HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Thanks. Quigley's driving me crazy. There are so many possibilities and the only REAL hint is that the director was on the tour in 2010. I suppose we'll know soon enough, but it doesn't cure my anticipation now. I'm just wondering if the next maze released will be Quigley or HOH. Also, did anyone catch a possible hint during John's little sidebar about the scent samples? He mentioned that when all combined, they smelled like, if I remember correctly "musty, decaying feet with a cotton candy chaser." Yet the list of scents he mentioned didn't really mention feet. Anyone think that could be a slight hint? I'm grasping at straws here....

Edited by ScreamAtMe

No I don't think any of those were hints. Because he said @HorrorNights: Yeah those are all bad, and there's a mystery scent I can't name cause its for a maze we haven't released yet...but its nasty too!

He only said a mystery smell for quigly. And my guess would be HOH will be the.next announced?

Like I said I'm just grasping at straws here. It feels like ages since our last announcement and ages until opening night.

Agreed. When you wait an entire year for something. And speculate about it everyday. of course it seems like ages away :) anybody have a guess for when the next announcement will be?

^ You're right also theres no water in the HoH he would die. How would you like to check out the new Jaws maze in something never done before:

Jaws:Bloody Waters

Enter the all new maze as only HHN can do it, enter and underwater maze but hurry out you only have 5minutes of air left. Hurry out as you encounter a 50 ft great white.

Hurry out as you encounter a 50 ft great white.

This would genuinely scare me. I have this great love/fear thing with sharks, whites in particular. If you've played Arkham City, a certain part in the Museum is exactly my reoccurring nightmare. Exactly. If I was batman, anyway. (When the... event... happened, I screamed and threw my controller at my tv. And just so you know thats a hard reaction to get from me in ANY circumstance.)

• Like 1

This is strictly a prediction. This week we will find out what HOH is. Next week will be quigley. Week after that scarezones, B&T, and tickets goes on sale. Just a guess thou.

Imagine if the House of Horrors announcement turned out to be, "House of Horrors: Invaded by the Walking Dead!" :lol:

In all seriousness, I heard we could expect an announcement sometime this week.

Imagine if the House of Horrors announcement turned out to be, "House of Horrors: Invaded by the Walking Dead!" :lol:

In all seriousness, I heard we could expect an announcement sometime this week.

Imagine this. Having 2 mazes based on WD, the TT based on walking dead and it was all one big storyline. Like WD maze is part 1, HOH part 2 and TT part 3.

I do know something, but no, its not what I was teasing about.

Why tease us? Come on Trev, spill your guts!

^ haha,well HHNO did have a jurassic park maze when they had hhn in both parks...

I did not know that. I was just being retarded. I am sorry, but HHNO is retarded. Watch HHNO will end up doing the JAWS maze.