Saws N' Steam

Mark M.

Enormous trenches in the earth’s crust have opened underneath its vast oceans. Now exposed to earth’s core, the life giving seas have evaporated from inside out. Powering New Yorkshire’s sustainability, steam is essential to its inhabitants’ survival. The rapidly evaporating oceans have put the city in jeopardy, forcing the citizens to resort to an unimaginable evil...

The human body is abundant with water — 90 percent of our body weight, 70 percent of our brain, 90 percent of our lungs, and approximately 83 percent of our blood… All H2O! Processed carefully, your body is an untapped source of the steam needed to power New Yorkshire. Beware upon entering… Saws ‘n Steam!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chainsaws are great. Some people don't get scared by them but I really like the entire concept. This is probably my most anticipated scarezone, because ever since Deadtropolis in 2006 I have wanted to see Sting Alley used in a scarezone. It's the perfect place for a scarezone, IMO.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Um where was the chainsaws? lol this was a good zone loved the fog it was so hard to see and never got crowded but idk if it's because it was just preview night but could have used more chainsaws

LOL if you didn't see chainsaws we were switching casts...there's a ton of us out there

Yes.. there WERE A LOT of chainsaws. And I didn't even go IN the zone. Actually giant, I ditched some friends to comepletely avoid you again. You're ridiculous, and I won't ever forget that scare.

Casey

hehehe well I certainly hope it was me! LOL if the guy was a wall carrying a chainsaw then yeah it was me...also I think I'm the only actor who has an eye patch as opposed to the single goggle hehe :)

Both Giant and C_D have given me some serious scares over the years at HHN (especially last year in Frankenstein)

Would you mind posting your set times for Cast A? I want to make sure I take my ill-fated trip down the alley of death while you guys are in it.

Much love to you and all the scareactors for doing what you do best!

hehehe well I certainly hope it was me! LOL if the guy was a wall carrying a chainsaw then yeah it was me...also I think I'm the only actor who has an eye patch as opposed to the single goggle hehe :)

I almost ran right into whoever it was, then immediately jumped on the sidewalk.. fail, I know. Then he was beckoning me to him with his finger.. then his friend hiding behind the wall reved his chainsaw and I took off leaving my friends. Lol

Casey

I almost ran right into whoever it was, then immediately jumped on the sidewalk.. fail, I know. Then he was beckoning me to him with his finger.. then his friend hiding behind the wall reved his chainsaw and I took off leaving my friends. Lol

Casey

Omg that was you??? That was one of my favorite moments of the night! LOL I had no idea that guy was up there hiding...it took all of me not to fall on the ground laughing :D

Omg that was you??? That was one of my favorite moments of the night! LOL I had no idea that guy was up there hiding...it took all of me not to fall on the ground laughing :D

I'm glad I could entertain.. that was the best scare of the night for me. Thank you! I'm so terrified of chainsaws for some reason. Be there again tomorrow! Bring it! ;)

Casey

This zone was my favorite! My friend and I came through like six times- she had a major crush on the chainsaw guy who looks like he was a whole head taller than everybody else, and I gotta say. The guy yelling at us, calling us cockroaches and manhandling a scantily clad gentleman? I'D TAP IT :D

For real though I like, want to write fanfiction and do fanart and junk, heh heh.

This zone was my favorite! My friend and I came through like six times- she had a major crush on the chainsaw guy who looks like he was a whole head taller than everybody else, and I gotta say.

The guy you are talking about is on my cast, Cast B. He is 6'11, a freaking beast. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night for the Opening. Look for a tall blonde kid with no shirt, and then come and sacrifice yourself to me! :chainsaw:

• Mark M. changed the title to Saws N' Steam