HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

^I think that confirms that TCM remake WON'T show up this year. He said I have to see how it is, implying he will think about doing a maze next year based on the new film if he likes it.

I would rather Murdy save it for next year if it has to return. If he does that, Murdy corporate should decide to do either the last house in Murdy's AC trilogy or TCM. There are too many repeated themes in my eyes for TCM to come this year. I can deal with one repeated theme next year.

I would rather Murdy save it for next year if it has to return. If he does that, Murdy corporate should decide to do either the last house in Murdy's AC trilogy or TCM. There are too many repeated themes in my eyes for TCM to come this year. I can deal with one repeated theme next year.

Im with Freak if it is TCM its realy bad timing with the reamke hitting theaters janaury then that might mean TCM AGAIN next year and if the is the back to back case im out.

Also, we still don't have any HUGE movie property. I know if I was a regular person who still had not gone to HHN, I know what's listed already wouldn't convince me to go. There still needs to be a REALLY big draw.

Its JAWS.... its definitely JAWS... :D

That tweet means nothing! The proposed TCM maze is about the ORIGINAL that's directed by Tobe Hooper, who was the guy actually on the tour with Murdy. Plus, the one in January is a sequel, not a remake. I don't think any of us ever said it'd be based on the sequel or errr... remake...

*sighs* You let Murdy's carny tricks work on you... for shaaaaaaame lol

Edited by DTH316

Its JAWS.... its definitely JAWS... :D

please make this happen!

That tweet means nothing! The proposed TCM maze is about the ORIGINAL that's directed by Tobe Hooper, who was the guy actually on the tour with Murdy. Plus, the one in January is a sequel, not a remake. I don't think any of us ever said it'd be based on the sequel or errr... remake...

still what realy can you get different from the orignal and the Remake (The one we already did) if I recall the only real difference was the leatherface's last name to me after making the maze out of the remake there is no point to make one unless they are gonna draw from it's cheesy HORRID sequals (like the one where Matthew McConaughey played Leatherfaces's brother with a Cybornetic leg, yes that happened) that im pretty sure has fallen into obscurity hell. it would make sense with the new one coming out in Jan but its just why right now.

I said it didn't mean TCM wasn't coming in my post. o.o

please make this happen!

still what realy can you get different from the orignal and the Remake (The one we already did) if I recall the only real difference was the leatherface's last name to me after making the maze out of the remake there is no point to make one unless they are gonna draw from it's cheesy HORRID sequals (like the one where Matthew McConaughey played Leatherfaces's brother with a Cybornetic leg, yes that happened) that im pretty sure has fallen into obscurity hell. it would make sense with the new one coming out in Jan but its just why right now.

Unfortunately, I saw "The Next Generation" too lol but they can do a lot different. The houses were way different and had a different tone. The original one felt more like a farm house with a lot of crazy bone/skin designs and props. It would also have different music which is a major factor in the overall tone. A different family as well; less redneck-ish. Different kills. I'd imagine we'd get a girl on a hook while someone is being chopped up in front of her (oooooh, that'd be a good scene to go through!). I'm also willing to bet there will be an outside portion through woods because the chase scene at the end is one of the most iconic parts!

What if the Jaws joke turns out to be true? Like the Terror Tram drives through the Jaws portion or something... maybe Murdy has looked at the Forums and will add some sort of Jaws easter egg for us... that would be amazing...

Haha, nah. Driving through Jaws is a bit out of the way too. I wouldn't doubt an easter egg though. He totally did the "all the scarezones ending in Zs" thing we joked about in '10. I just have to believe that was for us!

after this year, I can totally see two repeated themes coming back but changed

(like this year......Alice cooper, La Llorona)

You already know Murdy is going to do a trilogy AC maze, and I'm almost sure Walking Dead, and or Silent Hill (which ever is more popular) will come back as the repeat. If we've already gotten two repeated themes this year so far, then I'm sure it'll happen again next year.

Edited by FattYeli17

^^No, it's been a joke for about a week. Somebody said that a press release for a maze might happen at the Jaws press event, and I said not at any press event do we get an announcement, somebody said Comic-Con was a press event, and I said it was a panel for the movie/game they were making a maze, so Trevler said "It's a Jaws maze"! :P

Don't take any of it seriously!

Edited by Hauntfan

^^No, it's been a joke for about a week. Somebody said that a press release for a maze might happen at the Jaws press event, and I said not at any press event do we get an announcement, somebody said Comic-Con was a press event, and I said it was a panel for the movie/game they were making a maze, so Trevler said "It's a Jaws maze"! :P

Don't take any of it seriously!

Oh, man, I said the press release maze might happen at the Jaws press event.

I started this whole thing. D:

Oh, man, I said the press release maze might happen at the Jaws press event.

I started this whole thing. D:

:o Way to go Kursed!!!!

Maybe Bloody Disgusting can report the Jaws maze! :P

Edit:You know I realized, this is kind of like the "joke" mazes the scareactors used to make up at Knott's. The "VIP" Maze, the "Corn Maize", the "Yeti Maze" and the "Pirate Maze"! So this year is HHN's first "joke" maze. The "Jaws" maze.

Edited by Hauntfan

Unfortunately, I saw "The Next Generation" too lol but they can do a lot different. The houses were way different and had a different tone. The original one felt more like a farm house with a lot of crazy bone/skin designs and props. It would also have different music which is a major factor in the overall tone. A different family as well; less redneck-ish. Different kills. I'd imagine we'd get a girl on a hook while someone is being chopped up in front of her (oooooh, that'd be a good scene to go through!). I'm also willing to bet there will be an outside portion through woods because the chase scene at the end is one of the most iconic parts!

IDK I remember Jesica Beil getting chased in the woods.

:o Way to go Kursed!!!!

Maybe Bloody Disgusting can report the Jaws maze! :P

Edit:You know I realized, this is kind of like the "joke" mazes the scareactors used to make up at Knott's. The "VIP" Maze, the "Corn Maize", the "Yeti Maze" and the "Pirate Maze"! So this year is HHN's first "joke" maze. The "Jaws" maze.

We have WAY more joke mazes since the vaukt days

Zoolander: Blue Steel

Hello Kitty: Claws Of Death

Bansheeman: Father Of All Lies

and thanks to DTH

Lady: GaGa Monster!

IDK I remember Jesica Beil getting chased in the woods.

But it's not as iconic as the original chase scene where she eventually gets away in the truck and Leatherface is dancing with the saw! :)

We have WAY more joke mazes since the vaukt days

Zoolander: Blue Steel

Hello Kitty: Claws Of Death

Bansheeman: Father Of All Lies

and thanks to DTH

Lady: GaGa Monster!

I also invented Zoolander lol, that was another press release joke where I listed several mazes that sounded entirely possible and then at the end listed Zoolander: Mushu's Revenge. I believe Zoolander was the secret monster code name that year also!... even though nobody really used it :( lol