HHN XXI Speculation II

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're going to use the space between Hollywood and where PotS started the last few years. This would also support the theory of a show in the Mels area. It would give move space between the stage/crowd and the scarezone.

So there's possibly going to be a scarezone where Lucy is rite in the middle of Plaza of the stars and Hollywood??

Sorry to be such a bother, but I am still kind of a newbie seeing as I have only been to universal twice (both times for hhn). Would that be were Lights,Camera,Hacktion was in 2009?

Sorry to be such a bother, but I am still kind of a newbie seeing as I have only been to universal twice (both times for hhn). Would that be were Lights,Camera,Hacktion was in 2009?

The same place, but moved to the left towards Hollywood Blvd. (Where Containment was that year.)

If there is only five scarezone areas that you guys are hearing about right now, isn't there a possibility that the size of the scarezones are going to get bigger?

I doubt it. There really isn't a whole lot of room to expand their current zones without stretching past key intersections/safe zones.

I think it would be rite before you enter the Hollywood area where Lights,Camera,Hacktion was

So with a prisoner and a Spanish name in the parade building... In conjunction with asking applicants if they will speak Spanish... Francisco Pizarro came to mind. Destroyer of the Incan Empire.

but I'm sure that is a stretch. However, definite Spanish associations.

Edited by JWFearman

I have begun to hear many interesting things from many different sources, some of whom are proving quite reliable. Although I will not share everything I have heard just yet, as I will wait for more details and further corroboration, I can say this:

I have now heard from multiple sources which I find reliable that for the past three weeks Universal has been calling in young ladies to model for sketches of Fate and Chance, yep they will be the Iconic duo after all.

This makes no sense to me. The photo shoots for this year's event print media, marketing, billboards etc etc where completed about a month ago already. Why would they be bringing in girls now to "sketch."

Also i'm just gonna state this right now and you may take it however you please:

Chance is not our icon. We may have a new character named Chance but she/it/he will not be connected to the Chance of the past that we saw last year or in '07.

And that's three saying the same thing.

Now we can move on to something else... :lol:

EDIT - Moving on.

Street locations are listed as Hollywood, NY, Lucy, Shrek, and IFB.

No idea what IFB is.

Legacy, you missed one.

Here is the list as it appeared on the audition sheet:

HW

CP

IFB

LP

Shrek

NY

Listed else where on the sheet was Lucy.

IFB most likely mean International Food/Film Building.

Edited by strangeoneout

Legacy, you missed one.

Here is the list as it appeared on the audition sheet:

HW

CP

IFB

LP

Shrek

NY

Listed else where on the sheet was Lucy.

IFB most likely mean International Food/Film Building.

With the exception of IFB and if CP is Central Park, and that's the initials used for it in the past, this is very similar to the set up from the years prior to the IOA move and 06.

I would say a stage show may be likely.

I really hope that we will still be getting a scarezone in Mel's this year. For the last two years that has been my favorite area for a scarezone.

You know, I was never really a fan of that area for a scarezone. I always felt that Mel's made the area too bright and unappealing as a scarezone. I liked it as a venue for the yearly shows though, like the Arrival. It really kept the traffic away from the house in the Disaster queue.

Now, soundstage 23, with 'impaled,' makes me think Vlad the impaler. But we just had a dracula house, so I doubt that's it. Unless we're getting a whole history themed event? 22 kinda sounds like a 'haunted house' tyype house (IE Legendary Truth). Again, just had one. Floating head? sounds like LT type to me.

But I'm probably way off as usual. I'm just gonna guess that I'm running vaguely with one or two vague ideas.

Edited by Mr. Cleaver

When it comes to prisoner im still stumped on how Francisco Pizarro could fit in....Decay makes me think of dead bodies rotting so once again im stumped....Impaled makes me think of the queen of spades from the teaser site how shes holding a knife so maybe it will be her house....and the Blackjack dealer makes me think of the Chance figure we will be having this year as stated by the good Dr.. and i cant make sense of the floating head but according to speculation its gonna be the Rune Room

Edited by dante

Parade building has me stumped. Could be that war house I mentioned earlier. :P /joking.

Soundstage 22

Sounds like it could be some sort of nautical house? IDK Widow just reminded me of widows peaks and then why they were built into houses.

Soundstage 23A

Well Impaled is the name of a stage illusion where the magician/assistant is impaled on a spike, but I seriously doubt that is what it is.

Sprung Tent 2

I agree, could be the icon house.

Sprung Tent 1

Could be a paranormal driven house. Tarot cards, ghosts, runes, voodoo etc. I forget which house had the room named "Rune room"

Thank god they are probably moving scarezones around this year. More spread out, much, much better. As for the house names.. They're all pretty much too vague to really speculate on, minus the dealer. The floating head sounds rather interesting though! Sounds like a neat effect!