HHN 22 Speculation

Sorry to be blunt, and no rudeness meant, but I think you've kind of missed the point here. Has there been anything new up til now? Nope. I'm 100% sure that it's someone from this board working with largely the same info as us, and I've been working more on the mystery of who it could be than what they're doing. But has it been a fun way to kill some time until the reveal next week? Absolutely.

And speculation is just that. To speculate on what we might see based on the little info we have. Not to figure out the event ahead of time. Who cares if we're right or not? I don't. I'm still going, and I'm still going to have fun. Right or wrong, everything's going to be revealed next week anyway. Just enjoy the ride.

I considered that. If it is, he's added a new layer to his trickery, since he's also been leaving big clues in other places lately, and was doing his videos before. It doesn't seem to fit his MO, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

I think the point Chris is trying to get across is that it would be nice to know if we are only passing time.

Reviewing posts, you can see the hope for an icon, a backstory, the comeback of LT, an overall theme.

If passing time is the point, speculating on little details, then just let us know.

• Like 2

Not trying to be a downer here, but seriously..

No that really isn't the point. The point of speculation is to speculate & weed out the fact from the fiction. But the fact that this whole instagram thing is only being toyed with on this forum and not any others should've been the first red flag. Not to mention that nobody else received this mysterious link to instagram, which anyone who remembers last year, it was a select group of people who got the link for the special clue tweets via twitter.

Like Dr Jimmy said before, what is embedded within the clues is more or less real. But as others have pointed out, these clues are not offering up anything "new" that we don't already know. If there was something NEW actually being spewed forth and not just a rehash of whats already been "unearthed" (another 'clue' that wasn't even hinted at until Dr Jimmy made the reference recently in posts) regarding the event, people shouldn't look at this instagram as a source of "info".

Don't need you all to get excited only to realize it was for nothing other than just someone else's "fun".

O.k DD.jpg

I hate to beat a dead horse and all, but if the entire point of speculation was to weed out the fact from fiction, this thread would be completely and utterly pointless. Since no one can absolutely, positively verify that the information they have posted this far is precisely what we will be seeing, doesn't that negate every single clue given to us up to now? I mean if we're trying to weed out the truth from fantasy, all the speculation and clues on this page could be labeled as guesstimates since no one can give up the ghost so to speak in regards to exactly what is spot on.

Whoever this source is is just helping amplify the fun of guesstimating and speculating. Even if the info they are providing is pointless in the end, who really cares? It's all in good fun.

And isn't the point of the event for everyone to get excited? Even if this is someone just having fun, it's not hurting anyone. Heck if anything, I think it's amped up people wondering exactly what to expect for this year.

Visiting this site is a way to pass the time, so it really shouldn't make a hill of beans as to whether any of the info provided is spot on or not. I mean come on, you of all people know how things work with this event.

I haven't read a single one of these new clues, but others are having fun with it...what the heck, let them enjoy it regardless of what the outcome is.

• Like 5

Am I the only person suspecting that the ifrit is none other than our own good ol' dr. jimmy? Who knows if he has a secret identity? That's what makes it secret!

(in my best emporer palpatine voice) Good, GOOD! Yes, let the hate flow through you.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were actually a couple people sharing an account.

• Like 1

I think the point Chris is trying to get across is that it would be nice to know if we are only passing time.

If I had to throw out a guess. It's just to pass the time, all in good fun. Some people will enjoy it either way, fact or fiction, or if we already knew the outcome. Sure we'd all love something new that we don't know, but we'll get that next week! :)

• Like 2

I personally think it's

JWFearman... I mean, he was the first one to say that "there will be games".. AND he was the one that gave us the link! And I'm not sure if this is recent or something that's been around, but if you hover over his name on the bottom, it says "Oi! My Head Hurts....", indicating that he might be trying to think of these complex clues. Maybe he's doing his job as a moderator to help keep the thread alive and interesting as Universal has sort of dropped the ball on keeping us interested...

My nooby two cents!

Edited by Disneyson1

What bothers me, is if this is not an inside source, and we are just going to receive information about details (like how many nurses will be in the SH house), why not just say it? It gets everyone's hopes up that there may be more to the event. That we may get the interactivity that we have been craving.

I'll reiterate... There will still be interactivity in an official capacity. Or, in otherwords, there will be games. So have no fear... Regardless of whatever this Ifrit business turns out to be, there will be an official payoff. Patience, my friends. Update is the 30th, and I suspect all of your worries will dissolve shortly thereafter.

• Like 5

I personally think it's

JWFearman... I mean, he was the first one to say that "there will be games".. AND he was the one that gave us the link! And I'm not sure if this is recent or something that's been around, but if you hover over his name on the bottom, it says "Oi! My Head Hurts....", indicating that he might be trying to think of these complex clues. Maybe he's doing his job as a moderator to help keep the thread alive and interesting as Universal has sort of dropped the ball on keeping us interested...

My nooby two cents!

I'm fairly certain its not him.

I do think it's a mod or a vet on this forum.

If it is JW, then he's an evil maniacal genius and I'd like to pick his brain lol

I'll reiterate... There will still be interactivity in an official capacity. Or, in otherwords, there will be games. So have no fear... Regardless of whatever this Ifrit business turns out to be, there will be an official payoff. Patience, my friends. Update is the 30th, and I suspect all of your worries will dissolve shortly thereafter.

Music to my ears, Lizz.

Are we still negatory on an in-park, non-marketing Icon?

Haha, I think maybe we should focus less on the Ifrit's identity and more on their last clue.

So what you're saying is... it's you! :)

Regarding the last clue, I'm stumped. I was thinking about alternate spellings of the word, and did come up with ROH, which does apparently stand for Royal Opera House = opera house = Phantom of the Opera = living underground in the cellar = digging to have to find him = Uni Monster/DE house... and that's where I hit the dead end, and it's a stretch to even get that far.

Another definition of ROH was alcohol, which I guess you could use in archaeological digs (making sure I spell that right :P), but that's more relating it to the clue than the answer...

and it's a stretch to even get that far.

yes... yes it is, because there would be no digging involved. The Paris Opera house hasn't collapsed the cellars below are still accessible. So that would be a complete negative on it being Phantom related. He's not dead & buried sheesh... (besides, everyone knows he resides in NY, formerly at Coney Island)

Just trying to nudge the topic back towards speculation. Haha.

*nudges Armando back* Fine... we'll speculate on the different types of rum found at the temporary bars :P

Are we still negatory on an in-park, non-marketing Icon?

I haven't heard anything one way or the other since the inital whisper on that one...

Agreed. At this point, I will be shocked if there's an icon. I don't think that will be the focus this year.

yes... yes it is, because there would be no digging involved. The Paris Opera house hasn't collapsed the cellars below are still accessible. So that would be a complete negative on it being Phantom related. He's not dead & buried sheesh... (besides, everyone knows he resides in NY, formerly at Coney Island)

Well, I meant more just in general, without using doors. Again, stretch. :)

And I can't believe you made the Coney Island reference. Granted, I haven't seen it, but that thing instinctively feels like an unnecessary sequel of Disney proportions.

I'm also starting to think that whatever contract Uni has with AMC might say that there cannot be an icon; I mean, with TWD taking over the Terror Tram in Hollywood, which basically defines their yearly "theme", perhaps they can't actually legally advertise that there is some "overarching force" greater than The Walking Dead. I suppose that's why the creative team needed to get... creative... to define some sort of a connecting theme without an icon (as some sources are saying)? And I can't squeeze anything else out of that clue besides the dirt under it, connecting to all the rest of those Dr. Jimmy clues which still haven't really been solved.

Another definition of ROH was alcohol, which I guess you could use in archaeological digs (making sure I spell that right :P), but that's more relating it to the clue than the answer...

Thank you! Much appreciated. Did you know the Orlando Regional History Center has 'archaeology' spelled as 'archeology' on every single one of their text panels? I have to fight the urge to come in with a red pen and edit all of them when I visit! /rant. Again.

:lol:

10 YEARS OOOOOOOOLLLLD.

Sorry. Phantom humor, I couldn't resist.

• Like 1

Me? I'm flattered. I sit at a computer all day. :P I wish I had time to go digging in the dirt. I figured someone would guess me being the one with the original message.

Anybody know what this Ifrit person's instagram username??

it's "theifrit"... Off topic, I really hate Instagram outside of a phone. Why is it so friggen difficult to navigate?

Agreed. At this point, I will be shocked if there's an icon. I don't think that will be the focus this year.

That doesn't hurt my feelings at all. A year without an icon is just as good as a year with one. Actually, without one I think it allows the creative minds at Uni to go in different directions and not feel that they are boxed into focusing on certain concepts surrounding the icon and their backstory.

• Like 2

justchristy, if you're right about digging deeper, then the iron matches that "Iron Lady" set of clues and the "Iron" on the periodic table... Our icon is Iron Man. I knew it! But there IS something to the molten lava/Journey to the Center of the Earth image... I think. Maybe an Ifrit/Fire Monster like in the Tokyo DisneySea ride?

And I still can't help but think that "steering away from the ore" is a play on words for "oar" and, added to the fact that people saw canoes backstage, that some sort of Native American/Pocahontas/Aztec/thing is going on. And all the Pocahontas clues we got earlier, too...

For some reason, I'm getting weird flashbacks of when the shaman in Pocahontas throws the dust (Or iron shavings ?) on the fire and the smoke comes up and forms monsters... sort of like an Ifrit..? Is that a stretch or what?

Also, maybe we have to somehow connect the periodic table's numbers to the Scrabble letters we just got? I'm much too stupid to try and decode something like that, but I can try...

Simply speculation...