LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly at a loss for what is going on... NONE of this patterns really match up at all.

I did notice that the pic of the lion and the one they hand is different angle...

I can't think straight right now have to come back to it.

Edited by JWFearman

Is it a screw up or should we be looking at 1997 or HHN17 specifically for something?

LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) - "Many of our CFO's have noticed an error in labeling from our C.I. labs.

The Senior Staff can assure you this will be dealt with in a serious manner. "

I wonder if at some point all the lines will make one giant picture. Almost like BM's doodles during the 18 website story.

I mean, I understand that they are from the lantern and all, but still... perhaps wishful thinking. I loved watching Mary's doodles come to life and become more and more demented. I wonder if they'd try that again since she is gonna be in it this year obviously.

Hmm... It's suggested that someone should update the OP with information on what's gone on so far. It's a helpful starting point, and a way to get new CFOs quickly up to date.

Anyone got the old versions of the first pic set saved? It might be a good idea to do a side-by-side.

Also, last two pictures in this set have to do with entombment. The first is a literal version, a being laid to rest. The second involves another version, being sealed in a glass box.

ninja edit: Also holy shit Fell

Edited by Circ

OK here what I have so far... I need a little help:

HHN_1994.jpg

Notice the new pic has more blood spatter on their clothes

HHN_1995.jpg

HHN_1996.jpg

(Remember I pulled the first picture from the video myself)

HHN_1997.jpg

Pulled this one from the archives but it is tiny... anyone know of a bigger initial pic?

HHN_1999.jpg

Of course we've all see the tat change.

HHN_2002.jpg

(Again I pulled the first pic from a video)

HHN_2003.jpg

more blood on the Director's shirt

HHN_2006.jpg

Of course we have more lines to the right and the coffin is at a different angle

HHN_2007.jpg

(I cannot find this one either)

HHN_2008.jpg

noticed the hand of the lion is cocked in a different angle

Edited by JWFearman

Wow, a lot of stuff to comment on...

The state of the printouts:

As Dave Moseley pointed out a couple pages back, I believe that what LT is now saying implies that the original digital photos do not have the burn marks. This is similar to a thought I had last weekend (and, as I mentioned, asked IH about) though my theory was that they were burned somehow after the Cell Director printed them out. Instead, however, it seems that the marks are appearing on their own. I wonder if other things (like the blood) are appearing as part of the deterioration, too? I guess we just have to wait and see.

The differences between the original and burned photos:

The blood stains are, of course, very obvious. No issues there. The Lion, however, I believe to be another case of Photoshopping in the original image. I think someone in Marketing just decided to tilt his arm a little to give the picture a bit more balance. Not saying it's not a difference, just that I doubt it's due to supernatural causes.

The latest LT advisory:

This excites me a little: "Investigations into former Cell Director’s activities and communications." Are we going to get to see his diary soon? I hope so (...mostly because then I can start filling in more of my timeline).

Wow, a lot of stuff to comment on...

The state of the printouts:

As Dave Moseley pointed out a couple pages back, I believe that what LT is now saying implies that the original digital photos do not have the burn marks. This is similar to a thought I had last weekend (and, as I mentioned, asked IH about) though my theory was that they were burned somehow after the Cell Director printed them out. Instead, however, it seems that the marks are appearing on their own. I wonder if other things (like the blood) are appearing as part of the deterioration, too? I guess we just have to wait and see.

The differences between the original and burned photos:

The blood stains are, of course, very obvious. No issues there. The Lion, however, I believe to be another case of Photoshopping in the original image. I think someone in Marketing just decided to tilt his arm a little to give the picture a bit more balance. Not saying it's not a difference, just that I doubt it's due to supernatural causes.

The latest LT advisory:

This excites me a little: "Investigations into former Cell Director's activities and communications." Are we going to get to see his diary soon? I hope so (...mostly because then I can start filling in more of my timeline).

Read my last post. It's almost like something was capturing the past events (think video camera) and each photograph is simply a progression of a single frame. Which explains why angles change slightly, why arms move, etc.

The change in burns, blood, etc can be what LT was warning us about. We are beginning to see what the AD was really up to. We are seeing the true images.

Earlier I stated I was wondering why these photos in specific were chosen.

Now we find out that they are deteriorating on their own despite efforts to preserve them.

I get the feeling that what is happening to these photos are warnings of some kind and specific to who is being warned...

Burning images of Caine. Blood splattered on the Director and Chainsaw Drill Team....HHN's past.

If the latern is capable of capturing the past, or if the fire is no longer able to be contained by the latern, then what's happening to these images of the past might be a sign in and of itself.

Earlier I stated I was wondering why these photos in specific were chosen.

Now we find out that they are deteriorating on their own despite efforts to preserve them.

I get the feeling that what is happening to these photos are warnings of some kind and specific to who is being warned...

Burning images of Caine. Blood splattered on the Director and Chainsaw Drill Team....HHN's past.

If the latern is capable of capturing the past, or if the fire is no longer able to be contained by the latern, then what's happening to these images of the past might be a sign in and of itself.

I was thinking the same. It's showing us the past as it burns what we knew to make way for a new era, etc etc.

I'm starting t wonder if these even can be pieced together. If the can... I no longer think it is a circle. The arches a completely different degrees.

Not too shabby. Here are my results. the problem lies in the differences of the pictures. If the resolution isn't exact... I get ghosting... so here are the ones I had a decent enough pic to work with. Yo uwill notice their difference stick out like a sore thumb.

HHN_1994removed.jpg

HHN_1995removed.jpg

HHN_1999removed.jpg

HHN_2003removed.jpg

HHN_2006removed.jpg

HHN_2008removed.jpg

If anyone can find me better res pics for the rest I should be able to do the same.

Edited by JWFearman