HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

On the subject of scare zones, I have to wonder why something like Klownz is returning for a third year, yet something like Welcome to Hell only lasted one? No offense to the Klownz, but something like Welcome to Hell showed how bad-ass scare zones can be. Even though I've only been able to judge by pictures and videos, WTH looked like one of/if not, the best scare zone Hollywood has come up with, and they've yet to match or top it. I'd love to see them prove us wrong this year.

On the subject of scare zones, I have to wonder why something like Klownz is returning for a third year, yet something like Welcome to Hell only lasted one? No offense to the Klownz, but something like Welcome to Hell showed how bad-ass scare zones can be. Even though I've only been able to judge by pictures and videos, WTH looked like one of/if not, the best scare zone Hollywood has come up with, and they've yet to match or top it. I'd love to see them prove us wrong this year.

Welcome To Hell has to be the best SZ HHN ever did, but on it not returning Murdy said a year or too ago it had to do with moving the go-gos back to the front since guys would just sit around watching the girls and a big part of the story with WTH was the devil on his throne surrounded by hot girls.

Best NY scarezone, definitely. I really liked Freakz, Lunaticz, Deadwood, La Llorona and the generic pigs one in the lower lot for either 07 or 08, I can't remember which but I do remember they had some decoration down there.

Welcome To Hell has to be the best SZ HHN ever did, but on it not returning Murdy said a year or too ago it had to do with moving the go-gos back to the front since guys would just sit around watching the girls and a big part of the story with WTH was the devil on his throne surrounded by hot girls.

^the devil himself wasn't there...there were just demons

I think Grind might be mixing up something an idea I came up with a while back where I thought that idea would be a good addition lol Devil on a throne in the middle under the flames while the girls dance on the side and people have to walk through as scareactors hide behind.

With the rumor that AMOK was American Werewolf in London, could we expect a AWiL scarezone?

Hmmm, I don't think that'll happen since I think AWiL would have been a shared IP with Orlando. They had plans for it, but their AWiL maze got replaced by Silent Hill. Which is now making me think that due to them shelving their maze, that's why Hollywood had to change AMOK to Quigley/TCM.

I'll admit, either way it's a huge bummer on both coasts since AWiL was the film that got me into horror. That and it's been a while since we've really seen any full-blown werewolf mazes. (I don't count HoH's layover last year, so the only one that comes to mind is Orlando's Wolfman from 09'.)

Hmmm, I don't think that'll happen since I think AWiL would have been a shared IP with Orlando. They had plans for it, but their AWiL maze got replaced by Silent Hill. Which is now making me think that due to them shelving their maze, that's why Hollywood had to change AMOK to Quigley/TCM.

I'll admit, either way it's a huge bummer on both coasts since AWiL was the film that got me into horror. That and it's been a while since we've really seen any full-blown werewolf mazes. (I don't count HoH's layover last year, so the only one that comes to mind is Orlando's Wolfman from 09'.)

it wouldnt have to be IP shared its a universal movie, a matter of fact if you look carfully The American werewolf has been at HHN Every year since HHNH came back

Generic Pigs were 08, though I dont remember much in the way of deco. the best lower lot, I thought, were the hillbillies. There was a LOT of deco and it tied nicely with TCM.

The 07 one is the one I'm thinking of than! I remembered chainsaws and farms and must've associated it with pigs lol I remember going down onto the lower lot again in 08 and thinking "why does this area look so bare?" And then I remember getting excited in 09 thinking there will be random traps with people stuck in them throughout the lower lot, maybe even "horror scenes," and ofcourse, nothing than either. But now, I know better than to expect the lower lot to have anything down there :(