HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Quigley list all time top ten star: Bing Crosby(7)

Theme of maze has to do with his career.

Crosby sang a song called "Send in the Clowns".

Magic 8 ball game: Will Klownz return?

Signs point to yes.

My prediction: Killer Klownz From Outer Space Maze (Its in the survey too)

What does everyone think?

^not sure if he matches the clue that the actor in question was fired on the same day as another actor by universal.

He said "fired". Instead of being terminated, what if it pertains to the "fire" in US backlot in 2008. Crosby's music was burned in that fire along with other universal stars music.

IDK Killer Clowns can be a good maze b.ut IDK if im wrong but I think it's a Slasher property

yea...what's the problem?

He said "fired". Instead of being terminated, what if it pertains to the "fire" in US backlot in 2008. Crosby's music was burned in that fire along with other universal stars music.

I doubt it,murdy's clues are tricky, but not like that haha

IDK Killer Clowns can be a good maze b.ut IDK if im wrong but I think it's a Slasher property

I agree. KC would be a good maze. You mentioned slasher property, I think we will get that in HOH. Not as in one property, but a greatest hits maze. I think that NOES, F13, tcm, and maybe child's play will all have a scene in the HOH. Just a thought.

I agree. KC would be a good maze. You mentioned slasher property, I think we will get that in HOH. Not as in one property, but a greatest hits maze. I think that NOES, F13, tcm, and maybe child's play will all have a scene in the HOH. Just a thought.

It would be cool to have them all in HoH but I doubt they can get the rights.

what if it pertains to the "fire" in US backlot in 2008.

There's been MANY disastrous fires on the backlot over the years, so I doubt Murdy would be hinting at 2008's fire. He definitely meant "fired" as in terminated, let go, axed... etc.

I think that NOES, F13, tcm, and maybe child's play will all have a scene in the HOH.

Unlikely since 3 of those properties belong to NLC, not UNI. And Murdy has said on Twitter that those characters (minus Leatherface) won't be back this year.

It would be cool to have them all in HoH but I doubt they can get the rights.

They used them in the past. Come to find out that Universal is smart about business. I would not be surprised if they had a long term contract with some of those major properties.

Unlikely since 3 of those properties belong to NLC, not UNI. And Murdy has said on Twitter that those characters (minus Leatherface) won't be back this year.

ok. I missed that tweet then. sorry lol.

They used them in the past. Come to find out that Universal is smart about business. I would not be surprised if they had a long term contract with some of those major properties.

ok. I missed that tweet then. sorry lol.

Like I said awsome idea but like WESKER said Murdy did say that. Would be cool in the feture though.

Okay, last time I will say thissssssssss:

1) The two actors fired from Universal on the same day that are both on the Quigley list -- Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds.

2) Clint Eastwood's son is in the new TCM. Burt Reynolds starred in Deliverance, similar to TCM.

3) Multiple properties are never mixed. We will NEVER see a "greatest hits" maze, especially not in the HOH. They used bootleg versions in '06. Still a possibility (I doubt it considering their popularity now though) but you can't MARKET it as "Goalie Killer," "Burnt Dream Demon," and "Slaughterhouse Cannibal" and expect people to wanna go through that.

4) Quigley is Jaws. It's so blaringly obvious, it's ridiculous nobody has figured that out yet!

*And by Jaws, I mean Tobe Hooper's The Texas Chain Saw Massacre ;)

Signs point to yes.

I originally thought Bing Crosby as well. His version of Deck the Halls was on Rob Zombies Halloween 2 soundtrack. Halloween theme maze? Then remembered the mazes after not related to a specific holiday. Bing Crosby also narrated The Headless Horseman years ago. So maybe a Sleepy Hollow (movie) maze?

While the Bing Crosby clues may make sense, I agree with DTH with the Quigley "Reynolds and Eastwood" connection. Something Tobe Hooper (once again, hoping for TCM) like Funhouse but doubtful since he has other "carnival" settings in the other properties.

Edited by AsylumSB

Signs point to yes.

he ment The Klownz not KKFOS Im pretty sure he ment chainsaw klowns or Klownz returning as a SZ

he litteraly ment fired

Okay, last time I will say thissssssssss:

1) The two actors fired from Universal on the same day that are both on the Quigley list -- Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds.

2) Clint Eastwood's son is in the new TCM. Burt Reynolds starred in Deliverance, similar to TCM.

3) Multiple properties are never mixed. We will NEVER see a "greatest hits" maze, especially not in the HOH. They used bootleg versions in '06. Still a possibility (I doubt it considering their popularity now though) but you can't MARKET it as "Goalie Killer," "Burnt Dream Demon," and "Slaughterhouse Cannibal" and expect people to wanna go through that.

4) Quigley is Jaws. It's so blaringly obvious, it's ridiculous nobody has figured that out yet!

*And by Jaws, I mean Tobe Hooper's The Texas Chain Saw Massacre ;)

were they the ones fired on the same day? I couldnt find anything on that

and FYI****

Freddy jason as well as Pennywise and Hannibal all appried in HOH in 06 (While it was still technicaly Fortress Dracula) but they were like what DTH just there in image not name and property

Well yea I agree with DTH everything he said makes sence. Also we need a charecter like Leatherface to give popularity to our event (with exeption for the Walking Dead because it's not as popular as TCM is). If it comes to having a TCM maze I think it would be Leatherface's turn to steel the spotlight. What I mean is that it is Leatherface's turn to become to icon to be the main event. Like i've said before a Halloween Event coming from the Studio that created the Horror Film we should have a film this popular. We all love the Original Properties I loved the Vampyre maze but in my opinion we need some movie tittles. Examples:

2007: NOES, F13, TCM

2008: NOES, F13, TCM

2009: Saw, MBV, Halloween, Chucky

2010: NOES, F13, Chucky, HOTC, Saw

2011: Scream, The Thing, HOTC

Im not saying to return Freddy and Jason who had gotten extreamly boring but to return at least one in a new maze like for example TCM this year. There are also alot of films that have not made it yet to HHN. Examples

Hellraiser

Jeepers Creepers

Paranormal Activity

Insidious

The Exorcist

etc.

There are alot of films for at least one movie propert a year. It is time for John to think outside the box! So yes bring TCM make him the icon make him the silver painted guy in the entrance.

he ment The Klownz not KKFOS Im pretty sure he ment chainsaw klowns or Klownz returning as a SZ

he litteraly ment fired

were they the ones fired on the same day? I couldnt find anything on that

and FYI****

Freddy jason as well as Pennywise and Hannibal all appried in HOH in 06 (While it was still technicaly Fortress Dracula) but they were like what DTH just there in image not name and property

Regardling the Quigley clues:

• The new code name for maze #4 is "Quigley." Since 1932, Quigley Publishing has tracked the top stars at the box office
  • They released a list of the top box office stars of all time. The hint to the theme of maze 4 is one of the top 10 stars on Quigley's list
  • This star didn't star in the movie in question, but there's something about his career that points towards the movie this maze is based on
  • I will say 7 of the top ten stars on Quigley's List, were in Universal movies or TV shows BEFORE they were famous. This star is 1 of the 7
  • Last hint, according to Hollywood legend, 2 of the stars on Quigley's list were fired by Universal on the same day in the 60's. He's 1 of them

(Wesker, Freak, and others have been doing a great job "cataloging" all the clues)

Regardling the Quigley clues:

• The new code name for maze #4 is "Quigley." Since 1932, Quigley Publishing has tracked the top stars at the box office
  • They released a list of the top box office stars of all time. The hint to the theme of maze 4 is one of the top 10 stars on Quigley's list
  • This star didn't star in the movie in question, but there's something about his career that points towards the movie this maze is based on
  • I will say 7 of the top ten stars on Quigley's List, were in Universal movies or TV shows BEFORE they were famous. This star is 1 of the 7
  • Last hint, according to Hollywood legend, 2 of the stars on Quigley's list were fired by Universal on the same day in the 60's. He's 1 of them

(Wesker, Freak, and others have been doing a great job "cataloging" all the clues)

sorry I know all that ment to say where did DTH find out that Burt Rynolds and Clint Eastwood were fired from Universal on the same day?

sorry I know all that ment to say where did DTH find out that Burt Rynolds and Clint Eastwood were fired from Universal on the same day?

Gotcha....Here is the summary from IMDB's "Trivia" section for Clint Eastwood:

He was a contract player at Universal International. He and another young actor named Burt Reynolds were released from their contracts and left the studio on the same day. They were both fired by the same director. Eastwood was fired when the director didn't want to use him in a movie because "his Adam's Apple was too big." Reynolds, who was serving as a stunt man, was fired after he shoved the director into a water tank during an argument over how to do a stunt fall.

Gotcha....Here is the summary from IMDB's "Trivia" section for Clint Eastwood:

He was a contract player at Universal International. He and another young actor named Burt Reynolds were released from their contracts and left the studio on the same day. They were both fired by the same director. Eastwood was fired when the director didn't want to use him in a movie because "his Adam's Apple was too big." Reynolds, who was serving as a stunt man, was fired after he shoved the director into a water tank during an argument over how to do a stunt fall.

This is awsome Asylum thaks for this post so we can almost safely say Once again you will run for your life as Leatherface and his infamous chainsaw chase you through the dark corners of the Hewitt residence.