HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

^^^ The kids weren't getting scared, though. They were just yelling fuck. o.o In an exit line...

^^ Industrial-type music would've been better than dubstep, but I think they're only using electronic in the maze.\

^ Even if it is Burt Reynolds, it's still TCM. :P Doesn't make a difference how you get to it.

Edited by Kurseddragon

^^^ The kids weren't getting scared, though. They were just yelling fuck. o.o In an exit line...

^^ Industrial-type music would've been better than dubstep, but I think they're only using electronic in the maze.\

^ Even if it is Burt Reynolds, it's still TCM. :P Doesn't make a difference how you get to it.

From Murdy:

"Q) Dubstep? A) Well I'd Call it "Darkcore" Horror-Inspired electronica soundtrack for the attraction. Not exactly 'Monster Mash'"

I just listened to Darkcore on youtube and a lot of it does have industrial background to it. Still, it does have that annoying as hell dubstep overlay to it. And I couldn't stop laughing cuz it really reminded me of what somebody here said (Wesker, I think?) about it sounding like two transformers getting it on. It really sounded like some heavy transformer thrusting going on there. Anyway, I'm just being optimistic about what it could be. My point was that it could use the elements really well or it just won't and the way you see that is up to your own disposition I guess.

And lol, yeah, true but I feel like that solidified it more than it just being Clint Eastwood because his son is in the remake, don't ya think? Goes more along the lines with what Murdy hinted at.

Ah, I looked up Darkcore. It's MUCH better than Dubstep. Still sucks, but it's a lot more horror-related.

I wouldn't listen to it for fun, but it'd definitely work for a maze. I'm much more excited now. :P

The more people think about it and are able to step away from the initial "shock" of HOH, the realization will kick in that there are more plusses than issues with the maze. We understand its just a soundtrack for the attraction...with the awesome presence of Classic Monsters 2.0!! Now we await JAWS, er, I mean TCM, or another surprise announcement. ;)

HHN in Japan announced Resident Evil at their event this year!

Does this increase our chance of having resident evil next year ?

WTF! I hate Hollywood so much right now. *makes angry eyes, puffs lips and crosses arms angrily like an 8 year old*

1.) One role that he is most famous for is in the movie Deliverance, which is essentially a TCM prototype. In this movie, he's a traveler in a remote part of Southern U.S and him and his buddies are escaping some twisted inbred hillbillies. 2.) He came out in a movie called Best Whorehouse in Texas (I admit, this one is a loose connection, but, hey, gimme a break). 3.) and the most damning of all is a movie he came out called Hooper, where he plays a character named Sonny Hooper. Eh, so whaddya think?

OHH, OHH! And don't forget, Best Whorehouse in Texas is also the house in House of 1000 Corpses, which is the same basic plot of TCM! Nail on the head. And welcome, new friend.

The more people think about it and are able to step away from the initial "shock" of HOH, the realization will kick in that there are more plusses than issues with the maze. We understand its just a soundtrack for the attraction...with the awesome presence of Classic Monsters 2.0!! Now we await JAWS, er, I mean TCM, or another surprise announcement. ;)

No, I'm still thinking this maze is a lose/lose.

I'm just glad it's not pure Dubstep. At least, I hope it's not...

From Murdy:

"Q) Dubstep? A) Well I'd Call it "Darkcore" Horror-Inspired electronica soundtrack for the attraction. Not exactly 'Monster Mash'"

I just listened to Darkcore on youtube and a lot of it does have industrial background to it. Still, it does have that annoying as hell dubstep overlay to it. And I couldn't stop laughing cuz it really reminded me of what somebody here said (Wesker, I think?) about it sounding like two transformers getting it on. It really sounded like some heavy transformer thrusting going on there. Anyway, I'm just being optimistic about what it could be. My point was that it could use the elements really well or it just won't and the way you see that is up to your own disposition I guess.

And lol, yeah, true but I feel like that solidified it more than it just being Clint Eastwood because his son is in the remake, don't ya think? Goes more along the lines with what Murdy hinted at.

Ah, I looked up Darkcore. It's MUCH better than Dubstep. Still sucks, but it's a lot more horror-related.

I wouldn't listen to it for fun, but it'd definitely work for a maze. I'm much more excited now. :P

LOL Transformers dance to Darkcore (listening ito a song looking at this pic hehehehe)

2hi701x.gif

Darkcore is Much better than Dubstep, much much better,

I could even see working in a maze or a sreet zone, yeah I think if they do darkcore it might work well, might work Very Very well,

actually sounds like a horror soundtrack in a way,

sounds very intense but in a good way, very dark, is fast but intense and Nerve Wracking

Edited by black mask

Hoping the last announcement is something big.

Again, I know theme park rights for Exorcist are tough...but I figured since "Hogwarts is coming to Hollywood", that anything could happen.

Must be the icing on the cake if it's coming with a video announcement.

Past by the maze earlier....saw a prop log out...thinking maybe one scene is a forrest? I don't know.

Also saw Murdy in Alice Cooper....(the one that the most time and energy gets put in im sure) he looked pissed, for some reason...ahaha

Well just read on twitter that the mummy tunnel will NOT be used this year. That's good news right?

Also on that new Facebook picture, you can see the letter C if you read it from the left

Well just read on twitter that the mummy tunnel will NOT be used this year. That's good news right?

Also on that new Facebook picture, you can see the letter C if you read it from the left

ITS TCM! WUT WUT!!! (Been Reppin' This All Year, BABY!)

Look at the Yello text at the bottom right coner. You can make out the CHA in the left portion and the ACRE at the Right. Also you can see TEXAS slanted above.

HELLLL YEAH, Return of my all time favorite most shit my pants, I almost threw up because of the smell maze. This is good news.

Back in Business!!!