Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

Anyone know how to pull up what your legion was? I started out strong with the legion affiliation but tapered off as the event went on (and I worked more).

Unfortunately I didn't save the description page from last year (the only time I saw it was when I registered in park). All that data is pretty much kaput.With any Luck Nick ripped the page. I'll try and ask him.

I've been googling my little heart out, but just can't find the original legion descriptions. These would be the ones presented to us on the Horror Unearthed website while attempting to choose which to become a part of (not the descriptions of the streets). Any road maps out there please?

Thanks!

They pretty much are gone. Wayback isn't allowing me to retrieve them. I have a couple lines out to people who may have them but so far no one has gotten back to me. The probelm was you only saw the page when you registered for the first time. I kick myself for not grabbing it while the site was up.

• 2 weeks later...

OK so theory:

We've all seen Goth's new pics. Not the same girl (although close)Props to who Heater for putting this together.

2m5mfdi.jpg

That means they took the time to hire and actress to recreate the original shot. Goth had a decent role in '08 but all we ever saw was the one shot. Now we have two new shots of a new girl.

Why?

Well, to me, That implies more presence. I.E. video and or pictures. Otherwise why bother?

• Like 1

OK so theory:

We've all seen Goth's new pics. Not the same girl (although close)Props to who Heater for putting this together.

2m5mfdi.jpg

That means they took the time to hire and actress to recreate the original shot. Goth had a decent role in '08 but all we ever saw was the one shot. Now we have two new shots of a new girl.

Why?

Well, to me, That implies more presence. I.E. video and or pictures. Otherwise why bother?

Has the image been shared around?

Thanks for the props!

• Like 1

Sorry I worded that incorrectly. What was the purpose of that picture the last time LT was in full swing? Did it mean anything specific? Was it referring to something specific? Just curious.

It was the picture used as Goth's profile pic. No other significance for that year that I know of.