HHN 21 | Take A Chance Clues & Answers

They added three new multi-player games. One for The Forsaken (Secret of the Stones), one for Nightingale's: Blood Prey (A Bit of the Bubbly) and one for Bloodengutz (The Final Cut). When you beat these new multi-player games, you unlock the second half of the corresponding poker chip on The House page. Clicking on the corresponding colored circle on the house of cards will bring you to a neat page with click-able items providing detailed backstory for the house.

It also looks like the banishment time has been reduced to 30minutes.

Edited by NickC

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They added three new multi-player games. One for The Forsaken (Secret of the Stones), one for Nightingale's: Blood Prey (A Bit of the Bubbly) and one for Bloodengutz (The Final Cut). When you beat these new multi-player games, you unlock the second half of the corresponding poker chip on The House page. Clicking on the corresponding colored circle on the house of cards will bring you to a neat page with click-able items providing detailed backstory for the house.

It also looks like the banishment time has been reduced to 30minutes.

Awesome! I knew we'd be getting new games. Thanks for the info.

Edit: Luck is with me tonight. Just beat 'em all on my first go :)

Edited by Stumpy

Names and info have been updated on the first page.

I'm glad they didn't forget about the other poker chip halves and I'm loving the old-school "background" pages that you get when you complete a poker chip. Reminds me of the 04' site and the patient file boxes. Great nostalgia.

I want to note that all the backstories appear to be house specific, and not tied to any over-arching story.

Yes, yes, we get it - you don't like icons. You're hellbent on establishing Lady Luck isn't an icon, even though she is.

Names and info have been updated on the first page.

I'm glad they didn't forget about the other poker chip halves and I'm loving the old-school "background" pages that you get when you complete a poker chip. Reminds me of the 04' site and the patient file boxes. Great nostalgia.

These games are more fun - they still require a big helping of luck, but the competition factor is encouraging because it means SOMEONE has to win. I beat all 3 games - all 3 "tables" remind me of the 06 site as well. So cool!

WARNING: The Nightingale page contains a screamer for the faint of heart. Turn off your volume to avoid the brunt of it.

Guest HHNPicMan

I just have to say that I played the "Champagne Game" 7 times. 5 of those times the person I was playing against got the bottle on the first time. i didnt even stand a chance. What the hell is up with that. Also, I never got to go first, it was always the other person who had the first shot.

for some reason I can't find the multiplayer games, where can I access them?

I'm in the same position here. I played and beat the new games last night, and I went back this morning to play them again just for the fun of it, and when I clicked on the any of the 3 cards that should load the new games, it loading the old one, Like on the WWI card, it loaded the choose a poster instead of the bubbly game.

So, I clicked yellow, something popped up and RIGHT after it told me no cheating the house always wins and took away tokens. Again same with blue. I tried Green and it took me to the old rune game.

Also, the banishment time is still an hour for me.

Clear your cache, delete your cookies, etc etc.

If you've cheated in the past and haven't lost tokens to it yet, it will remember and take away your tokens.

Also, they're a bit buggy. Last night I waited probably half an hour to find a partner on one of the games, and I won almost right away...but the game just sat on the final screen. Eventually I refreshed the page, and I lost my 60 tokens and didn't get the credit to The House :(.

They may have read about people being unable to access the old games and are trying to fix it somehow.

I just went back. I can confirm that the new games were definitely taken down, though those of us who were lucky enough to play them last night and unlock the tokens still have our tokens unlocked.

They're probably trying to fix the issue where people who never beat the old games can no longer get the full token.

I advise anyone who doesn't have their half tokens yet to get them NOW!

Clear your cache, delete your cookies, etc etc.

If you've cheated in the past and haven't lost tokens to it yet, it will remember and take away your tokens.

Also, they're a bit buggy. Last night I waited probably half an hour to find a partner on one of the games, and I won almost right away...but the game just sat on the final screen. Eventually I refreshed the page, and I lost my 60 tokens and didn't get the credit to The House :(.

They may have read about people being unable to access the old games and are trying to fix it somehow.

I cleared by Cache and cookies and I now have 480 tokens. (I had 0)

I tried doing the new pirate game 3-4 times and got loose cannon every time. (I won it 2 times, for the record.) I also tried the H.R. game. My guess is they either took down the new games or you can't play them when no one else is playing them.