HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Not to be a tease but I heard something that has made me super happy!

I've successfully been teased.

I kind of just remembered someone posting that TCM will be a maze this year on one of the Facebook announcement posts.

He said he's gonna work there in 2012 as a scare actor and his profile had his occupation as a scare actor. ;D

Leaks have happened in the past. I remember we all thought this one guy was absolutely INSANE and his leak turned out to be 100% true. I think that was last year, actually. And I think our reasoning for thinking he was insane was the Alice Cooper stuff... lmao

Could it be the triumphant return of the Flasher?!

*GASPS*

Just wondering, what is everyone's opinions on having two 3D mazes in one year? o.o

I'd hate that. I don't even like one 3D maze.

I think we are getting another maze announcement tommorow does anybody know for sure.

No, nobody knows for sure. There's also been no indication there'd be one either (no BD spill, no AC spill, no Murdy hint, no FB hint).

Other than Alice I would want to see TCM in 3D

TCM in 3D would be horrible. TCM should be dark, gritty and realistic, not flooded with lights. Did you go through TCM in 07 or 08? Imagine ruining that MASTERPIECE with 3D.

Freak ive heared rumors on twitter and fb but havent been confirmed by HHN also various updaters have speculayed this

They're wrong. Don't listen to their drivel. They know just as much as we do. In fact, don't frequent to their fansites/updates/youtube rumor sites anymore. Nothing I've ever read on them has ever turned out to be true (the one exception being the CRAZY guy on HHNs official FB last year lol). Only come here for your official news and speculation. We're more right than they've ever been and when they are right, I'm 100% positive they just read our site and copy the speculation. Sometimes they'll get some photographic proof. In 2010, F13 was leaked because someone spotted (and took a picture) of the Camp Crystal Lake sign, which lead to rumors of NOES returning as well (I think BD also confirmed it a few weeks early). Saw was leaked because of identical construction. But alas, this is because of actual evidence and not their usual nonsensical rumors/guesses.

But regarding the next announcement, I should add that it is PROBABLE one could come tomorrow considering the frequent flow of announcements over the last 2 weeks. Personally, I suspect we might get one by the end of the week.

Difference between an updater and speculation:

Updater = IT'S HAPPENING! (when it doesn't happen) I was off by only 2 days so I was still right (*coughs* yeah, there's 7 days in a week, you were CLOSE either way)

Speculator = It might happen... maybe... who knows... might not. It's possible, I guess.

Edited by DTH316

I think his name was Daniel Johnson lol or maybe that was some other guy who leaked some false info. Can't really remember. But I just remember thinking the guy had the "crazy eyes," hence my conclusion he was crazy. But I do remember Trev saying he was a former scareactor.

This is a stretch, Bing Crosby is one of the top five on Quigleys list. Crosby sang a song called "Send in the Clowns". So what if the maze 4 is Killer Klowns from Outer Space. This property was on the survey.

Did'nt Murdy say no mazes will have clowns.

Other than Alice I would want to see TCM in 3D

wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????????

I've successfully been teased.

Leaks have happened in the past. I remember we all thought this one guy was absolutely INSANE and his leak turned out to be 100% true. I think that was last year, actually. And I think our reasoning for thinking he was insane was the Alice Cooper stuff... lmao

No, nobody knows for sure. There's also been no indication there'd be one either (no BD spill, no AC spill, no Murdy hint, no FB hint).

They're wrong. Don't listen to their drivel. They know just as much as we do. In fact, don't frequent to their fansites/updates/youtube rumor sites anymore. Nothing I've ever read on them has ever turned out to be true (the one exception being the CRAZY guy on HHNs official FB last year lol). Only come here for your official news and speculation. We're more right than they've ever been and when they are right, I'm 100% positive they just read our site and copy the speculation. Sometimes they'll get some photographic proof. In 2010, F13 was leaked because someone spotted (and took a picture) of the Camp Crystal Lake sign, which lead to rumors of NOES returning as well (I think BD also confirmed it a few weeks early). Saw was leaked because of identical construction. But alas, this is because of actual evidence and not their usual nonsensical rumors/guesses.

well that angry guy last year who leaked everything was a rare occurence of all our years even since 06 on the vault and im sure the old 'ens like me, Trevler, and Electro (who should be returning this time of year) can say that has been the only instant of a Employee/Scare Actor leaking CORRECT information most of the time if they do know they play it very close to the chest like Trev said that was a guy with a grudge, most of the "In-The Know-Guys" are just people crying for attention or just trolling like Bansheeman or his alter ego Gasmaskman, other then that the "Updaters" are just kids who think of what they wanna see and confimr it as a "Word on the street" when that word is just other kids, and then there was "WeedZombie" or whoever that guy was who got all butt hurt becuase we didnt believe him that "Hatchet" was gonna be a maze last year (me and freak had to clean up that whole thread for like 2 days).

I think his name was Daniel Johnson lol or maybe that was some other guy who leaked some false info. Can't really remember. But I just remember thinking the guy had the "crazy eyes," hence my conclusion he was crazy. But I do remember Trev saying he was a former scareactor.

nope that was a different guy and he WAS crazy he was the guy saying last year was gonna be freddy jason and leatherface again.

Did'nt Murdy say no mazes will have clowns.

Not necessarily. He said none of the mazes with amusement parks in them will have clowns.

then there was "WeedZombie" or whoever that guy was who got all butt hurt becuase we didnt believe him that "Hatchet" was gonna be a maze last year (me and freak had to clean up that whole thread for like 2 days).

LMFAO the HNN "Hatchet Incident." He wasn't saying Hatchet was for sure but he was basically saying it had a better chance than TrT and when we disagreed with him, he went haywire. I never saw the full result but it's still pretty funny haha

Although there's been no one singular person to reveal all the mazes this year, all the mazes so far have been revealed ahead of time by another source. Just found that interesting. Next year, I think they'll keep the news more tightlocked due to all the leaks.

^No, I don't even know who that is haha

Oh, he's on this site, and he's a speculator for HHNO. His knows what's going on ahead of time over there.

Edit: Anyways, I hope we get a new maze announcement sometimes in the next few days. Seems likely based on the patterns from previous releases this year.

Edited by Hauntfan

I don't believe Hollywood has sold tickets before releasing all the mazes, have they?

I know Orlando has done it, haven't they? Which is kind of strange since it's like purchasing a surprise pack.

If you don't know what you're gonna get, buy it, then realize you don't want it, well, that would kind of suck? :P

If Hollywood hasn't done that, then we should be getting the maze releases rather soon since tickets will be going on sale in August.

We should know the mazes before the ticket sales start. :D

Not necessarily. He said none of the mazes with amusement parks in them will have clowns.

LMFAO the HNN "Hatchet Incident." He wasn't saying Hatchet was for sure but he was basically saying it had a better chance than TrT and when we disagreed with him, he went haywire. I never saw the full result but it's still pretty funny haha

Although there's been no one singular person to reveal all the mazes this year, all the mazes so far have been revealed ahead of time by another source. Just found that interesting. Next year, I think they'll keep the news more tightlocked due to all the leaks.

he actualy went on to say something on the lines that the director of Hatchet had said it was gonna be a maze but then he called Steven some colorfull names so I had to delete the post

I kinda hope they sell the tickets at Ralphs or Hot Topic again because last year I barely made it to ticket booths due to some motorcycle accident off of sunset or something that and it took like 2 hours to get off the freeway.

I kinda hope they sell the tickets at Ralphs or Hot Topic again because last year I barely made it to ticket booths due to some motorcycle accident off of sunset or something that and it took like 2 hours to get off the freeway.

Online tickets are simple too. :P

Though I definitely prefer the Ralph's tickets.

call me old fashion but I like having a ticket stub.

I do too. :P

But since Ralph's wasn't an option last year, online tickets were the safest choice.

I kept my Ralph's tickets from two and three years ago and kept my printed tickets from last year. :P

Last year, I picked up someone's ticket for HHN they threw on the ground, just so I could have one.

I gonna go ahead and guess that the mold they used for the freaks and geeks mask are going to be reused for this year's silent hill maze. John said that downpour will make an appearance in the maze & the prison juggernaut's face is pretty similar to the freaks and geeks from last years tt.

Wouldn't Comic-Con be considered a "Press event".... *cough-Silent Hill-cough* Just sayin.. ;)

Fan event really. ;)

But they were promoting Silent Hill so the announcement made sense there, but at a Jaws press event an announcement doesn't seem likely.

So just heard that they are having a press event for the JAWS Blu-Ray release on the Universal backlot. I'll be going to the park tomorrow so that means there is for sure going to be an announcement for HHN. :rolleyes: I'll try to snap a few construction pics while I'm at it.

I am really hoping they sell the HHN tickets at Ralphs this year. That would be amazing for me since I work there. I can just buy them when I get out of work.

As far as house announcements go, I think we're done with the joint-coast ones. From here on out, the announcements we'll be getting are going to be Hollywood-exclusive, I'm sure. If I had to take a guess, I'm going to say that La Llorona (The Smiths) will be announced next.

So just heard that they are having a press event for the JAWS Blu-Ray release on the Universal backlot. I'll be going to the park tomorrow so that means there is for sure going to be an announcement for HHN. :rolleyes: I'll try to snap a few construction pics while I'm at it.

Oh that's right, whenever you're at a park, we get an announcement. Hopefully your streak continues! :D

Have fun there too! :)