Havoc: Dogs of War

Mark M.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to hand it to you guys and gals in this house. You all have AMAZING energy. I have to say my second run through was better, but I was lucky enough to see the cast change while standing in line for Catacombs, which was awesome because you guys did a small show. Very nice. You all have awesome energy.

Love This house, but, ok Today I was waiting in line and there was a lot of people, so I decided to listen to my Ipod, when it was time to go inside the house I had this crazy idea, What if I keep my Ipod on, so I did, and I put the song from 28 days later, but, I know, the house is super loud, I had to press the headphone into my ear and it still was hard to hear it, but that made it an amazing experience for me, It made it feel almost real, specially the hallway where the actors come from the sides and the scareactor that is siting and shaking, I don't know it was really cool I kinda wish they would use the song for a house maybe, I don't know if it would work or not, but for havoc is was perfect because of the energy of the actors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwKZmyAJ7k

Love This house, but, ok Today I was waiting in line and there was a lot of people, so I decided to listen to my Ipod, when it was time to go inside the house I had this crazy idea, What if I keep my Ipod on, so I did, and I put the song from 28 days later, but, I know, the house is super loud, I had to press the headphone into my ear and it still was hard to hear it, but that made it an amazing experience for me, It made it feel almost real, specially the hallway where the actors come from the sides and the scareactor that is siting and shaking, I don't know it was really cool I kinda wish they would use the song for a house maybe, I don't know if it would work or not, but for havoc is was perfect because of the energy of the actors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwKZmyAJ7k

You just made my day with this comment. :)

I was the actor that was sitting and shaking on the crate. And I totally agree about the choice of music to be honest, I would probably be creeped out myself going through havoc with this music on.

Really glad you enjoyed the house and thanks for the "shout out" kinda lol

You just made my day with this comment. :)

I was the actor that was sitting and shaking on the crate. And I totally agree about the choice of music to be honest, I would probably be creeped out myself going through havoc with this music on.

Really glad you enjoyed the house and thanks for the "shout out" kinda lol

You're the actor shaking? Omg you totally make this house feel real, well, All the actors in the house are so into their roles, that's why I got the idea for playing the song, and This house was the only one I could think of having the Ipod on because everyone really acts like they are crazy lol, really great job. :)

Edited by black7mask

You're the actor shaking? Omg you totally make this house feel real, well, All the actors in the house are so into their roles, that's why I got the idea for playing the song, and This house was the only one I could think of having the Ipod on because everyone really acts like they are crazy lol, really great job. :)

Yeah that is me. And thank you! :D My cast and I really do our best to bring out the true dogs of war and the experience of going through shadow creek. Hope to see you come back soon! :)

Sooo... after opening weekend.. this house was in my bottom 3.. I won't lie.. I went this past weekend, and you guys blew me out of the water. The energy cast A has is RIDICULOUS! I would definitely put you in my top 3 now... at some points in the house.. I really wanted out.. I didn't want to keep walking. You are all very "in your face" . You guys are amazing.

This house was insane, and definitely ranks in my top three. Loud, intense, in your face... just downright scary. They almost had me on the floor at one point, I was scrambling to get out of some of those rooms. It really felt like you were trapped in a military facility with a bunch of super soldiers who could snap at any moment. I was particularly impressed with the tall scareactor who seemed to have some sort of armor on. He came out of nowhere and got right up in my face, he was very intimidating. I also got to see Cast A go on set Friday night, that was pretty cool.

I do have one small complaint about this house, and that's the stupid plastic tubing hanging around everywhere. I would turn to look at something for a moment, then turn back around and get whacked in the face by one of those tubes. It was really annoying having to swat them out of the way, and I missed a couple of scares because I was distracted by them.

This house just keeps getting better and better every time I go through it. This is definitely now my favorite house. The energy is AMAZING. You guys keep getting scare after scare from me. Its intense, fast paced, high energy, in your face. Everything I could ask for in a house. I was last in line in my little group of 4, and in some rooms I just wanted to get the hell out! (and thats a good thing) But seriously...keep this up, I plan on going through many more times I've been enjoying it so much.

And to think, all they did was repaint The Spawning. :lol:

That goes to show you, I actually think that All houses could be great if they have the right energy, props costumes, I actually liked Spawning, But it had WAY too much light, so that ruined it

and the masks were funny, but if the house was dark and the masks were scary looking it could have been better,

I loved Havoc; especially the Scareactors. They were not only intense but graceful; I couldn't believe how they managed to weave between guests and hit different marks. Even though they were everyplace, they gave enough space so you could enjoy the scenery. The guy kicking the Plexiglas was amazing; I don't know how they could build a set that could withstand that abuse. And the women in wifebeater tank tops? Let me just say they were aesthetically pleasing. ;) Havoc shows that even a concept that has been "done" (i.e. doesn't seem too original at first glance) can still be amazing when executed properly.

Yeah the room with the red plastic is my me and my partners area. Love that spot glad you enjoyed it. I've put a lot of thought into making the spot as scareficient as possible. :D HAVOC!!! HOO RAA!!!

and yes I did just make up the word: Scareficient =P

Excellent! Now we have the makings of an HHN dictionary!

Scareficient

Zombiance

Fearamones

Atmosfear

Mae

ps Havoc is insane. I like it.

This house is INSANE!!! I finally go to go through it at night, and man, were you guys on fire last night! I have no idea how you all keep up that amazing energy, but you turned a rather bland house, set-wise, into one of the more intense houses I've been through in all my years at HHN.

To the person who wasn't sure about the full-DOW, half-DOW thing, I think I figured it out, and correct me if I'm wrong: full DOWs have the little doggie muzzle on, and half DOWs don't. At least, that was how I figured it out.

At first, I have to say, this wasnt my favorite house but It soon become one of my favorites and I had to go through several times last night. Cast A: You guys are just purely amazing. After being dragged into my frist boohole last night, HHN will never be the same. It was so much fun! Your cast made my night!

I'm kinda proud to say that i officially was the first person from the general public to go inside Shadowcreek at Employee Preview. But I have to say the story lacked but the scareactors did there job and surpassed it but i think the blame should be on A&D for not making a story or good costume designs as they are typical army fashion and wished it was more mutated super army soldiers with muscles and bullets up the whazoo.

I have never been a fan of military themed houses, with the exception of a defunct one in Chicago many years ago. Nothing else could live up to it (they started it by putting you in very small groups, blinding you with a flashlight to the eyes, and shoving you all into a pitch black hall and it got meaner from there). Havoc has gotten me over that bias and has totally won me over. The scareactor energy makes this house absolutely incredible! It's like boom, boom, boom, something happening or coming at you at every turn. We always get lots of Vault/HNN shoutouts in here, depending on which shirts we are wearing. The concept sounds very run of the mill, but Havoc pulls it off in an incredible way.

I seriously can't put into words how much I love this house. After my trip on the 24th, I honestly put this as my favorite house of all time (in my eyes you topped the original Body Collectors which I didn't think was possible) and the only reason it's there is that both casts are so amazing. Everytime I go in here you all are NUTS and I LOVE IT! I know your hiding spots yet you still get me multiple times when I go through here. Amazing amazing amazing job to all of you :)