Zombiegeddon

Mark M.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie babies FTW!!! We need zombie babies somewhere every HHN. Loved this house, went through right before closing, and the cast was still full on, even though it was almost the end of their set and I know they must have been tired. Managed to find Ron without too many problems. Can't wait to do it again, because I always need at least 2 run-throughs to get the full effect of any house.

Out of the 5 houses I was able to do last night this was definitely my favorite. Everything was just awesome when I went through and the cast was full on. Zombie babies ftw! The little details in the house are awesome. For example, the sign on the wall of 'directions' of what to do during a zombie apocalypse made me smile. But really, good job to the cast on this house.

I liked it but it was a little bit of a letdown for me, well Is 100 times better than last year's house Leave it to cleaver, and it's a really good house, it is funny but it is scary, the rooms look really cool, the carnival room was my favorite, loved it!!!

Seeing jack on the walls really made my day, I just wish they had a Clown zombie, I didn't see one,

but, some rooms felt empty, I only got a few scares, last room was really cool

The Queue video was just really awesome, it was really funny and cool, great music, really nice,

After reading peoples reviews I felt the need to say something....DO NOT GO THROUGH DURING THE DAY!!!!!

Most people on here are seasoned or somewhat seasoned HHN goers. You should know that any house in the Jaws or Disaster queue is at the mercy of the lighting outside. So during the day you can see everything. If you want to go through to see details on the house, by all means, go through before dark. Just dont expect to not see scareactors because...well its kinda hard to hide in broad daylight.

So again my advice. Hit soudstages and tent city before nightfall, their lighting will be the same throughout the event. Once it gets nice and dark then go to Disaster and Jaws.

great house. the first scene immediately struck a chord with me since i have a similar, yet vast collection of nerf guns. it also reminded me of SNK's 1989 "Operation Wolf meets Night of the Living Dead" shooter Beast Busters.

I still am struggling to remember what caused the zombies to go beserk in the house and break loose???

I think I may have just figured it out, did the parade float crash and create a hole in the building which allowed the zombies outside to infilitrate the facility??? If I'm right either post the word pudding or post yes....I really wanna know. thanks.

Edited by cwoolboy

My idea for the house having zombie escape issues is

the Mardi Gras float crashed because the tractor driver was drunk or infected, causing a power surge and allowing the zombies to attack their handlers and escape, infecting the parade.

pudding, cwoolboy...pudding

You are correct, sir. For the most part.

Here's the story:

It is post Z-Day, we are taking the US back from the zombies. The government is funding groups to train people to kill zombies. ZAP is just a really low budget group. There is a celebration parade that so happens was taking place outside of ZAP's facility and a float loses control. The float crashes and knocks out the power and the "taming collars" turn off, zombies are no longer mellow....remember If the collar is yellow, you're zombie's mellow. If its red you're dead. So the zombies start infecting and it spills out into the parade.

My idea for the house having zombie escape issues is

the Mardi Gras float crashed because the tractor driver was drunk or infected, causing a power surge and allowing the zombies to attack their handlers and escape, infecting the parade.

I like it Cody

They never told us about why the float actually crashes

Edited by Harry Warden

???

Just curious as to why....I like reading peoples opinions on here so I can do what I can to better the house..."meh" really doesnt help lol

Haha, I don't think it's the scareactors I think it's the concept. I thought it was going to be something that it wasn't, plus I guess you could say zombies don't "scare" me, it's more of the paranormal ghost and demon type stuff that scares me.

I worked in a house in this location before... it gets hot as hell in there. It's hard work. But it is fun as hell!!! Not to mention...dark as crap and next to impossible to find your way around backstage if you've got a mask on. Those kids have a lot to work with. This is probably my favorite house so far.

The only question I've got though... is why'd they come up with shooting zombies in the neck as the best way to kill them? I thought it was supposed to be right between the eyes/head...

I wonder when they're going to burn through the fire crew and start using abu people... I hope I get to work in this house at least once!

Edited by Julz8910

I worked in a house in this location before... it gets hot as hell in there. It's hard work. But it is fun as hell!!! Not to mention...dark as crap and next to impossible to find your way around backstage if you've got a mask on. Those kids have a lot to work with. This is probably my favorite house so far.

The only question I've got though... is why'd they come up with shooting zombies in the neck as the best way to kill them? I thought it was supposed to be right between the eyes/head...

I wonder when they're going to burn through the fire crew and start using abu people... I hope I get to work in this house at least once!

I guess the best places to get a zombie is neck up. I think thats what the arrow refer to. Of course you have the zombie with "Howard" who has a beanie with a target on the forehead.

Now there are other targets my costume. And its on others' too. One on each knee, the right thigh...and my personal favorite, the one most do not get the chance to see...the left butt cheek...yea thats right...I have a target on my butt. Apparently shooting a zombie in the rear will kill it too...

I guess the best places to get a zombie is neck up. I think thats what the arrow refer to. Of course you have the zombie with "Howard" who has a beanie with a target on the forehead.

Now there are other targets my costume. And its on others' too. One on each knee, the right thigh...and my personal favorite, the one most do not get the chance to see...the left butt cheek...yea thats right...I have a target on my butt. Apparently shooting a zombie in the rear will kill it too...

Because at Z.A.P. we are all about teaching you how to become a badass zombie killer but, that doesn't mean you can't have alot of fun doing it. A headshot is a kill shot but I mean shoot them where ever you'd like! Please, just not in the balls because it offends me and I will take away your weapons if I see this happen. Also I'll demand your man card because it hurts to see my undead zombies comeback without any testicles, this is a serious issue that feel on a very personal level. But outside of that Z.A.P. is very happy to take your $39.95 so you can shoot zombies on our course. Just remember folks what works on the course may not always work out in the field.

Edited by Invader_butters

I very much enjoyed this house. I went through Cast B on their last set and they still very much had the energy. It's hard to "scare" me to be honest, I go through and I grin like a idiot and laugh a lot, but a zombie about mid-way through made me jump pretty good, I believe it was right before the intense metal music scene, which is also amazingly awesome. Make-up looks great and I LOVE the concept. I also like the end scene right before you exit. Made me chuckle.

Kudos to cast B, you guys rocked it.

I give this house a solid 3.5/5.