HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

Oh my gosh im googling everything possible and finding NO connections. So we know for a fact that it is a movie, so it's not the walking dead. Im looking up books that were made into movies since im guessing thats what he means by it wasnt originally a movie. Anybody else find anything?

Hahaha.

Hahahahaha.

Hahahahahahaha.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

Ooooooohhhhhh you're making me nervous! :(

One thing to point out is that Murdy just said to read between the lines and be careful. Hmmm.....

IDK guys, Murdy did say this is the one maze that would be "Expanding our brand" so I am very much having doubts for Scream...

Yeaaaah but it's not directly based... and that seems a little misleading if that were case.

Perhaps if he said, "was originally based off a true story" or something of the like.

Wasn't Paranormal Activity at one time just a short film?

I hate that all these clues have me thinking PA when clearly it's a stupid choice but with The Thing thrown in and thinking about The Exorcist, it's a possibility, I suppose.

The Exorcist was originally a book as well, but he refuted that........ I think.

Is Underworld a comic book or anything?

Scream started out as a real life serial killer. Danny Rollins, AKA The Gainsville Ripper, was the inspiration.

UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! :( LOL

I don't think I've ever been this anxious for a maze announcement. LOL

possibly heck i was thinking even a movie.... Steven Kings It?? plus murdy had clown dolls he was using in steven but heres the thing idk how in the world would any of the hints connect to IT

it wouldnt be that obvious with stephen king and also hes spelling steven with a V, stephen king is spelled like that

When he tweeted the clue about later becoming a movie, I was thinking it had to be based on a video game - not a book.

So let's see...

Resident Evil

Silent Hill

House of the Dead

Doom

BloodRayne

Tomb Raider

Postal

Hitman

Far Cry

Street Fighter

Super Mario Brothers

Pokemon

So, setting aside the one we ALL want to see (Pokemon, of course), that leaves a rather short list.

Based on this, I'm thinking Resident Evil or Silent Hill, but much more toward the former.

I have a feeling it's Resident Evil as well. Unfortunately, I'm sure it'll be based off the movie and not the game, which is disappointing as the game's environments lend it's a way to a maze more suitably in terms of being scary. As to Steven, it's connection to BTTF and Indy, the basement tape and the headmaster though, I have no flippin' clue.

Guys I think it means scream! It makes scense completely! It was inspired by it. danny rollins was the original part. That was made into a movie.

Ok so you know how a lot of the hints have had something to do with music? I found a song by cry wolf called scream. Some of the lyrics in that song is... Read between the lines. Anyone think that could mean anything? It seems to me that a lot of the code names are related to music why not steven?

Edited by Hhnh86987

Here's what I've got on why Steven could be Scream:

-The inspiration o what Trevler just mentioned.

-Steven is the first victim in the entire series.

-The connection it would have to BttF and Indiana Jones in general is that both of those and Scream have romantic elements. "Let's never ever ever ever ever break up. Ever. ever..."

-The whole French Revolution bit would probably some set in Stab Studios.

-The basement full of props from Scream 3. You probably would hear a tape. Murdy would probably contribute a lot of his doll collection and some props from Klownz for that scene.

-As for the Alice Cooper reference, they played the song "School's Out" in the first movie.

That's what I've got.

Here's what I've got on why Steven could be Scream:

-The inspiration o what Trevler just mentioned.

-Steven is the first victim in the entire series.

-The connection it would have to BttF and Indiana Jones in general is that both of those and Scream have romantic elements. "Let's never ever ever ever ever break up. Ever. ever..."

-The whole French Revolution bit would probably some set in Stab Studios.

-The basement full of props from Scream 3. You probably would hear a tape. Murdy would probably contribute a lot of his doll collection and some props from Klownz for that scene.

-As for the Alice Cooper reference, they played the song "School's Out" in the first movie.

That's what I've got.

that sounds like enough for me! Haha honestly it has to be scream!

It's Alice Cooper welcome to my nightmare. Steven is the main character, Alice is notorious for getting decapitated on stage. Drew Struzan did the artwork. Also the announcement hinted at nightmares. Direbrian beat me to it, so even though I found that indy bttf connection, looks like I won't be dancing at the ball.

Edited by jymmymack

It's Alice Cooper welcome to my nightmare. Steven is the main character, Alice is notorious for getting decapitated on stage. Drew Struzan did the artwork. Also the announcement hinted at nightmares. Direbrian beat me to it, so even though I found that indy bttf connection, looks like I won't be dancing at the ball.

But how did become a movie later?