Zombiegeddon

Mark M.

Zombie carpenter.... I want that shirt!!!! Brrains!!!

So... just want put it out incase someone still doesnt know what the collar colors mean (I just found out the other day).... yellow/orange means that they're still kinda docile/calm... blinking orange/red means that they're about to go completely crazy and red means that they're full on crazy bastards who just wanna eat your brains and apparently kill their fellow zombies with screw drivers... hahaha.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie carpenter.... I want that shirt!!!! Brrains!!!

So... just want put it out incase someone still doesnt know what the collar colors mean (I just found out the other day).... yellow/orange means that they're still kinda docile/calm... blinking orange/red means that they're about to go completely crazy and red means that they're full on crazy bastards who just wanna eat your brains and apparently kill their fellow zombies with screw drivers... hahaha.

Ask and ye shall recieve:

http://www.bustedtees.com/brains

I like how this house starts off slow, but gets faster and scarier as you progress. I actually ran out of the house because of a certain some one with an alarm or something at the exit. I love you man, you scared me and my friend good ;)

This house was exactly what I expected, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I expected a traditional zombie house with a couple of tongue-in-cheek story scenes at the beginning and a bunch of warning light strobes, and yep, I got a zombie house with a couple of tongue-in-cheek scenes and a bunch of strobes. It bugged me that so many of the zombies were "trapped" behind stuff, which (in my mind) ruins the illusion of danger. The "body bag" room was cool, but I expected more intensity at the end of the house rather than two zombies in masks standing on both sides of the door. It's a good house, but nothing amazing in my mind.

I enjoyed this house, it was a good mix of fun and scary, and I got a decent amount of scares each time through. I was also lucky enough to catch the "float crashing" effect every time. However, I agree with Legacy, more of the zombies should've been loose instead of behind things. It would've made it much scarier. But it was still a solid house.

I didn't expect much of this house but it ended up being a really good time.

I went through twice so far and got Scott's cast (Invader Butters) both times. Hilarious.

I noticed a smell about halfway through that smelled kind of like some sort of meat. Was that what it was supposed to be? I would understand zombies smelling weird, since they are all dead, but I only noticed the smell in one particular room of the house, is there any significance to this?

I didn't expect much of this house but it ended up being a really good time.

I went through twice so far and got Scott's cast (Invader Butters) both times. Hilarious.

I noticed a smell about halfway through that smelled kind of like some sort of meat. Was that what it was supposed to be? I would understand zombies smelling weird, since they are all dead, but I only noticed the smell in one particular room of the house, is there any significance to this?

I assume it's because of the trap in that room, smelled like barbecue to me. Haha :lol:

Does anyone know the full song list for the house's intro? I know there is Van Halen - Running with the Devil and a Metallica song that I can't seem to remember and I don't know the other two songs. Help?

EDIT: Found the Rob Zombie song.

Edited by c34r34lk1ll3r

The house didn't impress me as much as it did the first night I did it. It's still a fun house (hey, anything having to do with zombies is cool in my book) that I enjoyed and had fun with, and knowing the story behind the house helped to increase my enjoyment as well. This one ranks in at #6.

Can some please put these scenes in order (and add in the scenes that I forgot).

SPOILERS

Facade

Weapons & Waivers

Megaphone

Storage

Zombie Holding

Parade Crash

No Mercy (Zombabies)

Break Room

Carnival/ Midway

The Squisher (I forgot what the name on the wall was. Ex: No Mercy = Zombabies.)

SPOILERS

Edited by The Director of Horror

I like this house, and, This is one of those houses I Really Wish it was a real movie I could watch, I would love to see a movie based on it.

Also, I know the guys of the ZAP video are supposed to be funny, But, if it came down to it, is it just me or do they look like they could Totally kick zombie ass? I don't know I mean I know the story of the house is that everything goes wrong, and the zombies attack, but seeing their video and their cars, plus all the weapons they have, I think they could totally kill zombies left and right.

Can some please put these scenes in order (and add in the scenes that I forgot).

SPOILERS

Facade

Weapons & Waivers

Megaphone

Storage

Zombie Holding

Parade Crash

No Mercy (Zombabies)

Break Room

Carnival/ Midway

The Squisher (I forgot what the name on the wall was. Ex: No Mercy = Zombabies.)

SPOILERS

This is my best attempt:

Facade

Weapons & Waivers

Megaphone

No Mercy

Midway

Parade Crash Hallway

Break Room

Employee Safety Cage

Holding Cells

Body Bags

Storage

Carpentry Workshop

Garage

I like this house, and, This is one of those houses I Really Wish it was a real movie I could watch, I would love to see a movie based on it.

Also, I know the guys of the ZAP video are supposed to be funny, But, if it came down to it, is it just me or do they look like they could Totally kick zombie ass? I don't know I mean I know the story of the house is that everything goes wrong, and the zombies attack, but seeing their video and their cars, plus all the weapons they have, I think they could totally kill zombies left and right.

Technically there is a film called Zombiegeddon...however it is not based on ZAP and the house is not based on it either. It is an Unrated film with tags on IMDB of "sex, nudity, zombies". Heck, it even features Ron Jeremy in it! lol

I havent seen it...yet (though I am very curious). I occasionally help work on home made films, right now for fun, but we zombies at ZG acquired something that gave me a great idea for an action comedy movie or series.

Technically there is a film called Zombiegeddon...however it is not based on ZAP and the house is not based on it either. It is an Unrated film with tags on IMDB of "sex, nudity, zombies". Heck, it even features Ron Jeremy in it! lol

I havent seen it...yet (though I am very curious). I occasionally help work on home made films, right now for fun, but we zombies at ZG acquired something that gave me a great idea for an action comedy movie or series.

really...sounds very interesting but weird lol, yeah there are zombie movies that have the similar idea of Zombiegeddon, 1985's Day of the dead has the same idea of zombie taming, as well as Resident Evil Extinction, where they try to tame the zombies, and there is a Comedy zombie movie called Fido, which actually Uses the same type of collars that you guys had on,

But there is something about the Queue video, the guys talking about kicking ass and then the facility, the zombies escaping and the zombie gras causing the crash, like zombiegeddon and zombie gras were so awesome that it really makes me wish it was a movie that had that plot and the guys from Zap, i would totally pay to see that

When I went through this house on opening weekend, I noticed a smell about halfway through the house a smell that smelled like some sort of funky meat.

On closing weekend, in that same place was a smell that reminded me of cheap shaving cream.

Can anyone tell me if the smell has changed, or if it's just my memory being weird?

The one thing in the video that totally made me laugh, but I didn't clearly hear until the last days is when the guy from ZAP says something like " Be Flexible, only idiots who follow rules get killed"

that made me laugh so much, specially because there is a zombie survival guide in the house that was all bloody, that was really cool.

I noticed the same thing, Jumbo. It all started in that cage, and sometimes continued onward all the way to the van. First it smelled like the turkey legs they sell there, and it eventually turned into a really rank chemical like smell. There also stopped being a zombie outside of the cage as well.

I noticed the same thing, Jumbo. It all started in that cage, and sometimes continued onward all the way to the van. First it smelled like the turkey legs they sell there, and it eventually turned into a really rank chemical like smell. There also stopped being a zombie outside of the cage as well.

:wacko:

The last week of the run that smell was horrid! I almost threw up on the 27th, seriously, and it's just not something I do. I actually had to hold my shirt over my nose and mouth, which, in retrospect, was probably why I got scared so much that night. Not having your hands free to ward off danger is one of those kooky panic triggers for most people, even if it's your actions that cause it.

Sneaky house-makers...

Mae

I thought it smelled like doody.

From "Fallow":

"Sets/Details/Costuming: A

The Disaster queue, despite its location, probably has the most easter eggs and little details of any of the houses"

I agree with you 100%. I really did feel like this had more detail then any other soundstage house.

Also, from the leaked blueprint, Zombiecycles. Was that the garage or hardware scene, because I don't ever remember seeing any motorcycles (and I went through during the day).

• Mark M. changed the title to Zombiegeddon