HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

I kind of just remembered someone posting that TCM will be a maze this year on one of the Facebook announcement posts.

He said he's gonna work there in 2012 as a scare actor and his profile had his occupation as a scare actor. ;D

Obviously he could easily be lying, but it's just one step closer? :P

Not gonna help us solve Quigley, though.

I kind of just remembered someone posting that TCM will be a maze this year on one of the Facebook announcement posts.

He said he's gonna work there in 2012 as a scare actor and his profile had his occupation as a scare actor. ;D

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure even people who have been hired as scareactors really don't know anymore than we do about what mazes are gonna be there this year.

So far at least.. they will obviously know more than we will later but I think as of right now they're kind of being kept in the dark too. I know they don't want word spreading.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure even people who have been hired as scareactors really don't know anymore than we do about what mazes are gonna be there this year.

So far at least.. they will obviously know more than we will later but I think as of right now they're kind of being kept in the dark too. I know they don't want word spreading.

Honestly, I hope that is the case. :P

Just like in that post, they give away the answer too soon.

I know we're all trying to guess at it as quickly as possible, but when it's just blatantly given to us, it's not as satisfying. Lol.

Yes and no. A lot of scareactors work at the park normally, and hear and see things that non-USH employees don't have access to. Or they know people who leak things to them. But officially, no, we know as much as you do.

I'm working there this year too (though this is my first year and Trevler is infinitely for knowledgeable than I) but I just wanted to throw in that we don't know either. I assume that we'll find out just the same as everyone else.

Just wondering, what is everyone's opinions on having two 3D mazes in one year? o.o

Alice is going to be the only 3D house this year. I don't see why there would be another one.

I think we are getting another maze announcement tommorow does anybody know for sure.

Where are you basing this from?