HHN 21 | Take A Chance Clues & Answers

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Anyone going to try to build this?? I would Love to see it,

I am starting to feel like buying a couple of decks and try it myself

LOL the funniest is last year before hhn i went early and stayed in hotel for about 3 hours. to pass time me and my friends built houses of cards... i go the most and it think was 8 cards? after about an hour? lol

Can anyone tell me if you have to beat the one player game before you can get a full token because I have played the Forsaken multiplayer game a million times but it won't become a full token.. same goes for Winter's Night?

Yes, you have to beat both the multiplayer games and the single player games to get the full tokens. I think the single player games are available to play from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm to give you a chance to beat it.

OMG. I want so bad to get through the games on the site so I can find out the backstory for Lady Luck but ... It... just....isn't.... happening!!! Grumblegrumblegrumble!!!

Will anybody be so kind as to spoil at least some of it for me so I have some idea what the deal is with this beautiful woman who apparently throws knives at a guy on a giant spinning wheel, then turns horribly ugly and .. I don't know, eats him? Moves the walls of a maze around? Makes Poe start drinking?

I read the thread on how to beat the games but it still just boils down to luck, and it keeps banning me for a million hours - there's not a million hours left before I go!

Grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble!

At least with Bloody Mary (last icon with a real story, I think), you could find out more information than you'd ever ever eve want to know unless you were as big a geek as ... well, us ... without having to win a coin toss!

Is this all foreshadowing? Am I just going to get eaten by Lady Luck one of the times I go?

If so, can someone here please please please make sure that my epitaph says so? Kthx.

OMG. I want so bad to get through the games on the site so I can find out the backstory for Lady Luck but ... It... just....isn't.... happening!!! Grumblegrumblegrumble!!!

Will anybody be so kind as to spoil at least some of it for me so I have some idea what the deal is with this beautiful woman who apparently throws knives at a guy on a giant spinning wheel, then turns horribly ugly and .. I don't know, eats him? Moves the walls of a maze around? Makes Poe start drinking?

I read the thread on how to beat the games but it still just boils down to luck, and it keeps banning me for a million hours - there's not a million hours left before I go!

Grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble!

At least with Bloody Mary (last icon with a real story, I think), you could find out more information than you'd ever ever eve want to know unless you were as big a geek as ... well, us ... without having to win a coin toss!

Is this all foreshadowing? Am I just going to get eaten by Lady Luck one of the times I go?

If so, can someone here please please please make sure that my epitaph says so? Kthx.

basically you do all that work for nothing...its kinda lame, i was dissapointed...i wanted video or something...nothing lol... it took me forever to do the forsakens game and hawthorne cemetery and when it revealed lady lucks back story it was pretty much just like, ive been here since the begining and then pretty much told you everything you already know and that she was there...it made me want to throw my computer cause theres so much readng thats hardly legible and no video!!! I WANT VIDEO!!!!! lol

The telephone and gravestones are easy because they are the same every time. The televisions seem to be pretty easy when you follow the advice given in this thread to pick all four corners first. But it still seems like you do end up with a 50/50 chance at the end anyways. The keys thing seems impossible, and on the pick a card at the beginning, I ALWAYS choose wrong and lose points. That part is just stupid.

Dude I just beat Hawthorne n the foesakens 1st stages yesterday they were freaking rediculous

basically you do all that work for nothing...its kinda lame, i was dissapointed...i wanted video or something...nothing lol... it took me forever to do the forsakens game and hawthorne cemetery and when it revealed lady lucks back story it was pretty much just like, ive been here since the begining and then pretty much told you everything you already know and that she was there...it made me want to throw my computer cause theres so much readng thats hardly legible and no video!!! I WANT VIDEO!!!!! lol

What's with all these scary people and their illegible handwriting?

Is that scary?

I personally think those people that write super-neatly are almost always freakier . . .

.... Of course when I made my own font out of my handwriting (free at www.myscriptfont.com !) i was shocked and alarmed that nobody ever told me I write like Ted Bundy or something : )

I have decompliled all of the games and the bits are in the website update thread. All the pics music and what not so if you want to see the backstories they are all there.

Or here... here... and here

Really wish I could get those zip files to do something for me . . . . I'm not about to bust out Flash though. Besides, the last page of the website update thread linked to a facebook gallery with the whole story.

All I have to say is that Universal seems to have. ... borrowed ... Lady Luck's backstory (or at least the narrative form) from the Rolling Stones..... "Been around for a long long year, laid many a man's soul to waste .... Pleased to meet you - hope you guessed my name!"