LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

The Midway and Mardi Gras connection had crossed my mind. I didn't realize the connection of Caine and Cindy to a house...

However, I've been trying to remember what Caine was doing during when that picture was taken. An arrival show? An live experiment? Why the cloaked assistants and what was that box?

Also, why Cindy's coffin scene?

Are these items/actions significant? Maybe they are just foreshadowing houses and scarezones. I don't know. That's why I brought it up. Good thinking though!

In that one photo with Caine, I think it was an arrival-type show. I could be wrong though, I wasn't there for the event. But I do recall some kind of show-type thing done during that event.

And maybe these are things we should start paying attention to as well. With so much analyzing being done on the differences between the photo sets (which, to be honest, I think we've found the majority of what needed to be found at this point), we're sort of missing one of the bigger questions with these photos: why these photos?

Just trying to help divert some of the thinking while we wait for new information. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture of the Lion, when compared to the picture under Characters in the Twenty Years of Fear section is interesting. It is clearly two different pictures, the Lion's arm is at two different angles.

There is also Photoshopped blood on the Chainsaw Drill Team when compared to the Original found in the Legacy tab.

Edited by Snake Eyes

and there is also more blood on the director as well...

so... anyone else want to doubt me on the "differences from archived versions" theory?

I don't think anyone was doubting you, more just trying to show there's probably much more to it than that.

As for the added blood, in my opinion, I think it's just added blood. Going for a more dramatic effect to the photos and they had someone photoshop some on but you never know .Time will tell.

Are you suggesting that I should drop my theory?

No not at all. I'm just referring to the directions we were given, and subsequently got confused about, in the LT request "AR 081010 UPDATE 08-17-10".

I think you theory is just as valid as any others floating out there right now. There's both evidence to support it and to dispute it.

I personally think though that them giving us these images because they are things we'll see in the park is just a little to easy. But I'm only going off of my gut on that one.

Keep up the speculation!

It might not be blood IN the photos, more like blood ON the photos... they're already getting burnt at the edges, it's possible they'd be bloodied as well? The Director's blood doesn't really look like someone's tried to 'stay in the lines' as it were...

Hmm, I dunno about that... the blood looks a bit "small" if you ask me. Assuming these are about 4'' x 6'' in size, the spatters are too small to have dripped onto the photo itself... plus, they're ONLY on the Director.

Hmm, I dunno about that... the blood looks a bit "small" if you ask me. Assuming these are about 4'' x 6'' in size, the spatters are too small to have dripped onto the photo itself... plus, they're ONLY on the Director.

Well these photos are, as LT state, "High definition photos from digital files" and that the "printouts (are) deteriorating despite preservation attempts". So are these burns and blood from the digital files, or are these clean printouts somehow burning? I'm picturing the scene in Ghostbusters II when the photos of the painting start combusting :P

If it's the latter, I wonder why LT wouldn't just upload the clean digital files for analysis by The Collective, rather than getting us to work from scans of deteriorating prints... ;)

And the photos have the same issues as the previous set.

The Cowardly Lion photo in the Characters section is slightly different than the LT one, like its the frame prior - the dreamcatcher is at a different angle.

The Chainsaw Drill Team photo is in the Legacy section, its a close up while the LT photo is a wider angle view.

Edited by hauntg

So additonal blood on the drill team, additonal blood on the Director and the Lion is holding the mirror at a different angle. Did anyone notice any changes on Mary Shaw or the Rat Lady?...furthermore did anyone FIND the picture of Mary Shaw and the Rat Lady? lol

Personally, I'm trying to only work with the evidence and information we're being given by Legendary Truth, not unsupported theories. And in the case file of the newest photos that have been released it says...

Photos authenticated by Central Investigation Lab on 08-17-10. Senior Staff review 08-18-10.

Anomalies detected (again). Markings/patterns similar to first evidence analyzed, emerging.

Printouts deteriorating despite preservation attempts.

Analysis Request issued 08-18-10 with request to COLLECTIVE to identify and analyze anomalies.

That to me is pretty clear that when LT says "anomalies" that they are referring to the "Markings/patterns". Nothing about what has been written seems to imply that they want us to spot differences between these photos and the original, non-burned, images in the archives. So speculation about tattoos appearing, and extra blood is most likely a dead end. It's not hard to imagine them putting those changes in there for art direction purposes.

The release pattern seems to be that they'll release the images on LT first, and then a week later have us analyze the changes on those same images when they're put up on the LT FB page. Those changes are the meaningful ones, like we saw in the release yesterday. So it looks like we'll be waiting for the new images to change in about a week.

I think we need to focus on the anomalies and changes in the burned photos like IH has stated multiple times to investigators, or risk wasting time again.

But that's just me.

Edited by ZombieDUG

I don't think anyone was doubting you, more just trying to show there's probably much more to it than that.

As for the added blood, in my opinion, I think it's just added blood. Going for a more dramatic effect to the photos and they had someone photoshop some on but you never know .Time will tell.

Maybe, but I doubt changing the angle of the mirror the Lion is holding would be any more dramatic. lol For now lets report our findings of the differences between the original "archive photos" and the newley burnt ones.

Personally, I'm trying to only work with the evidence and information we're being given by Legendary Truth, not unsupported theories. And in the case file of the newest photos that have been released it says...

That to me is pretty clear that when LT says "anomalies" that they are referring to the "Markings/patterns". Nothing about what has been written seems to imply that they want us to spot differences between these photos and the original, non-burned, images in the archives. So speculation about tattoos appearing, and extra blood is most likely a dead end. It's not hard to imagine them putting those changes in there for art direction purposes.

I think we need to focus on the anomalies and changes in the burned photos like IH has stated multiple times to investigators, or risk wasting time again.

But that's just me.

A sound theory but it doesnt hurt to look into the original photos until any "changes" are found.

The release pattern seems to be that they'll release the images on LT first, and then a week later have us analyze the changes on those same images when they're put up on the LT FB page. Those changes are the meaningful ones, like we saw in the release yesterday. So it looks like we'll be waiting for the new images to change in about a week.

But that's just me.

According to IH... its a good theory. So im going with that.

One thing I've noticed... not sure if it's been brought up yet, but thus far each one of the pictures has been from a different year. So I wonder if that has something to do with how they'll need to be arranged.

hmmmmmm...possibley.

One thing I've noticed... not sure if it's been brought up yet, but thus far each one of the pictures has been from a different year. So I wonder if that has something to do with how they'll need to be arranged.

I noticed that too. I also keep noticing that there seems to be a significant amount of the pictures all from hhn 18 (lots of Asylum in Wonderland and Fractured Tales) Probably doesn't mean much but it seems they chose many more images from those scarezones than other sites and years.

I noticed that too. I also keep noticing that there seems to be a significant amount of the pictures all from hhn 18 (lots of Asylum in Wonderland and Fractured Tales) Probably doesn't mean much but it seems they chose many more images from those scarezones than other sites and years.

Well, 18 did have some great scarezones.

A sound theory but it doesnt hurt to look into the original photos until any "changes" are found.

Go for it man. We all need to keep an open mind, but not let our own presumptions override the evidence at hand. So I hope you find something! If you find some evidence that supports your theory I look forward to seeing it.

According to IH... its a good theory. So im going with that.

Looks like IH is giving different information to her investigators then. I was told, along with a handful of others, that "Comparing the evidence is all that's needed". I wonder what that's all about then.