Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

Mark M.

Who was the last zombie in the Dead Exposure rooms Wednesday night? Time was 915 and you scared both Dave and me! You came out of nowhere! I remember hearing "I'll be your worst nightmare" as I passed you.

It was GREAT! Thank you!!

Mae

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the last zombie in the Dead Exposure rooms Wednesday night? Time was 915 and you scared both Dave and me! You came out of nowhere! I remember hearing "I'll be your worst nightmare" as I passed you.

It was GREAT! Thank you!!

Mae

Haha that was me. Im in love with that spot, it works so well! And I always try to cone up with something clever to say :)

I totally love this house now, more than the others, is so amazing, well, I posted that before But, the one thing that I love the most about this house is the song they chose, I hear it on youtube and immediately takes me back to it, the only thing I need is a smoke machine for the smell, close my eyes and totally take me back, I kinda wish the original song had the icons talking, 2 nights ago i dreamed I was in this house :)

I've heard talk about Cindy's XX theme being played at The Orfanage and now in Hallow'd Past. What is her theme? Is it the song playing on the VIP Lounge's HHN XX Alternate Theme video?

Also, I remembered that when I went through, it seemed like I didn't even hear the camera shutter noise in the DE room. Have any of y'all not heard it?

Pasting this here just in case someone doesn't read the appreciation thread.

Cast A Hollow'd Every. Single. Actor. In. This. House. I honestly feel like it's a big family and it was working amazing Friday.

First room amazing team work

Foon or whatever, I don't know who you were. But the first time we went through your room that night you were jumping around like you were crazy. We talked about you being dead tired at the end of the night. You proved us wrong. I went through on a bunch of your sets and every time you'd jump with me even the closing cast. Amazing. Just amazing.

Mad Hatter, High fives all night! -clap clap-

Dead Exposure, whoever the 2nd one was in that room on the right hand wall, you got me 3 times in a row. First one in the room vault signs all night long and you were racking up some nice scares with people in front and behind me.

Frightantic (or however you spell it) I don't know if the first actor on the right next to the captain goes on here but you are my new best friend. The WTF face on the people behind us after you shook my hand was priceless. Props to the Captain for reaching out every single time I came through.

Body collector room absolutely amazing as always. Props to the scareactor on the left for pointing at my shirt and scaring the hell out of my dad after he was siting there talking in your room! lmao.

Little mini-room for reaching out at me every single time I went through.

Usher for always blinding me my first 4 times or so..

Storyteller for patting my head and such when I was coming through. Also props for you almost scaring the hell out of me when you were running at me as I was turned around. If I would have been turned around for a few more seconds you would have had the best scare of the night.

One thing I did notice though, is that the normal jack that was always on cast A wasn't there. :(

Cast B Hollow'd

Director and Body Collector Scareactor.

Cast A was our favorite in this one, but we had a heck of a good run last night when we went through and mistimed it and there was a cast change when we were midway through. I wanted to see the Frightanic guy and the Storyteller once last time and we missed them so I hope maybe they see this here and know they are appreciated. But the icons at the end, especially the Director, were amazing (he got me twice). Loved the Body Collector who often petted my cat, the aggression in Dead Exposure, the guys in the beginning of the house...just lots of fun all the way around.

Glad I could help wink.gif

I threw a shoutout to you in the shoutout thread. I was wearing a vault shirt, and holding a black and white stuffed cat. You snapped the movie-thingy at me, then went around the back to where I've NEVER gotten a scare before (I guess that's where you enter your area) and you popped out, snapped the movie-thingy again and shouted "SCENE!" I about crapped myself, and jumped up a few meters into the air XD. You said "Haha, I scared a vaulter!" That sir was one of the best house scares I've ever gotten, and one of the most entertaining. Thanks.

I threw a shoutout to you in the shoutout thread. I was wearing a vault shirt, and holding a black and white stuffed cat. You snapped the movie-thingy at me, then went around the back to where I've NEVER gotten a scare before (I guess that's where you enter your area) and you popped out, snapped the movie-thingy again and shouted "SCENE!" I about crapped myself, and jumped up a few meters into the air XD. You said "Haha, I scared a vaulter!" That sir was one of the best house scares I've ever gotten, and one of the most entertaining. Thanks.

[/quote

That wasnt me :-( I played the role on Fri and Sun. But I did the same thing with the double scare

You always picked on me photoguy :P. I remember a few times coming through that there'd be some easily scared tweens in front of me, and you'd just wait for my glowing vault shirt :P. Then the guy on the right hand side a few times would already be in my face by time I looked back.

haha, I was Cast A's redskull. (first guy in the house with a chainsaw) I'm glad you guys' enjoyed the house. We busted our ass to hear people scream and cry. Beg and plead.

You and your partner (when he was there) worked very nicely together. You scared the hell out of people in front of me and then you turned the chainsaw on me and your partner screamed something along the lines of "I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR LAUGHING, I LIVE UNDER YOUR BED."

haha, I was Cast A's redskull. (first guy in the house with a chainsaw) I'm glad you guys' enjoyed the house. We busted our ass to hear people scream and cry. Beg and plead.

Oh, I think you scared the evil out of me one night! It was the middle of the run, the 17th, 615 or so. I screamed so loud that I scared the OPs person!

Mae

• 2 weeks later...

I found the mask (or prop as they used it) seen on the ramp up to the vortex. It was also used in a photo on the HHH homepage from Universal's main site.

Obviously, they were trying to make a refrence to their "The Thing" house from 07.

1017417.jpg

www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween-Masks/Collector-Masks/From-Within-Mask-1017417/

I like finding things, whether they're a massive prop or a tiny tiny little prop, on the web that HHN used. I don't why, I just do. haha

I found the mask (or prop as they used it) seen on the ramp up to the vortex. It was also used in a photo on the HHH homepage from Universal's main site.

Obviously, they were trying to make a refrence to their "The Thing" house from 07.

1017417.jpg

www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween-Masks/Collector-Masks/From-Within-Mask-1017417/

I like finding things, whether they're a massive prop or a tiny tiny little prop, on the web that HHN used. I don't why, I just do. haha

that's pretty cool, I also saw a werewolf mask that can be bought at any halloween store, it was hanging hear the vortex,

4mqzj.jpg

It made me wonder what house it was used for before

Edited by black7mask

that's pretty cool, I also saw a werewolf mask that can be bought at any halloween store, it was hanging hear the vortex,

4mqzj.jpg

It made me wonder what house it was used for before

I know it was in the little girl's bedroom in Where Evil Hides from HHN 15. I am sure it was used elsewhere during different years.

• 2 months later...