HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

2:00 PM for Silent Hill.

10:30 AM for Walking Dead.

11:00 AM for Alice Cooper.

Thank you very much Kursed. Well... I guess I better get some sleep, seeing the trend is for late morning, other than SH which had to wait for a panel at Comic-Con. See you all when the maze is announced! :)

He said Sweet Dreams. Implying there will be an announcement tomorrow. Anyone agree? :)

Edit: He just confirmed an announcement tomorrow. Hopefully it's of Soap Opera... I mean Suffer Little Children ;)

Haha down in mexico!

I hope he annoucences Quigly that the one that been giving me the biggist headach btw Happy Bday DTH!!!

Thanks Hauntfan and Grind! I'll check on maze construction as well. Maybe I can get some pix but I doubt it, my phone takes crappy pix.

The people on Twitter ruined it! We could've had TWO mazes announced this week and now we only get one! AHHHHHHHH. (Just read through it)

Basically, one was already planned, which he announced is Thursday (um... today). But before saying that, he said he'd personally release one (which would have to be his own or Universal's property).

Okay, NOW, just to stir the pot before tomorrow... there's an odd coincidence here...

The Paranormal Activity 4 trailer is "officially" released in theaters. It's already online. Any coincidence?

Okay, what else... Insidious! How sure are we it's not happening?

Again, Poltergeist! Call me crazy but I think it's possible!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, seems likely BUT the movie in January mixes me up a tad. I'm still betting on this one.

Shaun of the Dead. Logically, the UK thing is the factor. Someone made a good argument for it awhile back (I think it was Grind). Maybe the other country is the UK after all but TWO zombie mazes? I doubt it...

EVIL DEAD! Could we possibly see TWO theme parks have mazes based on the same movie? One on the original and one on the remake? Good God, I freakin' hope so. I'm VERY doubtful on that, but that's super wishful thinking.

Excited for this next release! I hope it blows us all away!

*tomorrow morning*

"Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare will ALSO return this year."

FUCK!

lmao

This is awesome. Today's my birthday. Evil Dead announcement the day before (my all time favorite horror movie) and an HHN announcement the day of. I'll also be at Universal today so I'll be checking my phone to see the news. Probably just La Llorona or something original/Universal (HOH) if he can just decide when to announce it.

Happy Birthday, DTH!!! Hopefully the announcement will not be disappointment to you.

THE MAZE ANNOUNCEMENT IS AT 10!!!!!!!

That's right. From the HHN FB page:

This year’s HHN dates are: September 21, 22, 28, 29 & October 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 31. Stay tuned for the next maze announcement in ONE hour....

Glad that they also revealed the dates.

No. The tag last year was village of something or other. Can't remember exactly, it wasn't Hunter of Children though

La Llorona: Villa De Almas Perdidas

that was last year.

Since its a different tag line, maybe we'll just get a repeat theme, but not a repeat maze! :DDD

Edited by Brianb14

That's what I was thinking! That maybe it'll be a little different. I mean, I'm sure we're not getting a full on different maze but I could imagine it might be something like the second NOES maze - pretty much the same with a lot of the same rooms and gags but featuring some key differences.

Stoked!!!!

My guessing abilities are going down... But for Quigley's, could someone give the list of possibilities again? And no codenames or hints for TT or HoH, right?

Quigley seems to be bouncing back between TCM or Poltergeist, and correct. No codenames for TT or HoH. It should be interesting to see the general public's reaction to what Quigley is, especially if it's TCM. (Will they go ga-ga over it since people are still clamoring for the likes of Freddy/Jason etc? Or will they be irked once again due to a repeat theme?)

^The funny thing is, the people on Facebook who "dislike" repeats saying, "Why is Alice Cooper back, Why Is La Llorona back?" are the same people who said last year "Bring back La Llorona, Bring back Alice Cooper, they were the best mazes ever!" :P

I had a feeling they were gonna announce La Llorona! Whatatease! At least that one is out of the way :) and as I have said before, I am totally on board with this repeat!

Im with you Im all for La Llorona, it was my favorite last year, that being said I hope quigly is not TCM or any other repeat

so far

Silent Hill-Mummy Queue

The Walking Dead-WWW Venue

Alice Cooper-T2 Queue

La Llorona-Shrek 4D

??? (Quigly)-JP Queue

??? (HOH Overlay)-HOH

???-Terror Tram

so that leaves Quigly to JP, does anyone else get the feeling TCM does not realy fit there?