LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

I'm starting t wonder if these even can be pieced together. If the can... I no longer think it is a circle. The arches a completely different degrees.

Not too shabby. Here are my results. the problem lies in the differences of the pictures. If the resolution isn't exact... I get ghosting... so here are the ones I had a decent enough pic to work with. Yo uwill notice their difference stick out like a sore thumb.

HHN_1994removed.jpg

HHN_1995removed.jpg

HHN_1999removed.jpg

HHN_2003removed.jpg

HHN_2006removed.jpg

HHN_2008removed.jpg

If anyone can find me better res pics for the rest I should be able to do the same.

These are fantastic, well done.

Definitely helpful for me, with my bad eyesight it was difficult to see a lot of the differences with the whole mess. Thanks!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not much for studying specifics...I'm a much more general kind of guy...but here's what I see: The past literally being burnt out, or perhaps a better metaphor would be erased...by the future. The future is burning itself or literally placing itself OVER the past. Remember what fortune cookie guy...um, I mean Eye Of Horus said? "Through the past you will see the future?" Seems to me like that might have been a literal statement. I mean, these are images from the past and through them we literally ARE seeing the future. Parts of it, anyhow. And like all visions of the future, they are hazy, distant, and difficult to decipher...but as the future approaches, they become more distinct until the time comes when the future will usurp and consume the past entirely. I also enjoy the idea of the past being a lie, and the lantern (or whatever) is burning away the lies and allowing us to see things as they truly were. (Hence the tattoo and moving coffin.)

Generally speaking, of course.

You know what this REALLY reminds me of? Maybe you guys are too young for this, but remember when you were a kid and you'd buy packs of stickers or collectors cards with gum in them? And there would always be one card in the pack with part of a larger image on the back, and you had to keep on opening more and more packs of cards to find the entire image? And you were always stuck with ONE missing piece? That.

You know what this REALLY reminds me of? Maybe you guys are too young for this, but remember when you were a kid and you'd buy packs of stickers or collectors cards with gum in them? And there would always be one card in the pack with part of a larger image on the back, and you had to keep on opening more and more packs of cards to find the entire image? And you were always stuck with ONE missing piece? That.

Oh God, I hope we won't end up searching for a lost chase card at the event!

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Hey. Nice to see you guys again. I don't know much about the LT team since I don't work in that area but I totally think it would be cool if "the Universal employee" that isn't employed anymore was Mr. Roddy :P

I think 85-90% of us were thinking that very thing, but not saying it. JMR is a bit of a touchy subject around here, for some reason.

What would be even better, is if he IS the employee that his 'defection' be all part of the story. Of course, that would make the other guys...well, bad guys, trying to intice us to the park for one more hurrah before offing us all in a giant explosion....

Wow, I have an overactive imagination. Go about your business.

Mae

Roddy is a touchy subject due to the exact nature of his departure. I'm not at liberty to discuss the details in a public forum, but simply put he was not particularly popular with certain executives. And he was NOT fired.

This idea may sound crazy, but is it possible that we have to turn the pictures sideways or upside down in order for the pieces to fit together?

It is possible, but I really hope not... this is looking to be confusing enough as it is.

However, assuming that we WON'T have to turn the pictures in different directions, perhaps we shouldn't assume this is a circular shape... after all, several of the pictures have similarly curving parts, so unless they overlap eachother or ARE supposed to be rotated, this may not be a circular symbol after all.

This idea may sound crazy, but is it possible that we have to turn the pictures sideways or upside down in order for the pieces to fit together?

It's likely. I'd recommend tracing the lines, printing the tracings out on white paper, and cutting them out and playing a puzzle game. I don't think we have all the pieces yet.

The latest Analysis Request on the LT website seems to indicate that there are more photos incoming: "Note: Additional files in C.I.L. for review, authentication and release."

... and I assume all the pics will continue to change.

Roddy is a touchy subject due to the exact nature of his departure. I'm not at liberty to discuss the details in a public forum, but simply put he was not particularly popular with certain executives. And he was NOT fired.

I know EXACTLY what happened. And I think he made the right decision.

Ok a few things.

I've been speaking with Ms. Himmel extensively via Facebook message. Originally our conversations were confidential since it was attorneys sharing information, I have been released to share this information with the Collective. (Yes, I'm a lawyer in real life - I'm the Mr. Booras from the Facebook comment a few days ago)

- The Universal employee is still unidentified and "continues to be a factor". They are trying to identify the person through their C.I.L. IT department and determine their screen name(s) and account.

- Many of the files (and other unspecified items) from 2008 have gone missing from the Collectives offices.

- Dr. Thorncastle and the C.F.O. who left - "very possibly their professional relationship survived their departures from the Collective. Evidence mounting..." Its possible that both have gone rogue.

- "I would suggest you review the video footage of Dr. Thorncastle's last public appearence. His demeanor, his comments and his hasty departure are telling indeed.

IH" I did, reviewing footage of 2008s meeting, if you notice he is nervous, pacing and had to review his notecards for a extremely short presentation. I asked if he was working on projects other than the machine from 2008 (a seeming red herring) but received no response,

So Dr. Thorncastle is a possible player here as well.

- Many of the files (and other unspecified items) from 2008 have gone missing from the Collectives offices.

- Dr. Thorncastle and the C.F.O. who left - "very possibly their professional relationship survived their departures from the Collective. Evidence mounting..." Its possible that both have gone rogue.

Did he go rogue, or did he find something he wasn't supposed to find?...

EDIT: I think I phrased that wrong, maybe he went rogue, but maybe he did it because he found out Legendary Truth aren't necessarily telling us the WHOLE truth?

I base this off nothing but it'd be a nice twist...

Edited by Dave Moseley

New message from facebook.

WARNING! LegendaryTruth C.I.L. Main Network servers compromised...

Senior Staff directs all communications through social network connections until further notice. Notification of resumption of website communication once M.N.A. integrity restored...

Wow, would you look at those marks...on one hand, its easier to see the patterns.

On the other hand, things look pretty serious.

Hopefully someones working on putting these with the other patterns.

It's pretty quiet here on Nightmares....I hope that means that JW and Dr J and Dug and Sin are all working on those photos right now!

Mae