Saws N' Steam

Mark M.

The whole cast really sent this zone out with a bang last night. The barkers had me in stitches constantly - and were also very humorous.

Giant, I enjoyed the game that you and your cohorts played last night. You are seriously deranged - I love it :P

Oh, and meant to suggest to both C_D and Giant - you should really wash your hands before you put them in your mouth.

A great year, fabulous work, a joy to both interact and just watch. Thank you all so much!!

Sincerely,

the torso

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole cast really sent this zone out with a bang last night. The barkers had me in stitches constantly - and were also very humorous.

Giant, I enjoyed the game that you and your cohorts played last night. You are seriously deranged - I love it :P

Oh, and meant to suggest to both C_D and Giant - you should really wash your hands before you put them in your mouth.

A great year, fabulous work, a joy to both interact and just watch. Thank you all so much!!

Sincerely,

the torso

It really is the most funnest game in the world ;) the game was my favorite scare tactic this year...always got a great reaction :) glad you liked it!

• Mark M. changed the title to Saws N' Steam