update the site with games and interactive areas otherwise they should consider the website a total failure lol

Add me to the list of those giving a frank, honest, detailed, withering opinion of this year's website. From what I'm reading here, it sounds like we are being heard, at least, and I appreciate our efforts not going to waste.

But, I wonder if we'll still get games... :P;):P

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip on forcing the survey to come up (clicking on the main banner a few times). I took the survey, too, and I voiced my disappointment and frustration at how boring it is and how starkly different and lame it is compared to last year. I do hope they are reading this info. Games would be nice :D

One of my favorite websites of years past was for the Carnival of Carnage...very well done. Not my favorite event year, but the website definitely will go down in history as one.

We still have plenty of time to see a revamped site for this year, or perhaps they are so focused on making the event as amazing as possible that the site just isn't as vital as it once was. (I'm going with that theory...)

• Like 1

LOL I hope you're right, Hush. But I'd still like to see a bit more engrossing site. I'm really hoping that there will still be a large update with the full reveal, and this is still all just teaser.

Don't get me wrong sweetie, I'm hoping for the same thing! Nothing gets everyone even more excited for opening weekend than an amazing website that showcases what we have to look forward to.