Havoc: Dogs of War

Mark M.

I seriously can't put into words how much I love this house. After my trip on the 24th, I honestly put this as my favorite house of all time (in my eyes you topped the original Body Collectors which I didn't think was possible) and the only reason it's there is that both casts are so amazing. Everytime I go in here you all are NUTS and I LOVE IT! I know your hiding spots yet you still get me multiple times when I go through here. Amazing amazing amazing job to all of you :)

I think it's scary to go through a second time.

I didn't even wanna walk past some parts hahaha

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seriously can't put into words how much I love this house. After my trip on the 24th, I honestly put this as my favorite house of all time (in my eyes you topped the original Body Collectors which I didn't think was possible) and the only reason it's there is that both casts are so amazing. Everytime I go in here you all are NUTS and I LOVE IT! I know your hiding spots yet you still get me multiple times when I go through here. Amazing amazing amazing job to all of you :)

I'll speak for both cast when I say thank you for these amazing comments and reviews on our house. We really have being doing our best to keep this house as intense and filled with energy as it was from the beginning. Nothing is ever the same and we do as much as we can to make our scares better and better. We are all so very close to where it's almost feels like how it would in the actual military.

So once again thank you and don't expect anything less from us in this final stretch, hell it might even get crazier!!

GOOD JOB DOGS!! HOO RAA!!

So once again thank you and don't expect anything less from us in this final stretch, hell it might even get crazier!!

Can't wait to see what craziness goes on late on the last night. We'll be sure to come through! I've been amazed at how the energy has not diminished one bit since Day One.

My GF son went to HHN for his first time last Sunday, He loved the event but did say Havoc was his fav. as he was terrified in it, thanks to Syn, Time out, Andrew and the rest of the cast. He also added that the actors reminded him of the creatures from the movie "I Am Legend" with the way they attack. Great job guys!

legend1b.jpg

Can some please put these scenes in order (and add in the scenes that I forgot).

SPOILERS

Facade

Gurney/Nail Gun

Holding Cells

Military Storage

Controls

Domes

Red Platic Sheets

Finale (I'm guessing the big machine type of thing that we see is the machine that's producing the inhalent. Correct if I'm wrong, though.)

SPOILERS

Chainsaw/Triangle of Death after Red Plastic Sheets [RPS is called Time Out]

Last night we were behind some girls that were really into the house and they got all of the scares. It didn't bother me, tho, as I got to take in the house and scareactors a little more than previous visits. The actors are really, really good. Did Uni really put something in the air for them? I mean, they're pissed off like that all the time! It's very difficult to maintain that sort of angry energy for any length of time.

Great house, again. We went through around 700-710.

Mae

ps Last night being Wednesday, 10/27. ;)

Edited by Mae

Friday maybe I'll be bringing a "dog of war" with me, :)

D3KEd.jpg

Great idea! I brought my cat and comb yesterday, so I'll definitely play goblet pitch today and see if I can win a dog to give my second-favorite house (and nipping at Catacombs heels) equal time.

...would you happen to be in that room on cast B? Lunchbox? Is this a terrible coincidence?

Also, for everyone who keeps wondering why we had to shave our heads, have you still not noticed we have giant bar code UPC tattoos on the left side of our heads. Look for them next time you come through. ;)

Edited by MattJohnson

What was the Triangle of Death? And why do they call the red plastic sheets "Time Out", same with "Triangle of Death"?

EDIT: And by the way, is the big machine type of thing in the finale the machine that produces the inhalent?

Edited by The Director of Horror

Finally got a hall pass to go through Havoc last night, and gotta say, ya'll are easily in the top three for me. Not number 1, because, well, Catacombs..., but I'm not sure if I like this one or Orfanage better. They are just two completely different experiences. It was nice to see such a strobe heavy house where the strobes don't feel obnoxious. Coming from a guy who didn't want to like the house, I walked away very impressed. Definitely HotY contender.

May the best tent win. ;)

Yesterday I proved that I love you guys almost as much as Catacombs by bringing my Dogs of War through. Loved it when one of you tried to chew the head off one of them! This house blows me away every time. There are no calm parts whatsoever, just screaming and chaos and attacks. That's why I love it.

dog.jpg

I only went last night and the first two nights, so I'm seeing basically the most extreme differences in the event over the course of the month. How long has the compressed air machine gun been on the roof of the facade? I remember coming out of Catacombs and saying "Wait, since when did they shoot at us OUTSIDE?"

Also, I finally got to see the great sparking effect in the third room, which wasn't working the first three times I did it (on the first night, there was a tech standing on the desks working on it).

Can some please put these scenes in order (and add in the scenes that I forgot).

SPOILERS

Facade

Gurney/Nail Gun

Holding Cells

Military Storage

Controls

Domes

Red Platic Sheets

Finale (I'm guessing the big machine type of thing that we see is the machine that's producing the inhalent. Correct if I'm wrong, though.)

SPOILERS

Red plastic sheet room is called "Timeout". Hence my name ;)

The room before timeout is called the cage if im not mistaken and before that is Military Storage.

so form my knowledge its Military Storage, Cage, Timeout.

So that the dogs don't get jealous of all the cats, I brought this wiener dog with me last night. I made him more warlike by getting him fit with some dog tags.

71546_125457547512293_100001441447281_168487_5655366_n.jpg

I saw you come through with it. I screamed Dogs of War at it as you went by. Not sure if you remember but I thought it was awesome.

My GF son went to HHN for his first time last Sunday, He loved the event but did say Havoc was his fav. as he was terrified in it, thanks to Syn, Time out, Andrew and the rest of the cast. He also added that the actors reminded him of the creatures from the movie "I Am Legend" with the way they attack. Great job guys!

legend1b.jpg

It's crazy cause now that I see the picture that is exactly one of the faces I use in the house. I can definitely feel the DOW within that beast! :)